41.

Enjoy Reading guys ....

Few more updates to go, stay tuned will soon come with amazing ideas and a whole new plot. 

Next morning ......

Nyonika went to wake her up, she was missing from her room , she went to Manik's room and found her laying on his stomach. She was surprised , though she knew they loved each other but somewhere her parenthood came as she cared for her. Although she was not against their love but she didn't wanted them to go this fast. Nandini was still studying and this relationship may affect her studies. 

She thought of having a talk with srikant and also Manik about this. Nandini woke up by her alarm and got up to find manik sleeping like a log with his mouth open holding her securely by her waist. 

Nandu kissed his forehead before going to freshen up. She sneaked out of his room and went to freshen up. Getting ready for her college she came down to find Nyonika lost in her thoughts making parathas for them . She back hugged her asking "Mumma, where are you lost? " 

"Nothing dear, you come have your breakfast ." 

"dadda, good morning, yaha v newspaper." She pouted at him "My princess was not up so what shall i do?" 

He said kissing her forehead. She sat there having her breakfast watching tv. Nyonika sat beside her. She eyed Sri to start when he asked her to stop. 

Nandini's pov..

Dadda and mumma were trying to say something but they weren't able to. Till then Manik came down , his working hours was a little late. Dadda asked me to go to college as he had booked a cab for me as he said he had some important discussion to do. 

Weird. 

Manik

What's happening here nandu was confused and so i am, they want to say something ok, now this is making me nervous. "Mom, dad please stop your look - look game and blurt it out. 

"Are and nandini in live-in?" Dad asked to which i choked on my tea and mom glared him hard. 

Is admi me koi sharam bachi hai ya ni... apne hi bete se ye sawal 

"What.... no." I shouted back at him when mom asked "then what was she doing in your room?" 

"Mom , dad relax you guys are taking it wrong completely, i agree I love her But i haven't crossed my limits . Before you guys Nandu is my kid." Dad sighed and then asked making a poker face . 

"Is my princess agreed to it or did you forced her with your decision and listen I don't want you in her life. My princess will have her prince charming and I will search a boy for her. you have serious anger issues I am sorry i don't trust you with her." Dad said as if i am no one to him.

Budhau... 

"Go ahead, I don't have a problem if Nandini agrees with it." I too glared at him , i have full trust on my bunny. "Manik.. Nandini is still young now and we are worried for her. If she continues to stay with you , i know you guys are emotionally attached with each other but career is important and I don't want her to get distracted ." Here comes my lovely mom, i mean i am equally worried for my bunny.

My mood was already spoiled by their overprotective nature. I too care for her and i would never want her to get distracted but is she actually focusing on me rather than studies, this insecurity crept in me when I went for office. 

"I have to do something, i cannot stay away from her." I was determined this time no matter what. 

Nandini