54. True love

Happy Reading Guys.... 

Actually I increased the no of chapters by your love guys, but more 3-4 more updates. 

"Are you ok?" He asked embrassing her tightly calming her down. She was breathing heavily for few minutes and her breadths became normal after a while. Manik removed his last peice when Nandini blushed instantly looking at him. Manik smirked looking at her, she wasn't afraid but unsure. 

"Calm down wifey." He said taking her hands and keeping it on his part. She closed her eyes removing her hands instantly when he said "Its ok." 

He didn't force her he knew these all things are too new for him to handle. He lied down near her taking her in his embrace. 

"Mani.... what happened , are you sad, am I not that good enough......" she had big fat tears ready to come out when manik said "Pagal ho gyi ho aap, I am thinking of your comfort Nandini. Aapka comfort is above all, and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, My woman." 

"Then why did you stop." She asked rubbing her eyes like a baby when manik hovered over her again "You want it?" 

She nodded being in  his trance when their private parts touched slightly causing her to moan at the sudden feeling. 

"You want me to love you." He asked once again to confirm when nandini pulled him closer by his hairs. "Manik , do it." 

Without any further talk he entered in her , she shouted in pain "Calm down jaana, breathe.... let me in at least." 

After few minutes when her breadths became normal, he came out and entered in her this time with full force. Something warm flowed indicating her innocence." She shrieked in pain when Manik kissed her tight to calm her down, he was holding her whole body firmly and she was completely under his control. 

"I love you Meri jaan and I am sorry to hurt you" HE said moving slowly as he knew she will feel the pleasure after a period of time and he wanted to take her pain as soon as possible. 

"You are beautiful inside out and warm " He teased her to lighten up her mood and distract her from the pain, Nandini blushed hard when manik chuckled at her innocence. Her painful moans turned into pleasurable moans, it indicated that she was enjoying it now and manik took the pace. 

"Yes manik, there." He smiled at her cute demand which she may not be aware of. He followed her command and they went into their world of pleasure. Manik was half way round when Nandini had already released once, he turned her and lied on his back taking her on his arms. 

Nandini's eyes widen in shock looking at her body connected when Manik said "Move." 

"How?" She asked not knowing what exactly he wanted. 

He moved her holding her soft hipps when her b**bs bounced giving him the best pleasure of the world, she was looking like a sex goddess , he slapped her molds twice when her stomach churned at the sight and the feeling, she unknowingly moaned, and glared him back when he smacked once more, "fast baby, move your boobs " 

She was looking at his face which showed pure love "She too tried doing what he said and Manik groaned at the sight, this is his bunny which he is unable to believe .  He was near his release when he himself held her and started moving fast. 

He had already made a mental note to gift her dozen of lingerie because he had a different fantasy for her boobs. They released together moaning and groaning when Nandini feel down on his chest, taking heavy breadths. The liquid flowed through her on his stomach when he smiled at her girl.

"You were awesome bunny."

"Manik shu, don't say." 

 "Now always remember one thing meri jaan , you are most important to me in my life and I will always love you no matter what, and for pregnancy we have so many options in today's generation, I just need you in my life. You are my first child." 

She was snoring softly on his chest which brought an instant smile on his face.  "Bunny you are the cutest." 

He too slept hugging her completely feeling complete today. They both have started their new life from today. 

Next morning.....

Nandini woke up having a back ache due to improper posture. She woke up and blushed hard looking after mani who was sleeping open mouth like a kid. His lower body was covered with blanket and his abs were popping out looking hot at hell, she blushed looking at him. 

"Don't temp me in the morning nandu. Wear something." He said groggily turning his face aside feeling asleep again. She became upset again thinking of yesterday's conversation. Her mind went down the memory lane. 

Manik turned around knowing her small brain must be running a marathon . "Come here bunny." 

Hmm

"you make me tired , with so much workout and now you woke me up with your stupid thoughts. 

"But how do you know what was I thinking." 

"i know you inside out wifey." 

"Ek cup coffee bana de yaar, I need to freshen up." 

She started going out lost in her own thoughts when manik pulled her near her. "No need, i was teasing you and I love you." 

She smiled at him and he took her to the washroom in a bridal style to start a new fresh day of their life. 

Done with today's update guys

thinking of updating one more chappy, had already written it, comment below and by evening one more surprise for you guys. 

ThankYou Lovelies. 

LISHA.