2. Little bundle of joy.

Happy Reading Guys...

Ignore Mistakes Please 

Nandu slept with Nyonika and Srikant . She had the habbit of feeding from ishita . She cried in the middle of night scratching nyo's chest. Mumm dudu dudu . Nyonika became sad because Manik was bigger now and she cannot give her the feed. She made her suck her and then tricked her with a milk bottle, when Nandini slept eventually. 

Next Morning , 

Nandu woke up early in the morning and sat in the middle of Nyo and sri. She found her different from her mother so she scolded in her babish tone "Ayyy ayyy utho utho , ayyyyy dadaaa dadddaa. " 

Srikant opened his eyes and his heart swelled with happiness . He always wanted to have a baby girl but due to nyonika's health issues  after Manik they dropped that idea. sri cocooned her in his lap and took her out. he was singing for him " Ha dadda ki jaaana bolo" (Yes Dadda's jaan tell me) She looked at sri wih big innocent eyes and giggled looking at him "hihihihihihi Dadada" 

Sri had tears in his eyes listening to her. she is really a sweetheart. 

Sri " chalo meri jaana lets go to your Manik bhai's room. 

Nandu was blabbering in her baby language which was unknown to sri. "Call him Manik " Sri said her . 

Nandu : Maaniiii aaaniiiii  utho. (She was waking him up but he didn't budge. She pouted angrily) Ayy ayyyy Maniiiiiiii utho uthooo maar maar maar maar (She was getting irritated by him and said sri to beat him up.)

Srikant laughed at her cute antics and manik was up. He smiled at her cutiepie and said "morning nanu" 

Nandu gave him sloppy feather kisses putting her saliva on his cheeks and giggled softly. manik got irritated but didn't say anything and went to the washroom to freshen up. Next sri too her to nyonika's room and made her sit on the bed. 

nandini went to her and sat on her stomach  "nii karo uthooo" She was waking her up by saying her babyish language. nyonika opened her eyes and smiled at her. she kissed her whole face playing with her . nandu giggled at her and started sucking her thumb. Nyonika got the cue and signaled Srikant to bring her milk. nyonika freshened up and gave her a bubble bath. Nandu was crancy on water. she changed her into a cute frock made her two small ponytails. 

Nyo : Meri gudiya rani lag rii h (my doll is looking like a queen.)    

Srikant was back with her milk. he satrted feeding her and nyonika went down to get Manik ready. Manik was in kg2. she made him wear his uniform and then making him ready she feed him breakfast. manik was a big foddiee. He had his food and asked nyonika to give him a tasty tiffin. Nyonika chuckled at his cute demand and made him stuffed chapati . 

Nandu saw Manik in a different dress and became sad She though Manik is going to work as her dadaaa. 

Nandu : Maniiii nai jao. (she had big fat tear in her eyes. ) 

Manik smiled at her and said " i will be back nanu, I will play with you okk . Dad will bring new dolls for you."

Nandu hugged him tightly when a lone tear escaped her eyes. Its said that a child only understands a child's language. Manik felt peace with this little bundle of joy and kissed and nyo maa before bidding them byee. 

Nandu clinged to Nyonika and said "mani jao jao" (Manik went)

Nyonika : Ha meri jana Manik is a big boy na he went to school he has to study . You will also go to school after some years with Manik. 

Nandu : Mummm bhukki.

Nyo smiled at her and brought her smashed banana, milk and cerelac. "chieww"Nandu made a bad face looking at it and Nyo again tricked her . She too took a bite and acted as of its very tasty. "Yum yum" 

Nandu looked at her and opened her mouth. She smiled at her had her food. nyonika made her sit on the floor with her toys and went to pack Sri's tiffin. nandu was giggling and laughing all time and at times she even shouts. Nyonika was happy to have her. she knew Sri was the happiest one because he always wanted a baby girl after Manik. 

Srikant went to office half heartedly. He did not have the heart to leave her. This happened when Manik was a year old. Sri used to crib like a baby when finally Nyonika used to glare him back to send him to office. today the same thing happened. As nyonika glared at him , Nandu giggled looking at her dadda's face. Sri too joined him. 

Nandu : byeeee daddddaaaa. ( she sang in her own voice. ) Sri kissed her numerous times before going to office. 

Nyo took hwer to the garden and sat there for some time. Nandu was playing on the grass when suddenly she cried "Mumm mumm goh"(She asked her to take her up) 

Nandu was snuggling on her neck "Nini " (sleepy)

nyonika kissed her forehead and took her to her room. Nyonika made her sleep by her side and sat there with her laptop to complete her work. 

Nandu's amms too came to Mumbai and was very sad to loose her only family members. They did the last rites and was adamant to take Nandu with her. 

Nyonika panicked listening to this and pleaded her not to take her because she had this emotional connect with this sweetheart. but Amms was adamant to take her as legally she can be her parent. 

Nyonika called Srikant and told him the whole matter. his world came crashing down listening to this. He planned something to stop amms from doing this. He assured her that nandu will live with them forever and said Nyonika to stay strong. he left the office in a hurry. 

Done with the update guys....

What do you think will Amms take her ? 

Few words for our baby nandu !!!

shower your love for the story guys.

Thankyou lovelies

Lisha