CHAPTER 48

My mouth must've dropped to floor, since Derek looked at me worriedly. I stared at him for a while, for he came forward and held onto my arms as if I was going to fly away.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to, because of the bar. I understand that. It's just that I really want you to go with me...I work better when you're with me, and I know it sounds pretty selfish, but please." He stuttered out, darting his eyes around my face, trying to read me.

To tell the truth, I wasn't able to speak because I was in total shock. It's Europe...it's like the best place in the world. I would love to go, it would be crazy not to. (A/N: As you wished!) I really want to go, but I have the bar and I have Izzie and Christina riding my back about the bar. If I took off...for I don't know how long...Christina would probably kill me and dismember my limbs.

"How long is the trip gonna be?" I asekd him.

His eyes sort of bulged when I open my mouth. He probably thought I was going to say no. But he soon recovered.

"Um...probably three weeks or more." He replied.

"What do you mean more?"

"As in a couple of months." He said, with a worried look on his face.

"Ooohh....ow." I began to imagine Christian face when I break the new to her...not good.

"Christina?" Derek asked.

"Yeah...I need a story...I really good one." I said. "Derek, I really want to go, I do. It's not that I don't want to go."

"Thank you, baby...thank you." He said, hugging me closed and sighed in relief. When I wantd to pull apart, he just held onto me tighter.

"You're welcome, big baby." I whispered back. And it was like something in him clicked, for he cupped my face and kissed me hard on my lips, leaving them red and swollen.

"Still think I'm a big baby?" He whispered as he nipped on my earlobe, making me gasp in pleasure.

"Play time's over!" Mark bellowed from a distance.

"You said I have an hour!" Derek retorted, still holding me close.

"No, you ask the question, she answers. Play time's over!" Mark argued.

"But I don't wanna work!" Derek pouted at me, trying to gain sympathy points.

"Mere....tell that big baby of yours to get his ass into the studio." Mark yelled over his back annoyingly.

"I hate him...can I kill him?" Derek said, buring his face in my neck.

"Come on...Derek." I said, pushing him off though I couldn't help giggle at his childishness.

"Derek!" Mark yelled again, this time a lot harsher.

"Coming, mother!"

"Should I make you guys recess snack later?" I asked, teasing Derek, who glared at him.

"Why do you guys always gang up on me!" Derek said, folding his arms in front of his chest as he shot daggers at us.

"Because you bruise like a peach!"