38.

Happy Reading Guys......

He called aryaman informing him about his visit and asked him to set a meeting with the third year students in the auditorium. It was highly confidential about their detail information . He even asked the 1st year students to be present. 

Aryaman agreed with his friend and did the same, Manik dropped Nandini at college and went towards the academic office block  . Nandini went to her class and settled down when an announcement was made saying someone is visiting to our college for a career development talks. 

Manik's college friend vivek oberoi IPS and his team too arrived . They had a discussion before heading towards the auditorium. Manik looked from the backstage all the students were present gossiping and then he found his life giggling with her friend Smaraan and a gang of 4 girls.

Firstly vivek made his entry, introduced himself and started talking about some career related stuff. Slowly he started diverting the topic towards ragging and the campaign government has started to make all students fear free from ragging and stuff. 

He further said "Even if a student or same year or seniors make fun of others which they are not comfortable with is mental harassments and this is against any college norms. Strict actions will be taken if found doing so and so they are here to check with the college policies and check the last month's cctv footage about the same. They are here to award the dean of the college if found taking strict actions for anti ragging campaign and if not, the students found guilty will be suspended from college thereby seizing their medical practicing certificate for next 1 year. 

the seniors lost their colors as there will not be any one case but dozens of them in a month. Then a grand entry was made by Mr. Manik Malhotra , he made his way in the stage and Nandini frowned looking at him. 

Inaya's mouth was wide open looking at the most handsome  Bachelor standing on stage ready to address a speech. Nandini connected the dots about some projects and stakeholders, so it was a government project of anti ragging and manik was a part of it. 

Inaya not able to control her excitement shouted bending down a little, "Kya lg rhe ho katai zeher." 

Students started giggling when a high pitch voice boomed in the auditorium, It was Manik . 

"Stand up miss Inaya bansal and out of the auditorium right now. Mr misha suspend her from all the classes for misbehaving with an IPS officer and yes also for this indiscipline of the student. Make sure she comes to college daily and stand outside the gate ." His voice was so heavy even Nandini was frightened . 

Kl to he was a such a sweetheart, now he is a cunning monster. 

" So students as vivek already described you our mission to visit college, we are in a one month campaign to make everyone aware. I dismiss you guys for a break of half an hour we will be back by then. Enjoy guys ." Saying this he left from there. 

Inaya was fuming with anger thinking Nandini must have told about her to manik and so he easily understood her voice. As soon as they came out Inaya held her by her collar saying 

"How dare you bitch ... you said ill about me to manik. Don't you know who Am I , my father is in politics. I will ruin your career and listen girl just because you are manik's friend or sister whatever I am leaving you this time and remember manik will be mine. "

Manik's blood boiled listening to this and the crowd that was gathered . He went inside and found Nandini all in tears, his heart broke again looking at her and his eyes were blood shot looking at Inaya.  

"Miss Inaya... what did you just say politician right... Do you know Malhotra Industries ? We own such politicians .. I need to have a talk with your parents and yess you may not know who is Nandini ." 

"Raj Malhotra India's one of the biggest businessman ..... you must have heard about him is her father. One call to her father about making her cry and your whole political background will come crashing down on roads. " 

" And about you being mine, I mean I have a class man... look  at you You look like a bamboo stick with loads of makeup . I have a different choice for girls and sorry My taste is not this worse."  he said eyeing her from top to bottom. This was the worst compliment she received from him. 

Because according to her she was the diva of the college where boys went gaga on her . He took Nandini along with him and took her to the cabin. He made her drink some water and said "Har baat pe kyu roti ho.... listen I won't be there to save you every goddamn time. " 

"Monsterr...." Saying this her eyes flowed when manik controlled himself from lashing on her. He always wanted her to be strong in front of the world but this girl is so soft hearted that she takes all the blame on herself and starts crying. 

"Bunny look at me jaana... you Know I love you right ... think of all the beautiful memories we created and always stay strong. You should have slapped her tight, which this river flow. 

"Manii she always says to make you hers wveytime this makes me sad...." She said snuggling in his arms when he said 

"Do you really think this is gonna happen, I will erase her whole existence from earth before that."  He said kissing her forehead and made her understand to stand for herself and in the meanwhile vivek and his team was ready with the footage of Nandini crying and 6 other girls and biys being ragged in the same way from the same gang. 

After the break manik moved inside and all the students were seated on their place. The dean and the college head was highly disappointed with such a nuisance created in the college and he called the students on stage. 

Manik signalled his team to sit down and said " So tujhe nachna ata h ... Pole dance kr in the count of 5...." They were embarrassed when Manik started the countdown , the juniors were making fun of them . 

He played the music and shouted "Start or else the punishment will be worst." they started with the dance when Nandini too smiled . They were given a saree to wrap around and manik said "Pehn ke aa with ghoongat..." Do it lagta h iss baar college in mard in h . 

Manik was known for his killer attitude in his college. His friends held so much power that even if they move from a place no one has the audacity to talk to them. 

Iss bada ragging koi kr sakta  h Kya? 

"From today till a year they will be doing all the canteen work from cleaning till cooking for a year will be their punishment and yes seize their medical practicing certificate. Doctors are the most responsible citizen of the country and this misbehavior cannot be tolerated. You should be the ones to respect people because you guys will be dealing with lives after a year and this a way you will handle a patients case." 

Nandini understood the whole plan now and felt proud of him today. He can come to this extent for her was something unbelievable for her. She understood how much he loved her. Her respect for him increased today. She even felt bad for those boys but today not only her many other girls like her who use to be afraid of coming to college were happy today and this was all possible because of Manik Malhotra. 

Manik before giving his thanking speech gave her a quick smile and thanked all the college members who were involved with him since last 2 days for this campaign. He clicked many pictures with the students before leaving from the college . 

"Stop praising me in your mind, I am getting hiccups bunny. He sent her a wink emoji which made her blush red due to embarrassment but she wrote "I Love you Manik and I am proud of you everyone is happy today, my classmates thanked me specially for you." 

He smiled and thanked aryaman and invited him and vivek for the dinner promising them to tell them about his personal life and meet one the most important person of his life.  

Done with todays' update. 

I have read all of your comments guys and some of them cracked me up. thankyou to all. I will be replying today. 

Target 75+ comments . 

Your favorite part from the story ? 

Thankyou lovelies.

LISHA.