Epilogue

Moon sighed. She was currently in the rainforest, visiting Peacemaker and Hope. She wondered where Jasmin was. After she ran off, Jasmin hadn't been seen by anyone. Not even Peril, who had been with Scarlet. 

"Any luck?" That was Euphoria, Jasmin's mother. She was awfully worried, her usual peach pink scales were now always shadowed with dark blues and grays.

"I'm sorry," Moon whispered. "I couldn't find her anywhere. Peril didn't see her near the SkyWing kingdom, Qibli can't find her in the Scorpion Den, and she wasn't in the NightWing kingdom as far as I could tell."

"Maybe Darkstalker did something to her," That was Hope, formerly Foeslayer, Darkstalker's mother. "Maybe she got in his way or something."

"Or not even on this continent," Moon suddenly interrupted. Euphoria's eyes went wide in fear.

"You think she die-" 

"No!" The NightWing cried frantically. "I mean, what if she's somewhere else in this world? Like, maybe another continent."

"Moonwatcher, what are you hiding?" Hope frowned at her. "Euphoria, why don't you rest for a while? We'll find Jasmin."

After the worried RainWing left, she turned to Moon.

"Hope, do you know anything about the Lost Continent?" She asked immediately.

"Why, yes," Hope narrowed her eyes. "Did you have a vision?"

"Yes," Moon admitted. "I have a prophecy in my head, and maybe...just maybe, Jasmin survived the journey and ended up there."

"Perhaps," Hope looked thoughtfully at her. "But, Moon, if she isn't-"

"She will," Moon said firmly. "Jasmin can survive the journey to the Lost Continent. She has to. And when she does, she'll save it."