CHAPTER56

Mere...Mere..." he said as he pulled away from me.

"What?" I was feeling a bit dizzy from the make out session, and my lips were a bit numb and swollen.

"Aren't we breaking the no sex in Paris rule?" He asked a bit confused and smriking at the same time.

"This is christianing, not having sex...now are you going to take your pants down or keep on talking technicalities?" I asked, pulling my top off and standing in the bedroom in my bra and panties.

"Christianing." He answered and lunged at me, pushing me down onto the bed.

I collapsed onto his chest, completely out of breath. "Wow...wow...amazing...Derek."

He chuckled and ran his hands down the length of my hair. I kissed his chest softly and put my head down.

"So Mere...what was it, on the airplane." He asked again. I couldn't tell him right now, I didn't want to ruin it. So I pretneded to snore, to make him believe I was asleep.

He sighed and pulled me up further and turned onto his side as he hug me close and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to his stubble cheek running along my shoulder and on my neck. I giggled softly and turned around. "Good morning." I whispered groggily and kissed his jawline.

"It is a good morning." He said with a smirk and ran his hands under the blanket and squeezed my ass gently.

I moved away from his hand and further into his chest. He frowned a little at me. "No?"

"The no sex rule starts now." I said with a tease as I ran my nails along his chest, making sure to prick his nipple, since it seems to be a hot button for him.

"Why?" He whined with a pout and buried his face in my neck. I moved my leg up and down his thigh and he groaned loudly.

"Mere..."

"Mmmhmmm?" I answered innocently as I stopped my legs but began to run my finger lightly down his chest to his abdomen, following the trail of his chest hair.

"Mere, you're torturing me!" He moaned roughily, breathing in deeply as he tried to control himself.

"Really? I don't feel the pain though." I said. "Aha! Found it!" I wrapped my fingers along the base of his penis and moved up to the head.

"MERE! You have to stop!" He said roughily, as he grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head, his face contorted.

"Derek...if a girl is giving you a handjob, it usually means that she wants sex." I said, like I was teaching a five year old how to add.

"Why didn't you just say so." He said and buried his face in my neck, kissing and sucking on the skin, giving me a hickey.

"I thought you weren't that stup...aaahhhhh." I moaned as he slowly entered me. I held onto him tightly, my fingers lost in his dark, wild curls. I nipped at his neck as he moved slowly in and out of me.

"Harder...Derek...Harder..." I moaned into his ears and gently sucked on his ears. It was another hot button for him as he immediately pushed me further into the mattress and moved on top. His thrust became quicker and deeper, making me scream out with each movement.

I pulled him down to me and kissed him. I leaned up and deepened the kiss, pushing my tongue against his lips, which he opened willingly. His hands traveled up and down my body and came up again and groped my breast, kneading them.

"Derek...I'm gonna...Oh God!...." I screamed out as I felt the heat wave hit me. He continued to thrust in me, deeper and harder, driving me insane.

"Say my name." He ordered breathelessly.

"Oh God!"

"That's my girl." He said and laughed.

"You ass!...." I was about to start a string of curses when he lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and thrusted deeper into me, throwing me back into oblivion.

I screamed loudly as I came, trembling from the ecstasy. His pumps became more desperate and pretty soon, he came into me as well, groaning deeply.

"So I'm a sex god now, huh?" He whispered as he lay down beside me and took me into his arms.

"Shut up." I slapped his bare chest and turned around so that I wasn't facing him.

He laughed and pulled me closer. "Hmm...Derek Shepherd, sex god. It has a good ring to it, you know?"