12.

Happy Reading Guys...

As per my readers demand here is the daily update of this story . (HEHEHE)

Manik dropped Nandu to her hostel and retuned back home. He sat down closing his eyes, Tears were falling down his eyes. He had loved her with all his heart, he had not talked to his mom about it but he was sure that mom dad won't disagree with him. 

Nandu backed off without even trusting him. He was finding fault in him that he was incompetent to gain her trust in so many years. Nandu's condition was no less. She was looking at the picture keenly.

 She was very hurt with the fact that why didn't mom dad or manik even  told her anything about them

 She was very hurt with the fact that why didn't mom dad or manik even  told her anything about them. Her heart was aching with the fact that she won't be close to manik now. Her only reason to come to kota was manik. 

Deep down her heart she loved Manik blindly but was unaware of this fact . Manik went to have his lunch and thought of calling Nyonika about it. He thought that he cannot be lose to Nandini but atleast mom can calm her down . 

Manik called her mom when Nyonika cut his call and video called him . Srikant and she were having their lunch together. "Hey Manik, how are you ? Look at your dad cribbing for Nandu's pout and bickering her in the dinning table." Manik smiled lightly looking at them but he was lost. Nyonika eyed Srikant to keep quite and asked "what happened Manik any problem, You know you can share with me or dad." Srikant nodded his head in agreement saying "Yes manik , tell me."

Manik : (He took a deep breadth ) Dad mom , Nandini came to know the truth about ishita aunty and uncle . She is broken from inside. She was crying, he cannot beleive the fact that we are not her family. I tried to convince her dad, but please come over here if possible , I cannot see her broken. 

Nyonika panicked listening to this and asked "How did she get to know Mainik, me and srikant have thought of telling her but once she becomes mature. You know her Manik she is still a kid from heart. We didn't wanted to snatch her childhood days from her. i know this is a sensitive topic for her. Srikant please take a leave of 2-3 days . I want to meet my daughter now.

Srikant went from there making a call to his P.A saying he had some urgent work and will be out of station for couple of days. They packed their bags and Nyonika packed certain things which were ishita's memories. They left for kota immediately for Nandu's hostel. 

At 6pm 

Nyonika went to her hostel asking for a 3 days leave as they will be staying with Nandini Malhotra. Warden signed the leave application and asked a guard to inform Nandini about the same. Nyonika was praying to god to save her children. Nandini came down all dull and pale with a small bag pack. She was looking down all the time. Srikant's heart sank looking at her because he had promised himself that he will always be with her daughter no matter what and will nver allow her to cry. Her daughter is his pride. He hugged Nandu tightly "Nii dadda ki shona, you will not cry haa. Come with us."

They went to their car and left for Manik's room

They went to their car and left for Manik's room. Manik was already heartbroken and now seeing Nandini  will only increase his misery, but having no option left he stayed at his room. They reached his flat in 15 minutes and Nyonika took her upstairs. Srikant locked his car and went up following them. Manik opened the door and let them come inside. Nyonika sat beside her and took her in her lap 

Nyonika : Nandu, Please forgive me for not telling you the truth early. you were small my child and we didn't wanted to make you sad. Ishita was my best friend back in school days, She then loved your dad when we were in class 12. Its so irony no, how can a 17 year old boy be serious about his love. But your dad was, they loved each other. Then with time being raman bhaiya went for his studies. ishita was completing her studies in India itself , once he was back in india , He requested his parents for heir marriage, frst they didnt agree. But eventually everyone was happy  because bhaiya enrolled ishi's name in one of the best college in USA.  He said as now ishita was his responsibility he will take care of her. They got married in Mangalore and Went back to USA. I came to know about them later because at that time period i got married to Sri. Ours was a one sided love come arrange marriage. 

Ishita and bhaiya returned back to india once you were born. ishita's condition was critical during your birth, we were with them during your birth. Ishita was unconscious for 3 months. Raman bhaiya stayed with us during those days. He loved your mom, Nandu. So 3 months i was with you always, we were family back then too. We are a family still now. you are like my own daughter Nandu. After Manik was born , i was pregnant again with a daughter at the same time when you were born. But i had to abort it as my pregnancy was complicated and the child's life was in danger. 

After that i was under a therapy because i had a mental breakdown. Doctors declared that I cannot be a mother ever. That shattered  all my hopes forever. After 2 months you were born and ishita was critical. You were the one Nandini who took me out of my miseries. after isihta was back from hospital, our family bond became more strong. Manik was ishita's favorite and you were mine . (She smiled remembering those days how Manik used to compliant ishita about her) 

Please forgive me baccha , i promise you will always be our princess forever. When they left this world and went to god, Raman bhaiya trusted us the most with you. She was in tears saying all these . Nandu too cried with her and hugged her  saying "Mumma " She wiped her tears and kissed her on her face. "Please don't cry. Nandu loves you"

Srikant sat there being grumpy "Nandu" He whined at her "She hugged her tight like a bear "Papa Nandu loves you to." 

Nyo- Sri: We love you too meri jaan.

She pouted at them and blurted out "Manii says me jaanaa, you can call me something else." Manik's eyes widen in shock and he blushed hard looking down. 

 Srikant smirked at her and said "Ooo wow what else Manik says you ?" 

Nandini blushed as well and said "Manii says He loves me." 

Manik closed his mouth with his hands "Shit , Nandu yaar ye ni bolna tha" 

Now both of them smirked when manik glared at her. "Papa , he is angry, he said he loves me as a boy loves a girl. " She too pouted this time glaring back at him. Nyonika and Srikant rolled down in laughter looking at her innocence. She is really a baby in front of them. Manik was so embarrassed in front of his parents for the first time that he just wanted to run away from there.

Done with the update guys...

How was the update ??

few words for Nyonika and Nandini's bond.

Thankyou Lovelies.

Lisha.