55. Final day

Happy Reading Guys.

After 2 years , 

This was the day everyone was waiting for, Nandini's convocation day. She was a doctor now , the most happiest person was Srikant malhotra. He was proud of her daughter and was dancing in joy saying every other person that her daughter is a doctor now. Manik had other plans for this day, he wanted to make this day even more memorable. 

He blackmailed his dad to say yes for their marriage today itself. If Sri had the option to kill a person he would have killed his own son, he was ready to pound on him when His wife stopped him from doing so. Manik smirked looking at his father and said "Aapni beti de dijiye mujhe ache se rakhunga." 

"Shut up, she is a baby now." 

"She will be my baby girl from now onwards dad." He teased him further .

Manik's one and only best friend cabir came in the house warming party who was looking for manik . 

"Saale, you are going to marry today, Do Nandini knows about your plans ?" 

He ignored his questions "Saale you will be the only one in the entire history who will keep a surprise marriage and the bride will be unknown to it." 

"I have heard of secret marriages, run away bride but this is crazy man." He said dramatically when manik punched him lightly on his stomach saying "Now you too don't start. Ek mogambo ko shant kr ke aa rha hu." 

So excited for the next update ?

Thankyou Lovelies. 

LISHA.