40. Family time

Happy Reading guys.... Hahaha surprise.... Sb aaj bohot khush honge kyu

Next Morning , 

Manik was the first one to wake up and he found Nandini was missing , he sat up with a jerk and called her "Bunny..." 

"Yes manik, washroom me hu." Came her reply. Manik again slumped down on the bed cribbing "Tch yaar You shorld have woke me up no I am not able to see your face on the first place." 

"Maniii... don't be a spoiled brat I got my periods this morning so because of the uneasiness my sleep broke. Hr chij me you only know how to shout." She said wiping her face with the towel and stood there selecting her dress for the day. Manik's eyes were half opened when he said "wear something loose, its hot outside." 

She showed her the dress and when he nodded she went to change . Manik too freshen up in the meanwhile when he got a call from his dad. "Manik... kaha h tu where is princess ? " 

"Kaisa sawal h dad , ofcourse we are at home and your princess is getting ready for college." He said making coffee for both of them. 

"Acha listen me and your mom just arrived at the airport , we will be reaching in 20 minutes , don't tell her its her surprise." He said being all excited. 

"dad its not even a month you left her ." He said rolling his eyes as if they will be meeting after years. 

"Haa so what's your problem i have come to meet her and anyways I need to ask her no how is college is she enjoying or not ? " Manik thought in his mind "Haa dhamaka kiya hu avhi madam ke liye." 

"Manii with whom are you talking so early ?" Nandini asked coming out in her casuals when manik cut the call saying work . 

They sat having their breakfast and manik was glaring at her to finish her food as she always used to show tantrums during these 4 days. He even gave her hot milk to drink when Nandini made a bad face. 

"Monster...This is not the first time I am having my periods." This girl really has the audacity to irritate the hell out of him. "exactly this is not your first time but still you make such faces." 

"And by the way when it was your first time I had a detailed study of this and I had cheered you up. My girl had become big that day." He said smiling at him remembering those days when she said "Why only girls go through this and not boys?" 

"We also have certain changes in our body bunny , like beard and all and also hormonal , tm bio ki hi student ho na ?" He asked her sarcastically. 

"But I don't like your beard. It irritates me when you kiss. " She herself blushed when manik teased her further "Acha but you play with them when we do that ......" 

"Manii don't tease me na ." They were bickering when raj shouted from outside "PRINCESS." 

Nandini became surprised by his voice and ran towards the door "Dadda...." Manik rolled his eyes again 

"Dad bell hai bahar look, he showed him pointing at the bell when Raj was busy hugging her princess and Nyonika was smiling looking at them . 

Manik called them inside and asked aunty to bring some refreshments for them and make some light breakfast for them.  

Nandini like an excited kid sat on the floor opening the gifts when manik said "Madam, College ni jana ?" 

"Nii..." 

Manik pulled her up saying his dad" Dad freshen up I have to drop her and yes she will be back by 4 you guys can continue after that." 

Raj and Nandini both pouted making cute puppy faces but this guy is not gonna melt at their tactics. They both went from there when raj and Nyonika relaxed on the house . 

It was 4 in the evening when Raj went to take her princess . They came back home when Nyonika made Nandini's favorite malai kulfi. She jumped on her with happiness when raj asked her "Princess shopping ?" 

"Yes yes, Mumma come na shopping ." She agreed when Nandini went inside to change her dress and freshen up. She was so happy today that she even forgot about her periods and the way she used to get irritated every time. 

Nandini shopped very little today but helped Nyo with her dresses and also brought two Shirts for her mani although she knew he never experimented with his clothes Nandini brought two shirts one of light pink and other one with yellow. 

She giggled thinking of manik's expressions looking at those colors and then went to grab some food. "Dadda we have mani's birthday this month so I want to confess something on that day." 

She said feeling shy hen raj had an idea of her thought but kept mum till the time she herself don't open up. 

Manik returned back from office and slumped down due to tiredness. Nandini jumped beside him hugging him dearly
"Manii.... Maine shopping ki. I bought a gift for you. "

He just hummed in response taking her in a side hug closing his eyes and resting for some time.

Nyonika asked him to freshen up and come for dinner. Manik went up dragging nandini with him.

" Nandu mere kapde nikal do na. Today was one hectic day. " Nandini kept his tee  and shorts on bed sitting on bed.

She also took out the shirts she brought and giggled thinking of his reaction. She showed him the dress "bunny yaar I am not a kid. Give this to your dadda. " He said making a bad face.

"Manii why do you always wear black and blue, white  and these dark colors. You are fair, this colors will suit you and you will look handsome.

" Wo to even if I don't wear anything I look hot. " He said teasing her.

" Muh Todd dena h phir apka mujhe " She said glaring him when manik took her in his arms asking " Are you having cramps bunny".

"Thoda thoda you will do my massage it will be fine." He pecked her lips lightly smiling at her when raj said " Princess chocolate milkshake? "

"Yesh yesh" She said excitedly when nyonika glared both of them as she eats very less and id milkshake she would avoid food.

Manik went to the kitchen to help his mom in arranging the dishes. They had their dinner with lots of chitchats and then manik heated some oil in a bowl and went up.

He asked nandini to remove her top and he massaged her stomach lightly. Then he massaged her legs when she was fast asleep. Manik kissed her forehead before falling asleep beside her.

Done with today's update guys..

How was the update ?

Thankyou lovelies. 

LISHA.