CHAPTER 43

Meredith's POV.

Derek literally dumped me into the passenger seat before he ran around and got in the other side. I giggled loudly at his hurriedness; he wanted to retort but was too busy driving to bother. I leaned in closer and put my head on his shoulder.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned appreciatively as I breathed in his scent and gently walked my fingers from his knee and slowly up his thigh.

"Mere...car...fa..fast...crash." He managed to stutter out as he kept his eyes glued on the traffic lights in front of him.

"Looks like little Derek wants to play." I said, giggling into his neck.

"Meredith!" He yelled as he narrowly missed the red light and came to an abrupt stop.

"Ooops....sorry!" I said, faking a guilty-shocked face. "I guess you'll just have to punish me later for being so naughty then." This is way too much fun! I love this!

He glared at me angrily and huffed out. "Damn straight you'll get punished." Although his face was tinted red with anger, it merely made him more irresistable and made me grin even more.

"You look so angry...I can't wait." I purred and kissed his cheek, licking the stubble on his face.

He glared at me again at my triumphant grin and began to speed down the road, causing other cars to hunk at him. Thankfully, his place was close and he quickly parked in his space and ordered me to get out.

He literally dragged me by the arm into the building. When he reached the elevator, he slapped the button to his floor, causing a gasp from the other occupants in the elevator. We turned around and saw two old ladies standing in the back of the elevator, looking shocked. Derek groaned and pulled me closer in front of him. I laughed at the frustrated look on his face and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

"Sorry baby...I'll make it up to you later." I whispered, sticking my tongue out to tease him. He started to lean forward and opened his mouth to catch my tongue but stopped when he remembered that we weren't alone.

When the two ladies got off, they eyed us suspiciously and I heard one grumble something under her breath. I smiled at their response but stopped when the elevator door slide close again and Derek slammed me onto the wall. He pushed me up onto the ledge and my legs instinctively wrapped around his middle, my heels digging into his hips a little.

He crashed his mouth into mine, hitting my head hard onto the wall. I moaned in response to the pain and the aroused state he put me in. I grabbed his head and began to move my face to the side, tasting every corner of his mouth, savoring the feeling. But he grabbed hold of my face, controlling my movement. When the door dinged open, I wrapped my legs tighter around him so that he had to carry me out. His hands fumbled with the keys in his jean's back pocket and couldn't seem to find it. I reached down and got it, squeezing his ass on the way.

"Hurry up!" He growled into my hair. I unlocked the door for us and he kicked it open. He quickly walked over to the couch in the living room and threw me on top of it.

"I didn't know you like it rough!" I said, looking up at his towering figure over me.

"To punish a very very naughty girl." He hissed before he reached out and clawed at my top. It was a thin silk halter top tied with a piece of string at the back. I quickly undid it and threw the garment on the floor, displaying my naked breast to him. He eyed them hungrily and his eyes looked raw with passion. I arched my back at him invitingly, but he reached for my skirt instead. I lifted myself and he quickly slid it off me, along with my panties.

He stopped and I reached my arms up over my head. I smiled at him as his intense gaze blazed a trail down my body. It made me dance a little, and he slowly lowered himself on top of me. The brief moment when his skin touched mine was enough to make me gasp as a heat wave quickly spread over my body. I saw him smirk at the effect he had on me before he dipped his head and devoured my mouth into mine. The kiss was long and torturous. It made me want to reach out to him, but his hand clasped at my wrist, pinning them over my head.

Slowly, he kissed down my neck between nibbles and sucks on my skin. He bite down on my collarbone, leaving a teethmark behind. He started to rain showers of kisses on my breast, avoiding my nipple. I raised one leg and grazed it against his crotch, feeling his hardness. He groaned and began to suck on a nipple, while he played with another. My legs went limp and dropped back down to the couch.

Derek lifted himself up and I quickly worked the buttons on his shirt. He ripped it off roughily and I undid the belt buckle on his jeans, sliding them off. I was about to pull his boxers when he pushed me back down again.

"Not so fast." He said and he started to kiss my abdomen, circling on the navel with his tongue. I shivered when he blew cold air on it after. He lowered himself further and I spread my legs open for him. He chuckled deep in his throat and kissed my clit softly. The touch was soft, but it was nearly enough to send me over the edge.

"Dere..." I panted and he continued to kiss my opening. "Dere...plea.." I moaned again and he inserted a finger into me, moving it in and out of me as he licked my folds. I screamed out his name at the intense pleasure and grabbed his hair and pulled him closer in. He obliged and replaced his finger with his tongue, thrusting it in and out. I felt myself clench around him and pulled him up by the hair.

"I need you in me. Now!" I ordered and pulled him down on top of me. He grabbed my hips and only pushed in the tip, smirking challengingly at me.

"Derek! Now..." I yelled but it quickly turned into a whimper when he pushed himself fully into me.

"God...Mere..." He gasped out as he thrusted in and out of me. I was hit by how familiar it felt, and how much I actually missed it. I moaned out loudly and bucked my hips back with each of his thrust.

"Mere...Mere...Fuck." He groaned out as I felt myself near the edge.

"Harder...Dere...hard..." I whimpered out and threw my head back as the electricity went through me. I convulsed under him as he began to thrust deeper and faster.

"Fuck...Mere...Fu...oh God!" He screamed out as he released into me.

I reached my hand out and pulled him closer to me. He rested his head in between my breasts as I ran my hand down his back. Our bodies were coated with sweat as we lay there and fell into a peaceful slumber.