23.

Happy Reading Guys....

"No I am not turning around, you are very bad." Nandini said pouting . Manik smirked as he got an idea to manofy her angry bird. He sat up straight "Ok Then, I have some work. You sleep I will be late" He just turned around when Nandini pulled him on her . 

"What do you think , you are doing ? You are making excuses. " She said puling his collar near her face. Manik froze at his place by the sudden pull. 

"I am sorry bunny, I was just teasing you, I love you and only you." He said tracing her neck slowly . Nandini frowned as she found something poking on her stomach. 

"Manik what is it ?" She asked being clueless when manik jumped from her and went to the washroom saying " I will be back." 

"Weird boy." 

Manik calmed his nerves down muttering curses to himself for always loosing control around her. He went out after 10 minutes only to find Nandini scrolling down his phone. 

"Manii, are they your friends ?" She asked looking through the pictures. 

"No , part time Girlfriends." He said sarcastically, laying down beside her covering himself with the blanket. She punched him on his shoulders giving him a I will kill you look and went on scrolling pictures. 

Manik snatched the phone from her hand and kept on the side table "Sleep janna, why to drool over me when I am next to you." 

"I was not looking at you, I was looking at those girls, they are so modern and stylish manik. I am no where near to them." She said being sad all of a sudden. 

"But you are cute bunny, I don't care who are they But I care for you. You are beautiful and much more modern then them. You are hot. Ok Let me plan a surprise for you." He said holding her arms and cuddling close to her making circles on her waist over the cloth. 

They ended the day when sleep took over them . 

Next morning........ 

Nandini woke up by unusual noise. It was a high pitch voice of some girl . She frowned looking at the clock "7am , who is the guest at this time, there may be some relative , but didn't mom told me? " She removed the blanket slowly removing manik's hand from her waist . She kissed his forehead before going to washroom to freshen up. Manik groaned in his sleep . 

Nandini freshened up in 10 minutes and went downstairs to look at some unknown face sitting in the couch. She saw Nyonika talking to her and serving her coffee , she was beautiful and hot. 

Nyonika looked up to find nandini staring at them lost in her own thoughts standing on the stairs. "Nandu come down beta, Manik's college friend Soha came to meet him. Soha meet my daughter Nandini Malhotra ." 

Soha frowned having a new information and thought "Yeh manik did not tell me , he had a sister." 

"Mystery man Manik Malhotra, Please come down, I wanna see you. I met your whole family except you. So sad." She thought getting up from her couch and asked Nyonika "Aunty where is Manik's room, Shall I wake him up ?" Before Nyo could answer , she rushed towards the staircase and shaked hands with Nandini . 

"Hello Nandini, Soha here. It was nice meting you but before that let me meet your brother and my boyfriend." She closed her eyes and blushed . Nandini frowned at her and her face became red in anger listening to her last words. 

She shouted back on her " Don't enter into his room, he wouldn't like it. " 

Without paying any heed to her words she started searching for his room and finally found him sleeping on his stomach. He was looking like a cute baby, mouth slightly open. 

"Manikk.. .... Surprise, look who is here. Get up boy I came all the way from delhi to meet you." She said sitting beside her on bed. 

Manik thought it to be Nandu and hugged her waist saying "Sone do na." Soha blushed looking at his hold on her waist when she called him softly " Manik." 

Not finding a familiar voice he opened his eyes to get the shock of his life. He sat up with a jerk "Hey , soha ." 

"Surprise right, I was missing you." She said taking him in a side hug, Manik too wrapped his hands for a friendly hug not actually knowing her actual intentions to come over here. 

"How did you come here and I will be back to college next week. What's there to miss me, you should have called me , we could connect."He said getting up from his bed and took a towel to freshen up.

"Soha please wait downstairs, will be back. Please you too freshen up take some rest, you must be tired from journey." He said closing the door of the washroom. Soha thought of him being so caring for her. She was fangirling him. 

"Mumma, who is she, strange na she came here just to meet manik." Nandu said sitting on the kitchen slab. "Haa Nandu , strange to hai, she is crazy." 

"Aunty , where is my room, I will just go and freshen up. Them I have some plans to take Manik out. I want to roam around in pune."

"Hey soha, please make your self comfortable but I am sorry to break your excitement , Manik dosen't like to go out that too in the morning." Before she could complete Manik came down in his casuals "Good morning mom, What's there in the breakfast." 

"Here someone is crushing over you and inko bas khane ki padi h ." She fake glared him . 

Food is his first love.     

Soha touched his shoulders lightly and asked "Manik, Will you take me out. I am new to this place." She made a puppy face which manik couldn't deny .

"Ya sure. I will ask the driver to be ready. Nandini get ready , we will leave in an hour." Nyonika smiled at them and stated preparing the dinner.

"Manik, but you hate traffic that too in morning." Nandini asked him still not able to believe how did this happened. "Come on nandu, she is our guest today, we shouldn't insult them nor make them sad." 

"It will be fun." 

"She was calling herself as your girlfriend. " Nandini said gritting her teeth remembering those words when manik burst out laughing . "She is a joker , don't take her words seriously." He sat down to have his breakfast when soha too came getting ready in a stylish dress. "Manik how am i looking ?" 

"Soha poha, How am i looking "Nandini mimicked on her own self

Done with the update Guys.

Next update on the way guys, there is some jealousy track on the way but something different. Lets see what is it. 

How was the update?

Thankyou lovelies.

LISHA.