11. Shocking truth

Happy Reading guys...

Double update for today, (Writer pouts) Please share it with your friends , so that other manan fans read it. 

On Sunday

Nandini came to Manik's house taking an auto. Today  she was lost somewhere, Manik noticed it and thought of asking her later. May be tests pressure. They had their breakfast when manik pulled her to sit in his lap as usual to have some random talks. Nandini denied sitting and sat near him. 

Manik took her hands in his hand and intertwining it asked "What happened, is it something  I need to know. Don't take pressure of your studies. You will get the hang of it soon. Just go with the flow." 

Nandini was not looking at him , she was looking down on her lap all throughout their conversation "Manik you know Navya, (She took a deep breadth) ?"

Manik : Yes what about her ? (He asked making circles on her palm.)

Nandini : She had seen mom , and do you know what she said ? She said that you are my brother. I know you don't allow me to say you bhai, but Manik bhaiya it does not denies the fact that you are my brother. 

Manik's hold tightened listening to ths when Nandini continued "Manik you said you love me , as a family right as a brother loves her sister right ? I am sorry wo i have started feeling different for you. I told Navya about this."

Manik was shocked listening to her the only word that took his attention was that she felt different from him. He was waiting for this moment since how long. Nandini further said "Manik you being my brother Its wrong to have those feelings, i cannot marry you.

That was it for Manik "He pulled her harshly by her waist and said "I love you as a boy loves his girl, You are mine Nandini . You are not my sister dammit. Yes I love you , your feelings are not different , I too feel the same for you. Its not wrong to feel that way. I have the right to marry you only if you agree to it." 

He was breathing heavily in anger and frustration . Nandini had never seen such a outburst ever. She was hell confused now "What do you mean by i am not your sister ?"

Manik held her face with his hands and looked straight into her eyes. "Nandini , you are murthy, Uncle aunty died when you were just 2 year jaanaa. mom , dad  and ishita aunty and Raman uncle were best friends. mom brought you home. She loved you and never differentiated you and me any any ways, did you ever felt like that was not your home ?" 

He pulled her to her lap and taking her in a bridal style went to his bed. He kept her slowly and closing all the curtains he came back to her. he dimmed the lights of the room. He had mentally prepared to handle this situation with care.

This was the biggest truth of her life and she will breakdown . Slept near her and took her in his arms. Nandini was blank , she was unable to understand the things manik said her just now. 

Manik : Nandini listen to me carefully ok , don't panic janna , your manii is right beside you. Raman uncle and ishi aunty were my favorite. They died in a car accident . Mom dad took you to our house . you were a cute bubbly girl then , you still are . (He chuckled remembering those old days ) Mom dad pampered you more than me, you are the princess of Malhotra meri jaan. I know mom should have told you this but she is emotionally connected to you Nandini . you have your grandmother who lives in Mangalore, She had told to take your custody when mom cried a lot. Even you cried holding mom's hand not to leave her. there is a deep connection between you and mom. And dad, ( he chuckled again) You are his princess, did you ever noticed Dad had never scolded you in your 14 years. Mom said he always wanted a girl, you are his favourite Nandu. One scratch and Srikant Malhotra will be that monster which can't even imagine.

Nandini I know it won't be easy for you but trust me dear it was not your fault. It was just your destiny. 

nandini was crying silently , She cannot even imagine her life without nyo maa and his daddy bear. But she never even had a single doubt about them not being her biological mom. 

Manik caressed her back and said "Nandini look at me, now that you know the reson, you must be clear why i never allowed you call me bhai. I had these feelings for you, since I was growing. I was attracted to you. 

I know you were young so as i never forced you or expected anything from you. But now that you know and you too feel for me , Shall i Kiss you to seal this day into a memorable one.

Nandini pulled away from her and sat up straight  " No manik, Mom trust me with you, I don't want to do anything which will break her trust and make her sad. She is my mom now, i respect her, love her a lot. I have already lost many. I don't want to loose Nyo ma and daddy bear." 

This is wrong Manik , You have to forget me, I will always do what mom says. i cannot disobey her. 

Manik left her immediately "Is this your final decision ? Nandini " His heart was breaking into pieces and he was controlling himself not to cry or lash out at her. He knew this was a sensitive topic for her and so he wanted to support her mentally. 

But here Nandini was pushing him away from himself. This time he promised himself he won't bother her anymore. His mind was blocked . He was not thinking straight. Manik had started developing feelings for her when she was in class 6 and he always got hurt from her behavior.  

Manik had now thought of maintaining a certain distance as he don't want to get hurt in the process. 

He switched on the lights and said "Nandini I think you should go back to your hostel, now that you know my feelings i need to stay away from you. I don't want myself to fall weak in front of you. I respect your decision and i promise i will never cross that thin line in between us. Focus in your studies and your life. 

I am sure mom always choose the best boy for you, that's not your concern now. I am sorry If ever i try to hurt you. 

You will always find me beside you whenever you need any help , wait a minute i wanna gift you something. 

He went to his cupboard and took out her parent's pictures and handed it to her. This is isi aunty and Raman uncle. I have always kept it safe for you, Now i think  you have the right to have this. Here take it. Don't ever cry on your destiny Nandini , what has happened had happened, you have your own beautiful family who loves you a lot. Mom dad are more concerned for you always. 

 Come i will drop you to hostel. 

He said taking his house keys. Nandini too followed him . She didn't understand how her life had taken a 360 degree turn in her life. She thought by loving Manik she will be betraying her parents trust so she took a step back. 

The family who took care of her as their won, she cannot hurt them in any manner. Little did she know that she had hurt Manik the most in this process. Her Maniii Whom she used to share everything. she knew she will go far away from Manik . 

Done with the update guys..

How was the update guyss... Have patience Nandini and Manik are meant to be with each other. i won't separate them. 

Few words for Manik ..

tomorrow which story's update you want guys, Love without commitments or this ? 

thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.