34 . First day of college

Happy reading guys....

Next day was Sunday . Nandini and manik chilled around. They played cards,  carrom and even cooked together.

It was a rest day for both of them. Nandini was overexcited for her first day. She selected her dress and packed everything before going to bed.

Next morning..

Nandini woke up being all excited to start her first day in college. She got ready for her college. By the time she was out from washroom , manik was also up. 

 "So all set for college." He said smiling at her . "Yesh..." 

"I will drop you today... " Saying this he stood up pulling her on his chest he kissed her slowly. The kiss slow pouring all the love they have . They broke the kiss in the need of oxygen. 

"You go freshen up, Let me check what did aunty make for breakfast." She said combing her hairs. 

"Bunny, if you want something specific to eat, ask her a day before to make it, she will do that." 

"Okie" 

in 15 minutes Manik was out in his casuals , they had their breakfast together went to college in his bike. 

"Message me the time, will receive you today..... " He said "But manik... I can come on my own." 

"Let me pamper you, all the best ... Byee." Bidding bye to each other manik left from there. 

Nandini being a shy and an introvert kid got nervous looking at the crowd of new faces. Taking small steps she went inside when a bunch of girls came near her saying "Hii, myself Tanya. Ist year ." 

"Nandini..." 

"Hello I am inaya.., Me smaran..." 

When Inaya asked her "Hey who was that guy who dropped you ?" 

She was quite skeptical to introduce Manik as her boyfriend to some unknown faces that too on the very first day of her college so she kept mum. 

"Friend?" Inaya asked further when she nodded her head in yes giving a fake smile to her. 

"Gosh , he is so handsome.... Please introduce me to him." She said dreamily when Nandini rolled her eyes . 

Ayyappa , how .. I mean how does he manage  to Always .... roam all the girls in his fingers....Monster... huh

"Inaya ... he has a girlfriend so ... it won't be a good idea" She said fake smiling at her gritting her teeth. 

"NO problem.... its just for fun babe you know healthy flirting...."She said winking at her .

Huh fun... uska gussa dekh liya na.... wo chilaya na to 5 km tak log khali ho jate h road pe...

"Lets go to the class guys.. its already time." Saying so Nandini moved ahead, this conversation was getting in her nerves now.

The professor was already in the class, Nandini wasn't aware of the fact that the professor was Manik's childhood friend. "Aryaman." 

They started with introduction of the students , their native place, hobbies. As he heard Nandini malhotra Aryaman recalled his buddy Aryaman khurana. Although he hasn't seen her but he did hear this name Nandini . Manik was damn possessive about Nandini. He thought of connecting with his old buddy. 

There was a communication gap between them in the coming busy schedules of theirs. Their class ended with their basic introductions and the topics they have to cover this semester.