43. Nandu's innocence.

Happy Reading guys.......

Manik's parents returned back to their place and as said Srikant booked two tickets for him and his wife. Nyonika made him understand that nandu is there to handle Manik. They gave them their privacy. Nandu went to her college and Manik to his office. Nandu was busy with her studies when her friends were having a conversation about their love life's. 

How there partners used to romance with them . 

Riya- Rajesh to never ever lives me, he always want me to do every small things for him. 

Sneha : And what about him in bed (Saying this she winked at her.)

Riya : (She blushed hard ) Awesome. 

Inaya : Guys... I have a good news for you all. You friend Inaya is in love. And the guy is the most handsome bachelor of India. "Manik Malhotra." 

"And in this I have a full proof plan, I am gonna propose him today. And Nandini is gonna help me in this." Nandini rolled her eyes and sneha mocked her saying "But inaya you fall in love every month." 

"Ha sneha But this time I really love him. Manik is rich , guys do you know Srikant Malhotra India's no.1 Businessman is his father. My life will be set guys. And did you guys saw him, his physique God, Kill me please. He is so mouth watering hot. I am telling you he will be a beast in bed." 

Nandini was very confused with their talks. 

Nandini's pov 

Beast... people sleep in bed, will he fight with him. Ayyapaa what is this guy upto, if mani comes to know na that will be the last day for inaya.

POV ends. 

Inaya had decorated the entrance gate with flowers and stuff. She had it all planned to propose manik and ask for sorry for her misbehavior. 

"Manii don't come to college today, i will be back home." She messaged him but manik was already out for her college. As soon as he reached college he frowned looking at the decorations and "I LOVE YOU" was written in bold letters. 

Inaya was comming from the other side with a sexy dress smirking at him. 

"My my my Manik..... you look so handsome even in your tired look. I know its too early to tell all this but I wanted to confess it in front of everybody that Inaya loves you. I really love you manik, and I am sorry for my misbehavior. I know its too early but don't worry I won't force you. Take your time." 

Manik anger reached heights when he saw Nandini's big doe eyes ready to come out of the socket. Students were gossiping among themselves that The most sexy girl of the college is taken now. 

Nandini : ayyappa aise hi sada hua coconut face h, now he will be a monster. Ayyappa save Inaya. 

Manik smirked at her and folding his sleeves went up "Miss inaya... look at you I mean I have a class man, till date many of them proposed me and trust me they all were better than you. " 

The whole ground burst into laughter when Inaya was feeling embarrassed. 

"And for your information I already have someone special in my life. She is manik Malhotra's jaan." 

Nandini blushed listening to this and Inaya was burning in jealousy. without listening to anything Inaya signaled a guy to click pictures and she forcefully kissed him on his lips, before manik could understand anything there were pictures and videos clicked and was going viral on social media. 

Nandini had tears on her eyes looking at this when Manik went from there without waiting. Nandini rushed behind him but he was already gone. Inaya smirked at her super idea and Nandini was sad for her. She very well knew manik's monstrous nature. If he even thinks of destroying someone he won't think twice to execute it.  

She reached home and found Manik making calls to someone. As soon as she reached home Manik kissed her hard releasing his frustration on her. Nandini was not able to match up his pace today. He broke the kiss and attacked her neck. He gave her several bites and then left her saying sorry. 

"Mr. Manik Malhotra Why did you say sorry haa? Inaya ko kiss krke bohot maza aya?" She said pointing her fingers on him when Manik ruffled his hairs in frustration shouting "How dare she thought of defaming Manik."  

ye admi pagal ho gya h ayypaa us inaya ke muh me kuch tha kya 

"Listen Nandini  stop with your Bullshit okk. Do they come to college to study or what. Rubbish " He said frustrated and dragged her to the shower. 

He was rubbing her lips harshly along with his saying "You are only mine. Manik Malhotra is only Nandini's love." He said kissing her passionately. Nandini moaned on the warm water and the kiss was not helping her at all. 

She was loosing her sanity and so as manik. He removed her top and took the shower gel on his hand rubbing it on her stomach . 

"Please stop me." Manik said 

"Why......" 

That was it for him he tore the inner wares and made her na**d. Nandini blushed standing there when she hugged him tightly. 

"Why Bunny, why can't my life be easy. I really want a simple life with you." 

"Then who asked you to be so handsome. You only have the craze to have a perfect haircut with perfect beard. " 

He frowned at her when she said further. "Put some oil in your hairs, have a small haircut, be clean shaved. or a better idea, wear a mask cover up your face. " 

"What......." He shouted at her when nandini giggled at him. He too smiled this time and said pressing her ass cheeks "You know right you look like a sex goddess . Go wear something or I won't be able to control myself. "

She ran out from there wrapping the towel and manik came back after having a shower. They decided not to open Instagram for a week  and asked his friend to set a girl for him. He need to execute a plan for Inaya. After all Manik Malhotra never takes bullshit. 

"Waise manik , how was the kiss." She teased him when manik greeted his teeth.

"Ms. Malhotra how about you staying in hostel."  

"Then to you will be out of this society very soon." she giggled at him and said further "aree kisi na kisi ka to murder kr dena h apne phir to." 

"Bullshit , Before you I used to stay alone." He said taking an apple from the table. 

"Ha that is why you are a monster. I am the one converting a monster into a human. Huff." She said 

"Fine...... Fine. " Ab coffee dogi ya ni.

"Waise manik, my friend's were telling that their boyfriends are very good in bed." 

"what does that mean." 

"Huh............. not better than me." He said casually when nandini looked at him confused. 

"have your coffee and up for studies, Your boyfriend will tell you everything in the correct time."

"And yess change your friend circle, I don't wanna hear such words from you again. Make some good friends who actually go to college rather than discussing bullshit." 

Nandini made several faces and went to her room to study.  

Done with today's update.

How was the update guys? 

So how was the surprise ? back to back updates. 

I know many of you are really eager to see Manan moments but every chapter cannot be a lovey dovey manan moment right guys.  But I promise soon I will be posting manan moments. 

Thankyou Lovelies. 

LISHA.