CHAPTER 27

Derek's POV.

I'm just a love machine... my cell phone sang from the jean discarded on the floor. I quickly picked it up before Mere wok up. I didn't really want to explain tis one to her.

"Rise and shine pickle!" Mark sang into the phone. I can just see him grinning like he just had sex with another nameless bimbo from the bar.

"I can't wait for the day your's break." I groaned into the phone as I put on my jeans.

"Did that little pepper wear you out last night, grandpa?"

"What do you want Mark?" I asked annoyed as I made coffee. Why does he have to call in the morning? Mornings are suppose to be just me and Meredith!

"My song, damnit! Get your good-for-nothing ass into that studio and write me the damn song! Or I'm gonna kidnap Mere so that you can't have sex!" He yelled into the phone.

"It's not just about sex you know!" I protested, though I've gotta say, it's mind-blowing, history-making sex.

"Derek, I know you more than I know myself, it's sickening! And I know you know that I know that! And stop making coffee for Mere before I have her for myself!" He yelled. What kinda shit did he just said?

"Don't you dare even touch her with a ten feet pole!" Mere's mine! All mine!

"Or you're gonna skin me and make me wear my balls like earrings...yeah, I know the drill."

"Glad that you can remember in that almost non-existant brain of yours." I said as I poured coffee into Mere's mug, though it was actually mine but she hijacked it.

"Anyway, I gotta go. Me and my pickle are wanted again." He said energetically. I need to make him take a brain scan sometimes, see if there's anything there under that thick skull.

"Whatever, bye."

I was about to make French toast when I felt a pair of green eyes staring at me. I turned around and nearly jumped, but smiled when I saw Meredith sitting on the kitchen counter wearing only my shirt.

"Nothing shocks you, does it?" She asked, smiling at me as she swung her legs to and fro.

"No, it's because I'm always amazed by you." She giggled a little when I said that. There's never a moment when I'm not amazed by her. She can always do something incredible. She's my little miracle.

I went back to making the french toast. I felt her shuffling closer to me on the counter. I smiled but pretended not to notice. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her tentatively reach out to steal a blueberry.

"Hey!" I swatted her hand lightly.

"But I'm hungry!" She pouted, swining her legs quickly, making her whole body wiggle.

'Just a few more minutes." I said, watching her pout, which made her lips look all the more beautiful and delicious. I missed the taste of her lips already, though I'd just kissed them a few moment ago.

"Here." I picked up a blueberry, dipped it in the bowl of whipped cream I had just made and fed it to her. She smiled at me and stuck out her tongue a little to lick off some of the cream, before she rolled the blueberry off my fingers with her tongue.

"Don't bite." I whispered as she licked my fingers to have the rest of the cream. Seriously, I'm turned on by watching her do something so small! She smiled teasingly at me and wrapped her lips around my fingers, and darted her tongue in between them, sucking on my fingers.

"Meredith!" I took my fingers out of her mouth. Oh my god! She pouted at me and I swear I could see the tears coming up.

"I'm sorry." She said and bowed her head down. Oh my god, shit!

"Mere, no...baby." I quickly stepped over and held her in my arms. I kissed her softly on the lips and she kissed back. Our kiss deepened as she opened her mouth and allowed my entry. I tasted her mouth, now sweetened with the cream. She wrapped her arms around my neck, curling my hair as I buried my hands in her hair, feeling the silky softness. Then she moved her hand down shoulders and onto my chest. I moaned into her mouth as I felt her nails making its mark on my pectorals. However, she quickly pushed me off and turned her head sideways. I stepped back in shock.

"Mere? Are you okay? Is something wrong?" What did I do? What did I do?

I thought I was about to be met with an angered face or teary eyes, but she was actually grinning at me, sticking her tongue out. "Make the french toast." She ordered, pointing at the food and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"What?" I still can't comprehend what had happened. Mind you, she knows how to kiss until my brain turns into mush.

She strutted her chin towards the food and said haughtily, "I'm hungry. Make me breakfast." She crossed her legs and sat indian style on the counter. That was when I noticed that she wasn't actually wearing any panties. I could see hints of her sweet dampness, taunting me even more.

"Mere..." I almost whimpered, the heat was making me insane.

"So? I'm hungry! Make me breakfast."

"But..." I stand in front of her, leaning against the counter, trying to be as close to her as possible. "Mere...make love to me?"

She leaned forward until I could feel her breath, I close my eyes waiting for the kiss. "Dere...make me breakfast?"

I opened my eyes and saw that she was still grinning at me evilly. "Meredith! That's not fair! What if I burned down the house?" I asked. If you keep on doing that, I'll burn the freaking building!

"What about this, every minute you waste, I'll undo a button, and when I'm done, but you're not...I'll walk around the lobby downstairs naked?" She challenged me, cocking her eyebrow.

"Don't you dare! You are my Meredith! I'm the only man who gets to see you naked!" I can't believe this woman can even think of something like that!

"Hurry up! Or your Merdith's gonna be in her birthday suit soon! In the lobby!" She said happily as she undid the first button. And there was only three more buttons left.