18.

Happy Reading guyss.... 

I am back with this story . hope you all are doing well.

Manik and Nandini went to his flat and Nandini slumped down being hell tired, Manik ordered for the food and sat there removing her shoes from her feet. " Go change Nandu, then you can take rest." 

Nandini cutely pouted at him saying "Bas 5 minutes." 

Manik shaked his head at his lazy girl and went from there to change into some comfy clothes. Nandini went from there to freshen up. She was looking cute scrolling through Manik's phone. 

Manik came with the food in a plate and sat there starting a random web show in Amazon prime. Nandini was eating like a bird when Manik feed her along with himself. She was throwing tantrums not to eat but manik being manik didn't pay any heed to her pleadings and glared her more to finish it completely.

Manik gave her the blanket and went to keep the plates in the wash basin. She snuggled having its warmth and was seeing the series attentively. He slid down  beside her and side hugged her .

Manik : Nandu , you have your classes tomorrow right, study well meri jaana

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik : Nandu , you have your classes tomorrow right, study well meri jaana. 

I will not be there with you after May  but you have to focus on your studies. You are always welcome to ask me of any doubts okk. Keep in mind , I am always there for you. 

Nandini hummed and her eyes were drooping down in tiredness. He closed the laptop promising her to finish it some other time . He messaged his dad that Nandini is with him and she had fallen asleep so not to be tense about her. 

He switched off the lights and lightly massaged her legs. 

She was a soft doll, her skin was like butter, Manik had the urge to kiss her wholly on her body but he knew he had to wait for it. Nandini is very innocent to know all this . He was happy at the end of the day having her by her side. 

Next Morning ....

Manik was the first one to wake up . Nandini was almost laying on him , her hands around his stomach. Her legs on his legs entangled . She was looking like a cute little bunny with open mouth and closed eyes. He captured  this sight in his phone to keep it with him forever. He knew he is gonna miss her once he goes to college. 

She is the little bundle of  joy in his life. He wanted to cherish her forever. He tried to wake her up but whom is he fooling. Nandini is  one lazy ass. 

Manik : Nandu baba get up , you will be late for your class. 

Nandini : No na, no class, Sone do na. 

Manik : Get up nandini, no more bunks. 

Nandini turned around and snuggled in the blanket. Manik picked her up and took her to the washroom. He made her stand on the cold floor. Nandini eyes shot up in jerk ."Maniii, you are so bad." 

Manik : Freshen up, you have 10 minutes. 

Your clothes are kept in the shelf. Fast.

Nandini mimicked her with sleepy eyes looking cute as hell. Manik was not able to stop his blush but he controlled himself. 

Nandini : Blah blah blah, Monster kahi ka .Always orders me. Once I reach home. I will order you wait and watch that too in front of mumma and papa. Idiot kahi ka.

Manik sat there scrolling through his phone waiting for her to come out. She changed into her casuals and came out with a grumpy face. 

Manik closed the door and went out taking her bags with him. He booked a auto to her pg and stood there bidding byee to her. 

The loneliness crept into him once again . He went to his coaching . It was the revision days , his exams were near. He was more focused on his studies . This 2 days were the best days of his life. He has promised himself to always keep her bunny happy with him. 

The days passed on in jiffy with their regular routine, He used to talk with her once at night . 

After 2 months Manik's competitive exams finished when he was waiting eagerly for his results. He was confident that he will be scoring well in exams . 

He went back to Pune to stay with them for a month before going to his college. Nandini too came home after 15 days. 

Looking at them their parents were the happiest. Nandini was back to her cheerful nature. She used to jump all round the house.  They used to have their family time in the night sitting together for movie or may be just gossips. 

Raj had the hint that they were madly in love with each other , the teasing of each other. Their eye lock , sneaking into each other's room was very common now. 

At the day of result....

Manik scored 2345 AIR . His parents were jumping in joy and the happiest was Nandu. He was sure about his seat in IIT Delhi with CSE. 

It was a day to party . Raj took them to a five star hotel for a family dinner with cabir . Cabir too was ready to pursue his dream in music. He was a great dancer and had interest in music from childhood. 

They had a great time having dinner together. Nandini was cribbing all time to have her favorite chocolate moose . One glare from manik and she sat there quietly pouting looking at her father. 

Now it was Raj who glared Manik in return. This family is crazy and Nandini is everyone's favorite. They went back enjoying their night having a long drive. Nandini was finally asleep when Nyonika finally Father-son due who were fighting to drive the car. 

Nyonika stopped the car and went to the driver seat . Raj and manik pouted turn wise but she glared at them . This two sat on the front seat and back seat silently. 

Done with todays update .

How was the update guys ? 

Thankyou Lovelies. 

LISHA.

Cute chubby Nanduजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें