10.

Happy Reading Guys....

More likes and comments double update guys. 

Manik dropped Nandini to her hostel and told her only to come on sunday's. There were people staying around and he don't want anyone to pinpoint her character. She too have to look after her career. His career was at his peak. He was focused for his goals. He didn't say Nandini disturbed him , but he being in love with her and having different emotions attached with her, he is always affected after she is gone. He wanted to concentrate himself for more 6 months. 

Nandini being a carefree girl started her classes , she met Navya Naveli, who was from Bihar, Patna . Navya was a middle class girl who was talented and serious in her life unlike Nandini. They became best friends in a very short period of life. Navya too stayed in the same hostel so they used to spend most of the time together, studying, eating, going together for her classes. Nandini always used to say about Manik to Navya. 

Navya was all cool with it, she had an idea of Nandini liking Manik

Navya was all cool with it, she had an idea of Nandini liking Manik. She didn't interfered in their personal life's. Nandini as planned goes to meet Manik on Sunday's, stayed with him the whole day and Manik used to drop her on Monday mornings. Then the weekdays passed with their messages and calls once or twice in a day. 

Nandini at times got very frustrated by Manik's ignorance but then Manik used to handle her calmly saying her that this is more important for his career. Nyonika too came to meet them . Nandini was grasping her studies slowly as the pressure was rising due to continuous tests and competition. 

Nandini even introduced Navya to her mom, Navya frowned by the new information that Manik and Nandini are siblings. She had always received a vibe of love from her friend. But here the situation was completely different. 

Nyonika being mother of Nandini and Manik both cleared her confusion that they were not lovers but family. She was feeling guilty to think in a wrong way but little did she know that their relationship is not just a family but more than that. May be a complicated relationship, which was still unknown to Nandini . Days passed on when Nandini expressed her feelings with Manik when she was showing her the pictures of manik and her's how they used to play with each other , and why did she plan to come to kota just to stay close to him. 

How she used to miss him badly when Manik was away from her. Navya with lots of dilemma asked her a question , which made Nandini really think deep which she had never thought of. 

Navya :Nandini don't take me wrong but do you love manik , I mean not the brother one but like a love -love . A relationship between a boy and a girl ?

Nandini blushed listening to this nd said "I don't know Navya but I always feel connected to him. If he is stressed the first one to know it , is always either me or Mom. He is very close to me. And do you know years back on my birthday he did confess his feelings that he loved me . and I think I love him too." 

Navya was shocked to know this but composed herself and asked "Do you love him ? O my God!! But nandu you are his sister. A brother- sister relationship is the most purest relation in world. This is a blood relation, You cannot marry him. Don't take me wrong but I think you should clarify your feelings with Manik."

Nandini : But navya mom too asked me to call him bhai but he never allowed me to say that. I was ok with it. 

Navya : okk I get you, just think in this way Nandini  , you have a small brother . Won't you love him, won't you protect him from all evils ? won't you help him as a elder sister in his studies? won't you scold him when he is wrong ? 

Nandini  nodded her head in yes saying "Of course Navya I will.

Navya : Exactly , you will. i too have an elder brother. But ask your heart will that love be same as that of Manik ? Will you feel the same thing you feel for manik ?

Nandini was in deep thought trying to process her words in her mind. She had butterflies in her stomach whenever Manik was close to her or he kissed her on her lips.  A shiver ran down her spine which gave goosebumps to her just by the thought of his touch. 

She thought of asking Manik the same because she had never thought in this dimension ever. She recalled their moments how Manik used to protect her in school from everyone's bullies', took her to bike rides when she was dull or on her periods. He too used to help her in her studies. He used to scold her whenever she is wrong in any fucking step. She realized he had always taken care like a elder brother. Though he has asked her not to address her as bhaiya but that doesn't denies their relationship . 

She thought of maintaining a certain distance from him now on wards and clear this feelings . She understood that she can never marry him because a sister cannot marry her own brother. This thought had taken a toll on her mind and heart. 

A tear fell her eyes which made her guilty to think of such for her brother. She thought of clarifying this on Sunday once they meet. 

A biggest truth of her life was going to unfold soon that Manik is not her own brother and her these feelings are not wrong towards him. 

Done with the update guyss....

How was the update guys?

Do you like the twist, how many of them had already thought of something coming like this, please comment .

What do you think Manik is going o make her understand ?

How will Nandini  react to this biggest truth ?

Thankyou Lovelies. Yesterdays video on bts of kyy 4 had blown off everyone's mind. When it comes to Manan's chemistry no can beat it in Indian television. 

Lisha.