CHAPTER 28

Derek's POV.

"Seriously!" I yelled, looking at her.

"Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock..." She said as she traced her finger along the plunging neckline of the shirt, opening it wider.

I quickly dumped the french toast onto the pan and turnd the heat up, praying that it will be done in five seconds.

"Don't burn it!" She said giggling as she twirled her messy blonde hair between her fingers.

"You...are...going to be SO sorry for this!" I hissed through clenched teeth as I watched her slowly undo another button and wiggled her shoulders so that the neckline was barely hanging onto her shoulders.

"Damnit!" I cursed under my breath as I watched the french toast taking its sweet time in the pan. I was using every ounce of self-control to not to have her right there on the counter. God, I wanted here...I've never wanted anyone so badly before...She's so infuriating...I'm going nuts!

"Whheeww! It's so hot in here!" She said as she tossled her hair and shook her shirt, giving me glimpses of her hard, pink nipples and her perfect breasts.

"Meredith!" I was breathing through my teeth. She merely smirked at me and licked her lips seductively.

French toast, french toast, french toast...I willed my brain to focus on that. It's almost done, thank God! Then I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and a soft, delicate body leaning against my back. I tensed instantly when I felt her hard nipples brushing against my muscles.

"Meredith!" I breathed out deeply.

"You look so sexy without your shirt." She whispered in my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. I felt her nails grazing down my spine. I gasped out loud.

I could feel her smile behind me as she undid another button. "I'm done, are you?" She asked me, teasingly. I couldn't bare to look at her, knowing that one look at her perfect, naked body would make me lose it.

Done! I flicked off the heat and slammed the french toast onto the plate beside the stove. I turned around, ready to grab her, but she had backed away to the counter with the plate.

"Hey! THat was not part of the deal!" I swear, I will beg! This just hurts too much!

"Oh my god...YES!" She moaned loudly as she ate, throwing her head back as if she was having an orgasm.

"That's enough!" I ordered roughly as I grabbed the plate from her. I pulled her legs to me as she licked her fingers and began to undo my jeans. I slapped her fingers off. She looked at me shocked for a second before she changed and said in a little girl's voice, "I've been naughty, Mr. Shepherd. I need to be punished. Please punish me!"

She supported herself with her hands and leaned back, spreading her legs, displaying herself fully to me. I lost it. I lounged at her, kissing her roughly, hungry for her taste. She kissed back with equal force and kept her hands behind her, so that I can properly ravish her. What a good girl.

I nibbled on her neck and pulled on her hair a little as I sucked on her skin harder, addicted to the taste. I licked along her collar line then down her breast, purposely avoiding her nipple. She was shifting on the counter until I put my hands around her hips, stopping her.

I quickly feather kissed down her abdomen, her smell enticing me further. She was moaning in her throat as I reached her clitoris. I pushed one finger into her opening as I slowly kissed her, tasting her nectar. She immediately tightened around me as I moved my finger in and out of her at a slow rhythm. Gradually, her breath came in small pants, and quicker pace. I pulled my finger out, and she groaned deeply. I stood to my full height as I grabbed her face and kissed her, her taste passing from my mouth to her's.

"This is just the beginning, Mere." I whispered into her ears as she leaned closer to my body. It was time to give her a taste of her poison.

I pushed her down onto the counter and I entered her slowly; I wanted her to feel every part of me. She gasped when I plunged completely into her. I stayed inside, relishing in the way her muscles surrounded and tightened around me. I moved out slowly until I was completely out before I entered her again. I watched her eyes turned from passion to pure lust, and to this trance like state. I quickened my pace, until it felt like it was only pure sex.

I plunged deeper and deeper each time, until I swear I could feel her splitting in two. Her screams were becoming louder as she ride through waves of orgasms. With one final plunge I buried myself inside her and released my seeds.

Our bodies were covered with sweat as I held her up against my body. I pushed a strand of hair that stuck to her face behind her ears. Her green eyes shone like emerald and dilated. I kissed her face softly as she clung to me tightly.

"You are amazing." I whispered into her ear and I kissed her neck. She giggled against my chest as she traced circles around my nipple with her nails.

"You should make more french toasts." She said finally, looking up at me with a large smile.

"I should make more french toasts."