CHAPTER 26

Meredith's POV.

The next day, I woke up shivering. I looked around me and realized that we never made it to the bed, Derek was sleeping on the floor beside the couch with a blanket while I was on the couch with nothing. Pig! I took the blanket off him and dropped a pillow on his ass. He woke up with a start.

"What?" He groaned and looked up at me. Now, he looks like a cute little boy...Damnit, he's making me toxic. McDreamy's making me toxic, not babies.

"Get up. We need to get you to the hospital." I ordered.

"Do I have to? I don't like hospitals." He grumbled as he climbed up to the couch and snuggled next to me.

"It'll be quickly." I tried to comfort him. Why am I comforting a 40 year old man about going to the hospital?

"It'll hurt." He whined, pouting at me. Here we go again.

"Oh, you big baby." I said before I leaned in and kissed him softly. When I pulled away, he was looking at me with a mischievious grin. Shit, what is he up to? Wait, what did I made him think?

"Does that mean I'll get a reward once we come back?' He said, the grin permanently glued on his face. I swear, I wanna slap him...but I wanna kiss him senseless too.

"If you behave...which I seriously doubt." I said, getting up and walked up to my room wearing nothing. Soon, I heard him coming up behind me while I was getting dressed. He turned me around and kept me cornered.

"You should never walk around naked. I can't stand it. And I'm blaming you if we're late for the hospital." He whispered huskily into my ear before he threw me on to the bed and crawled on top.

We barely made it into the hospital. Thankfully, it wasn't that busy. Unfortunately, that gave the nurses plenty of time to look and gossip about our seriously disheveled faces. And the fact that Derek kept running his hand down to my ass didn't help much either. Everytime I slapped his hand, he merely pouted at me like I just slapped him in the face.

"I'm scared." He whispered into my ears.

"Scared my ass! You're just dirty." I retorted, glaring at him.

"I thought you liked me dirty." He said with a smirk and kissed me quickly before I could respond.

The doctor was in and out pretty fast, with instructions for Derek to limit physical activities. As soon as we were out, Derek put both his arms around me, as if I was a teddy bear.

"I thought you've touched ever part of me already." I whispered into his ears as he nuzzled my neck. To tell the truth though, I like the protective "hug".

"It's never enough." He whispered back.

Despite Derek's protest, I stopped at the liquor store and stocked up on tequila and scotch before we went home. We were both fairly tipsy, and it made Derek's wandering hands even more, wondrous. I fumbled for my keys to the door. Derek came up behind me and began to make little nips on my neck, his hot breath tickling me.

"10 seconds Mere...or I'm gonna take you right here and now." He threatened as he gently bite on my earlobe.

I finally got the door open and began to take my clothes off while I walked towards the bedroom. I moved my hips to a melody in my head as I slowly led him upstairs. Derek followed, and took of his clothes as well, joining my trail on the floor. I kept on ducking out of his way as he tried to grab me, but I'll let him catch me, eventually.

I walked into the bedroom and slowly danced around him, and I reached for his hand. He grabbed me and wanted to put my naked body next to his. But I walked towards the bed and let him push me on top. I could barely think coherently at that time, just enjoying the feeling of the booze and the anticipation.

I lay down in the centre of the bed, and I smiled at him to join me. He slowly began to lower his body towards mine. I felt the heat radiating off his body and felt the goosebumps come up. I arched my back, wanting to feel his skin against mine. Be he just leaned down and kissed me slowly, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I reached up and grabbed his hair, making it more messy than before. He begun to kiss my neck and I leaned back, exposing more skin to him. He slowly licked my collar bone and blew on it softly, making me gasp. I writhed under him as he continued to explore with his hand, mouth and tongue. I shuddered when he lazily drew circles with his tongue around my navel, and blew cold air on it.

"Derek...Derek..." I moaned and thrashed my head on the mattress. I desperately needed release, but I was literally at his mercy.

"He kissed in and around my inner thigh, driving me crazy. "Derek...please..." I whimpered, hoping that he'll finally let me go.

He finally complied and kissed my clit gently and began to suck on it. I gasped out again as he began to lick in between the folds. I raised my knee and clasped them around his neck.

"Derek...please...I need you inside...now." I whimpered again as he moved up and kissed me deeply. I began to put soft kisses on his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He poised himself in front of my entrance. I reached down to grab his erection, but he stopped me and only let the head pop in. I groan out in frustration, and I begged again.

"Tell me what you want...tell me what you want me to do." He whispered in my ear as he teasingly moved his shaft around my folds. I have never begged anyone for sex before, but at this point, with him, I was willing to do anything.

"I want you...inside me..." I moaned out as he finally thrusted himself in, gently. I moaned out and kissed him passionately as he kept up a slow rhythm. I bucked my hips to each of his thrust and we continued our dance, to a tempo only we know. Our pace increased, and his breath were becoming more short and urgent.

"You were meant to be mine...meant to be mine...mine." He said as he began to thrust faster and harder and grabbed onto my hips. I could only nod my head in response as I felt myself clamp down around him. I could feel my release coming, and it was the best I ever had as I screamed out. He pumped a few more times and released into my relaxed body with a loud groan.

He lay down on top of me and I wrapped my arms tightly around him, our bodies glistening with sweat, and smelled like sex.

"Just lie here...just lie here..." I whispered to him as I felt his heartbeat calm down against mine. A few moments later, he shifted his body on top me and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"I love you." He said before he drifted to sleep.

"I love you." And for the first time, I was able to say that without fear. I've came home.