36.

Happy Reading Guyss..

Manik made the necessary decorations and he went home to get ready in his casuals. Nandini was studying in her room and she slept in the table itself due to tiredness. Manik went to her room and smiled looking at her sleeping with her head down over the notebook. She was looking like an innocent baby. He mentally prayed to God to never take away her innocence for him. 

He went near him and said slowly "Nandini get up bunny, remember we have a date." He said this bending down to her table caressing her face . 

She opened her eyes and looked at the time . "shit its 9pm how will I get ready now. I am so sorry manik ..." She panicked looking at manik all ready with his hot and smoky look. Hairs neatly gelled, looking sexy as hell. 

"Relax.... Its not late. Go wear this." giving her a wrapped dress Manik went out of her room . She opened the wrapped blushing at her own thoughts but her eyes widen in shock looking at the dress. 

It was a grey saree. "Ayyappa, Saree... Stupid Nandu tune saree pehnna ni sikha." (Stupid Nandu ... you don't know how to wear a saree.) 

She called him feeling helpless " Maniii...... Mujhe saree pehnni ni ati.. I am sorry Shall I wear something else ?" 

"Wait." Saying this he rushed inside her room and found her standing in her tee and shorts. 

"Give.. let me help you." He stood there opening the saree and waiting for her when she stood there blushing. 

"What ... kholo wear this " He gave her the underskirt. She went inside the washroom wearing the blouse and the underskirt and came out . 

Manik's eyes darkened with desires looking at her flat belly and the perfectly fit blouse. she was looking sexy . "Fuck...." Saying this he went towards her staring at her eyes. He pulled her towards himself Saying "You look hot... lets cancel the plan." 

"What no... I want to go to date. Tm na manik... apni cheesy bate apne pass rakho.." 

He laughed at her poker face when she made a pout , manik slowly gave a quick peck on her lips saying "Okk Baby girl..." He started draping the saree when Nandini was cribbing "Manii I won't be able to walk." 

"who is asking you to walk baby girl....... I will take you in my arms." He said winking at her when she punched on his chest blushing like a tomato.

He smirked looking at her... " You look gorgeous. i think you should wear sarees oftem. Don't worry I buy more for you." 

"What no

"What no.... Main na tumhe v pehna dungi so shut up. I cannot walk wearing this . Stupid." Nandin said gritting her teeth. 

Manik held her close to his chest biting her on her neck lightly "You shouldn't spoil the mood baby girl. " He took her near the dressing table and tying her necklace. 

He placed his hands on her bare waist saying "This is the best part in saree. I so love your belly. It attracts me bunny." he said kissing her earlobe biting it.