9.

Happy Reading guys...

Manik left for kota whereas Nandini and Nyonika were left in the house alone. They went inside only to welcome silence inside. Nyonika sighed and they sat there doing there work. Nandini too skipped her school. She went to her room and started studying to divert her mind from Manik. 

They had their lunch silently and took some rest. Nyonika was upset so she was quite all the while. Nyonika received a call from Manik. We picked up the call and mom bombarded with lot of questions. 

Nyo : Manik, did you guys had your lunch, you have found your hostel? Listen don't take in sharing. Study well. Listen do you have the grocery stores nearby ? Set for laundry and everything, just focus on your studies. 

Manik chuckled at her mother's non stop questions and said "Relax mom, everything is fine and I am not a kid, i can handle myself mom. Yes we had our lunch and dad went to talk to the flat owner. don't worry about me." 

They chatted for sometime and left the call but not before talking to Nandini. Days changed into months. Everything was going well. Nandini  did not had her own mobile so it was very difficult for her to talk to manik alone. She missed her a lot at times. She made a plan to take coaching's from class 9 itself as some coaching institutes visited their school for advertisement. she now wanted to live close to Manik. She was unable to say it to Nyonika and Srikant openly. 

She started studying seriously to crack the entrance exam, so that she had a excuse to take admission. She thought of surprising Manik with this. 

She gave her entrance exam only to get qualified with 92% scholarship . She was the happiest ,not because she cracked it but because she is going to her Manik.  Manik was focused on his studies as it was his peak time. He was in his 12th , he had to balance both the boards and competitive exams. He almost forgot about Nandu. 

Next year

Nandini was all set to go for kota. Srikant was well aware of her plans but he was equally happy for her. He had faith in his son as well in his daughter. He wanted them to stay together. Nandu packed her bags to leave for kota. She insisted her parents not to say this to Manik. Nyonika insisted nandu that she want to stay with her for a while because was always protective about her. 

Nandu being alone frightened her to core at times. Nandu agreed to her as she too wanted to settle down for a while. All three of them went to drop Nandu to kota. Srikant was cribbing all throughout the journey to stay with them which was practically impossible. 

They first searched for a hostel for her as they thought that was the most safest place for her. Moreover manik was just 4 km away. If ever there will be any problem he can visit her. nyonika then went to Manik's flat which was locked from outside.

(Nandu's hostel)

He was out for his classes

He was out for his classes. Nyonika asked for the key from the landlord and entered the house. She scrunched her nose as it was dirty. His clothes were shattered all around. books notebooks, all in the bed. She cleaned the room and made some food for Sri. They had their lunch and Srikant left from there for Mumbai.