Tease me baby till I loose control.

Happy Reading Guys...

Manik went out only to find Nandini gossiping with Nyonika sitting on the slab. That is her best chilling place. She even gets an opportunity to taste a new recipe first. Nandini and Nyonika are like best friends. "Mumma when will dadda come." 

"Give me your phone, I will ask him." Nyonika gave her phone to Nandu when she dialed Raj's number. "Hello Darling... What's up missing me already." Raj told unaware of the person on the call. 

"Nandini became red with embarrassment " Dadda..." 

Raj sat up on his place "Nandu, my baccha, I am sorry I thought its your mother. What happen, tell me." 

"Dadda, I don't know about mumma but Your Nandu is missing you . " 

"Are how come today she is missing me , did you guys had a fight ?" Raj asked smiling thinking of her pouting face. 

"Dadda, Manik is busy with his college friend Soha, She came to meet him in the morning. Do you know dadda, she is crazy for manik. i guess she is in love with your son." She made a cute puppy face to melt nyonika and his dadda. 

"What are you saying Nandini ?" Raj being a possessive father and being tensed about Nandini's future actually took this matter seriously. He already had a discussion with Nyonika regarding Manik loving Nandini. 

"Dadda I have an idea why don't we ignore him." 

"Ok Nandu, let this idiot come , I know how to handle him and his friends." Raj said gritting his teeth being hell angry on manik. Nandini was doing bhangra on her mind. 

Nandini se panga ni lene ka " 

"Dadda when are you home ?"  Nandini asked munching on chips 

"I have a meeting baccha, I will be back soon. may be By 8. You get back to study. " Raj said joining the meeting online with his clients. Nandini hopped down from the slab and went to her room for studies. 

Soha was crying in her room because of the shout . Nyonika heard someone sniffing so she went to look at. Her eyes widen looking at soha . Her eyes were red and she was crying badly. 

Being a mother she cannot control herself and went inside "What happen dear, why are you crying." 

Soha hesitated to say her anything but on more insistence she blurted out the truth. Nyonika understood the whole situation and called for manik "Manik....." 

Manik who had already a spoiled mood came down making a poker face busy scrolling his phone.

"Is this the way , you behave with your friends." 

"Mom, She was irritating me." He said not knowing how to confront his mom telling that she was in love with him, which can never happen. He went inside the kitchen to make some coffee for himself "He made 2 cups one for him and Nandini . Soha not knowing the truth thought he was making for him and an instant smile crept on her face. 

Nyonika knew very well, so to save the situation said "I will serve ourselves. This idiot fellow doesn't know any basic manners." She said gritting her teeth at his son when Manik rolled his eyes on his mom.

She went to the kitchen "What do you think you are doing. Get out from my kitchen , I will serve you all." 

"Mom , please not now, that daughter of yours has already pissed me off. I am having a headache now. Please let me make the coffee. " He said snatching the bowl from her hands.

"So serve yourself why 2 cups." 

"Mom, its for Nandu yaar, ek to gussa h madam, She is playing around. " He said being hell irritated now. Nyonika giggled looking at his pissed of face. " What" Manik raised his eyebrows at his mother who was giggling at his son's misery.