45. Manik's proposal

Happy Reading guys ...........

"Dad, Please say Yes and ha jyada sawal jawab ni krna." He said Setting his suit and hairs. "Tu mujhe ni sikha." Srikant said

"Listen, Don't go overboard and yes use darana ni."

"Dad, Propose kr rha hu, Pitunga ni." He said setting his dad's hairs as well. On the other hand Nandini was also getting ready, Nyonika was helping her in making her hair when She said "Mumma, please leave it."

"Wo manii.........." Nyonika smirked knowing the reason and said "Manik loves it that's why "

Manik made some calls for another cake for the proposal and two rings for them. He had already selected a saree for her from Bangalore.

She came down looking like a princess. She looked like a Barbie doll and manik a gentleman. That made their couple the one in million. Srikant and Nyonika hugged her wishing her Very happy Birthday to her daughter and Manik was admiring her from far.

She was his life, he clicked some random pictures of her giggling with others.

"So ladies and gentleman welcome to you all for my daughter's birthday party, she is 19 now, Time really passes very fast. For me my princess, my doll will always be a small child. Happy Birthday princess. " Sri said being emotional when Nandini ran towards them saying "Thankyou dadda, I love you."

She gave a sharp look from the stage to manik looking at him who was staring at her constantly "Huh, wish tk ni kiya. Khadoos."

Manik came towards them saying "Happy Birthday."

He became so formal due to nervousness that he didn't even hugged her. "So ladies and gentlemen please serve yourself, Mr srikant malhotra is at your service. Dj music please."

They cut the cake after the dance. Manik was absent from the whole function ,Nandini was becoming restless not able to find him anywhere when she finally asked "Dadda, Manik Where is he?"

"Don't worry my baccha, he must be busy with some important work."

The lights went off suddenly and Nandini childhood pictures started playing in the big screen . How she first started to crawl around the whole house..... blabber at her toddler voice. She was the cutie pie of the house. Manik had made the whole fucking video starting from her birth to her 16 years of journey. The chubbiness was still not gone. Only the height had changed.

"So Ms. Nandini Malhotra, the princess of dadda and darling of mumma, she was manik's favorite girl since childhood. When I used to go to school she used to wait for me in the main door so that once I return back home she would run up to me , blabbering at her baby language . After a point of time I was the only one who used to understand her gibberish language. Dad said correct, time really flies. I grew up, so was nandini . She started going to school and trust me when I say this she was the most innocent girl I have ever seen. I still remember the day , when she turned 12 her birthday. She came down through the same stairs wearing a blue Barbie gown and I have know I need her in my life. she was the most beautiful girl for me in this world. But she was very young to understand all this, even I was in my teenage life. I thought of forgetting her but Once I was out for my coaching in kota I realized, how much I missed her. . But our life didn't stop there now was our story that easy, she got to know some harsh truths of our life, me not being her brother. She took time to process all this information and I have already lost all hopes. I knew she loves me but was not sure what kind of attraction did we have then , one day she proposed me. Trust me Manik Malhotra was the happiest man in this world. can you imagine the day I have waited for since so long now became true. She officially became my girlfriend. Then days passed on, with each passing second our bond grew stronger and today I manik malhotra 23 years old want to confess I LOVE YOU Nandini. Marry me."

"Ayy idiot you asked for engagement and here you proposed her for marriage." Srikant rushed to him when Nyonika stopped him from spoiling their moment.

Nandini ran up to him jumping in his arms like a bunny "Yesh Yesh, I love you mani. I will marry you."

Srikant was huffing like a bull trying to free himself and one glare from his wife and he sat quietly. Everyone was very happy for them, they clapped together for the new couple when manik took the rings on the knees for her when she frowned

"Manii.... when did you do this? I mean You should have told me na Now what will I make you wear?"

"Don't worry bunny I have arranged everything for us."

"Naah, I wanna buy you a ring, this ring is by you so for now you will have Nandini's bracelet and this thread as the ring. I will buy you a ring ."

"But bunny that's not needed." He tried to make her understand but whom was he fooling she was equally stubborn as his dadda.

She made him wear the thread around his ring finger and making him wear her bracelet.

She was the happiest today as their parents too have given their consent and manik proposed her officially.

"Dadda shall we go out tonight. I need to buy manik something. " She said when srikant glared at manik. He smiled at her saying yess but he told manik " Come back before 1am"

Manik rolled his eyes when srikant said " You asked permission for engagement then why did you ask her to marry. "

"Are because srikant moster se baar baar panga thode lene ka "

Nyonika glared at both of then saying " Finish your dinner and stop being a kid both of you. "

Done with today's update .

How was the update guys?

No pictures posted guys I know will do that in the next chapter didn't get time to do that actually.

Your favorite part from the story....

Thankyou Lovelies.

LISHA