1. Accident

Happy Reading Guys...

Nandu , Raman and Ishita went for a family trip. They enjoyed a lot roaming around and were returning back when raman was talking to her wife and didn't see the truck which was coming on high speed from the opposite side. He lost his balance suddenly and shouted "Ishi shitt..... Listen jump with Nandu fast save her." 

Ishita panicked and rolled her wrapping her completely with her baby duvet and threw her from the window. Their car crashed down in the valley. Meanwhile Raman was calling Srikant but before talking everything went black near his eyes. Srikant panicked listening to the blast and started tracking his location. He went in search of Raman to the location and received the biggest shock of his life. Their car rolled down the valley and blasted. People gathered over there. He was crying for his friend when suddenly he remembered his cutiepie Nandini . He shouted his name like a mad man "NANDU beti " He started calling Nyonika with shivering hands and said "Nyo nyo Nandu, bhai saahab nyo" Nyonika panicked and asked "What happened Sri tell me ?"

Srikant was crying badly when suddenly he heard someone's faint cry, he turned back to see as if it was Nandu "He was calling her name "Nandu Nandu beta where are you, my baccha please come where are you bachha." 

He found something wrapped near the side of the road , he ran to the spot and found Nandini with a cut on her head and was crying badly. He took her and hugged her tightly crying his heart out . He went to his car and took the child from the spot because he doesn't want police case for this little bundle of joy. His lawyers will handle her case smoothly after. Right now she needs medical care. He called nyonika on the way back .

Srikant :  Nyonika don't go to the spot my team is reaching there. Please come to the hospital, I found my bachha. 

Nyonika understood everything by now and took a U- turn to the hospital . She was praying to almighty to keep everything safe. She went there and was numb looking at that innocent soul. She sat there on the floor not understanding a single thing. Srikant admitted her to the child ward and came to Nyonika and hugged her tightly 

Srikant ; We lost everything nyo, life is so unpredictable. We lost raman bhaisahab and ishita bhabhi. nandu was lying on road. I guess they saved their child. Nyoo

nyonika was crying badly not knowing how to react. "Srikant this child is alone Sri what will we answer her sri. Mera baccha . Ishita this is not done. why did you go. she started panicking looking at the state.  

She was crying badly when doctor came out "You are lucky mr Malhotra, baby is okk. Take her home and take care. She is weak, but I guess she is lucky enough. "

Srikant thanked god for saving their child. Srikant completed the hospital formalities and took her home.  Srikant dropped them home and went from there to search Raman. He called his rescue team and was numb to know that Raman talked with them whereas ishita was spot dead and Raman just said "Baby doll be safe Srikant love her." He closed his eyes saying these words. 

Srikant was crying for his friend . they were more of a family to them. He went to the police station and talked to his friend ashish and settled down the news. He was in the hospital for the postmortem and formalities. He was trying not to breakdown but it was not in his control. 

Nandu woke up and smiled looking at nyonika "jeeeee... Mummmaaa" 

Nyonika hugged her tight and was chanting sweet nothings to her ear. She called Manik and said "Manik nandu will stay with us from today baccha. You favorite ishi  maa is no more. Please pray for her and promise me you will take care of Nandu like your sister. "

Manik being a innocent soul did not understand much but looking at her mother crying he understood something was wrong. He nodded his head in agreement and kissed her forehead. 

Manik took her in his lap and smiled at her "Nanu don't cry okk' 

nandu smiled at him held his shirt in a tight fist and snuggled in his warmth. Nyonika too smiled looking at their bond and went to make some food for nandu. 

Manik was kissing her cheecks lightly and pecked her nose. Nandu giggle at him. 

manik : Call me Manik

Nandu : Maniiiiii ehiiiii..... (She giggled at him)

manik smiled at her and kissed her . He took her to his room and showed him is car. nandu did not liked it and glared at her . "Nai nai nai " (She was saying no in her babyish language)

Manik being confused asked " you don't want this ?? What do you want tell me i will give you." 

Nandu : dollll 

Manik laughed at her "Nanuu doll!! I am a boy, Okk ok fine i will bring you a doll okk,  now take this please."

Nandu : nai nai nai 

Manik again hugged her cooing "Ok nanu i will buy it for you." 

Nandini suddenly started crying for her mumma . Manik panicked looking at her cries and called her mom. 

Manik : Mumma Nanu is crying and calling mummaa. 

nyonika had tears in her eyes before hugging her "Nandini snuggled at her warmth and slept. Manik frowned looking at her but went out to play with his friends . 

 Life had taken a U- turn for that innocent soul who doesn't even know what had happened with her. Here Nyonika and Srikant was trying to understand the things that happened in such such short span of life. The saved their daughter and handed her to the safer hands. 

Nyonika was praying to god to give her strength to handle the situation. She was calling Amms nandu's grandmaa to give her the news. 

Ishita and raman had a love marriage. ishita's family had not accepted the relation ever. Their love was so strong that they left this earth together. Amms was the only relative from her side. She had an attachment with Nandu. She always loved her as her own child. Manik was dear to ishi maa. He used to complain about his mother whenever he got scolding's from her. Ishita used to scold nyonika and make manik's favorite dishes and manik being a foodie loved to eat from her ands. he always adored Nandini and kissed her .

Done with the Update guys.....

How was the update ? 

More cuteness to unfold. comment and like the story guys if you love the track.

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha