CHAPTER 32

Derek's POV.

It has been two weeks, and it was all the same. Meredith leave around 6pm, come back at 6 in the morning, or worst sometimes. She'll sleep through most of the day, wake up, and get ready for work again. Last night was the first night that she actually came home when it was still dark. But she was too exhausted to even say hi to me. I held her close to me, savoring her scent and the deep sleep that I was never able to have when she wasn't with me.

I propped myself up on my elbow and watched her sleep. I could feel my erection growing again. I could get a hard on just from watching her. But a man can only take so many cold showers before he become immune to it. It was about two in the afternoon and I figured she had had enough sleep. I started kissing her neck and her face.

"Mere..." I whispered in her ear as I sucked gently on her earlobe. "Mere...baby..."

She mumbled something under her breath and snuggled closer to her pillow. I continued to kiss her cheek. "Mere...wake up."

"Mmmmm...." She moaned and snuggled further away from me. Just her moan was driving me insane. I scooted closer to her and held her tightly.

"Mere...wake up." I whispered as I started to bite on her ear.

"Mere...I need you." I tried again.

"What!" She grumbled, her eyes open now. I smiled at her messy hair.

"We haven't had sex for two weeks, Mere." I said, still smiling at her.

"Is that why you wake me up?" She asked, a bit annoyed.

"Don't you want to have sex?"

"I want sleep. I'm tired." She said, flopping back to her pillow.

"But Mere.....I want to make love to you." I pleaded with her, hoping that she'll give in.

"Go make love to yourself." She grumbled into the pillow, ignoring me.

"Hahaha...you're a funny person...Seriously, Mere." I grabbed her to pull her on top of me when her cell phone rang. She immediately leaped over and took it.

"Yeah?.....okay...really....sure, sure....I'll be right there." She quickly got up and started to grab her clothes to take a shower.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"The supply guys are coming. I have to go over and help, and tell them to hurry up. They're always slow as hell. So I have to be there, or we won't have anything to serve.....yeah, I'll probably just start my shift when they're done." She rambled on as she put back the clothes she just grabbed, and pulled out the bar clothes.

"When are you going to come home then?" I asked sadly, though I knew the answer already.

"Just like always, Derek. You know that." She said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Can't Izzie or Christina watch them?" I tried.

"No...this is part of my job. Besides, they did it before already."

"You said this is only for two weeks, and everything will go back to normal." I said softly, but I could feel an unknown anger coming.

"Derek, come on, it's spring now. Everyone's going out. I can't tell them all to go away because my boyfriend wants sex!" She spat out. My head shot up at her comment.

"I do not just want sex! I want a relationship! I want to love you!" I yelled, now feeling the anger blazing.

"Derek!....whatever, I have to go now." She said, and she slammed the door shut.

I slumped back in bed, fuming with anger. I knew what I said was wrong, I knew that I shouldn't complain about her work. But I couldn't think straight. How busy can you seriously be? This is just a bar! It was never that busy when I went there! I used to go there everyday! They never had a packed house, except for the occasional weekends!

I paced around my apartment. I was too mad to work, so I paced. Around 9, I left the place. I wanted to see her, I miss her. And I wanted to see exactly what the hell is going on.