33. It's a day out.

Happy Reading guys....

Manik dragged her out locking the door. "Ayy  Monster..." 

"Sit in the Car...." Manik said angrily trying to control his anger to avoid creating a scene outside. She was no less , she sat in the co Driver's seat when manik groaned in anger. He sat behind the car but in next second he got up and asked the driver .

"GET OUT....." The driver was taken aback with his tone "Sahab, where will I go...." 

"I said GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE " He shouted at him handling him extra money saying " I am renting the car for a day." 

The driver went out and manik took the seat. He rolled up the glass starting the car . Soon the car hit the road , nandini's eyes were wide open in shock. "Monster kahi ka bhaga diya........" 

Manik stopped the car in the nearby road taking her in his lap , "Kiss me " He ordered opening the button of his shirt. 

Nandini being the innocent soul didn't understand whatever happened and started kissing him slowly when a lone tear escaped her eyes seeing his anger . 

Manik looked at her and his heart softened. He palmed her cheek "Bunny..... I cannot stand the fact that some one looks at you with a bad look  ... Not even an inch of the body . Don't think me to be old fashioned but that's me. You can wear whatever you want but only when I am there. Its just us." 

Nandini hit him on his chest breaking down into tears "Sorry bolo, why do you shout on me..... No one has done that to me ever. Main dadda se complain karungi. You shouted on me." She said rubbing her eyes. She was looking cute . Manik kissed her pouty lips eyed her not to cry "I am sorry bunny." 

"No sorry not accepted." 

"Mujhe gahr lekr chalo...." She said sitting back on her seat when Manik said "Tell me what should I do..." 

"Murga bano." She said with a poker face when manik's jaws dropped down. 

"What ........ I Am not a school kid nandu neither you are the teacher. Listen lets make it up to you my way. Ice cream ?" 

"No Murga bano  and you will give me a piggy back ride all day." 

"Nandu yaar piggy ride i accept it but please na." 

"Close your buttons first..... " She said gritting her teeth looking at his bare chest , she said holding his collars "I don't want anyone to see you bare chest. That's my right to look at you. Suna tumne . Yes I don't like when girls ogle at you. I love when you love me. I have seen desires on your eyes manik. I am not naïve. I understand every single move of yours. I respect you manik. I have seen how you control yourself when you too know you don't need to do that.I feel jitters in my body whenever you come close to me. Is it wrong manik ?" 

She vent out her emotions when manik not able to handle anymore hugged her tightly. They sat there dor 10 minutes when Nandini  broke the hug saying  "Itna gussa ni karo. Dont let this barrier overpower you so much that I too get distanced from you. Do you want that ?" 

Manik nodded his head in a no when nandini said " You did wrong shouting at the driver. " 

" You will apologize to him , ok ?" 

"Yes" He said meekly feeling proud of her girl who has such a big heart for everyone. He mentally promised himself to control his anger from today onwards. "Mam , if you have the permission shall we move ahead. " 

"Yes Mr. Driver." She said playfully. 

They headed towards ISKCON temple . They took the blessings for all their family members. Manik used to come here often. It gave him immense peace.