26. Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya.

Happy Reading Guys...

"Be ready by 8, we are going out." Manik's message beeped on Nandin's phone. Nandini frowned at his message "Ayyappa has this boy lost his mind, what will i say to mom dad, where am i going that too in this dress." 

"Don't think much madam, you will come out in your casual wear, will change in Cabir's flat." Pinged his another message. Now this was the time to blush. 

She ran upto Manik's room finding him sitting near his laptop and may be he has some presentation going on. Manik eyed her to leave now as he is busy with his work. She pouted looking at him closing the door from behind. 

After an hour Manik went to her room , she was studying . She was manik all kinds of annoying faces. 

Manik's POV...

Oh god , look at this girl . How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time. I was staring at her when madam took her phone and opened her gallery. Wait a minute what is she up to , she is staring at my photo.

"Manik, when will you come I miss you. I love you. Why are you so good-looking. Sometimes I find myself lucky to have you. You know Manik , I miss you a lot sometimes when you are far away from me. But it's ok, as you said career is important. I cannot even say these to you. Perks of being with a practical guy. Thankyou ayyappa for giving me all the life happiness. Please keep my family safe from all evils and also cabir and navya." 

She said kissing my picture. This brought tears in my eyes, she loves me so much. I am sorry Nandu that i am unable to give you enough time. But I promise once i finish this college, I will always be by your side.  I went and hugged her tight from back . She is my peace. 

"Stay , don't move and I love you too. I promise I will always be by your side ." I said kissing her forehead many times. 

"Manik did you listen to my self talk. You shouldn't enter into someone's privacy sir." She said being embarrassed and pouted at him. 

"You don't have to be embarrassed madam. It's me . You have all rights on me bunny. And yes I came here to tell you. Be ready . We will leave at 8 and then you can get ready for our date. And yes don't put makeup just a lipstick may work. I won't to have this cute bunny for myself. You will see a different side of your boyfriend today madam. " I told her . I love the way her body reacts to my touch. 

She was staring at me . "What difficult to resist." She blushed hiding herself on my arms. 

I love the way she fits into my arms. "You can stare at me, its fine." i said smiling at her. She is like a soft doll. 

God I am being crazy now. "Study bunny and yes no need to talk to my pictures till i am home , you can come to me and share anything . You can be dramatic as well . I don't mind." Saying this i left her room . Next 3 hours went in jiffy as we were having a group call for our projects. 

This college sometimes becomes pain in my ass man. I finally wrapped up my work by 6pm. making some quick arrangements with the help of cabir, I told mom about us. She was happy for her . 

We left the house at 7 pm. Nandini was being all excited today and I was happy for her. My Bunny.

POV Ends. 

Nandini's Pov 

Wow, me and manik are going on a date today. I am so excited . This is our first official date. He is looking so handsome. Ye na jaan bujh ke sets his hairs . He looks so hot. Nandu tu v na what are you thinking, off course he is mine. 

We went to cabir's house. This guy is an ass. I mean who keeps his house so messy. Bukkhad kahi ka. Manik and Cabir are besties since childhood. I so love their bond. I went to his room to change.