59. LOVE (Epilogue)

Happy reading Guys....

Writing after so long... anyways the reply that i received it seems you guys don't want to drag the story anymore, i will take it as a clue and move forward with my other stories, enjoy it guys. I don't know how long i can be active in Wattpad but the love that you have shown was incredible. Thankyou for that. I will try to reply to all your comments in the previous chapters. 

I may not be regular in giving updates but will try my level best to at least give 2 updates a week. 

Nandini frowned at his choice of words but the intense look on manik's eyes said it all. Manik was a man of few words he was always very bad with voicing his romance out but his actions always spoke louder than words. 

Nandini has seen his passion a couple of times and today was their first day of their new journey in their married life. Manik dipped his head on her stomach kissing her "I am so obsessed with your soft tummy bunny. I so love it." He mumbled sucking on it and giving sloppy kisses' sometimes even biting her causing her to yelp in pain and moan as he sucked on her skin. 

Nandini's hand find her way through his hairs pulling them gently towards her. He slowly moved upwards to her chest messaging one of them while latching his mouth on the other one, assaulting both of them taking his own time. Nandini was a moaning mess today. 

Suddenly he flipped the position taking Nandini on top of her and said huskily near her ears "Love me Bunny." 

That was it for Nandini she too started kissing her abs like a wild cat roaming her hands all over his well built upper chest, she teased him swirling her tongue on his manly nipples when Manik groaned at her. She is such a tease sometimes and shy at the same time. 

Manik too massaged her nipples pressing her gaining soft muffled moans from her, they kissed after every minute as if that was the only way to survive between their deeds. 

Manik clicked their picture to keep it close to his heart forever memorizing the day and the date forever. Nandini blushed away whereas Manik was holding her securely showing his territory over her body. 

She was too wet to handle which was known by manik when Nandini unknowingly straddled her legs around manik sitting comfortably on his stomach. Her inner walls touched her stomach releasing her warm juices when Manik closed his eyes looking at the goddess sitting above him. Her messy hairs innocent eyes, bottom like nose red ears , blush red cheeks white milky body with perky nipples was a sight for him, he was becoming hard with every passing second.

Something poked her near her pussy which made her red. "It wants to go inside you bunny , please do the honors." 

  Nandini nodded in no feeling shy when Manik was staring at her actions he eyed her to sit on his c**k. He guided her hand on her pussy and held his c**k with his hand, he slowly tried slipping inside her but she being extra slippery moved back. 

Nandini became confused when Manik smiled at her innocence, this girl never stops surprising him. She is still his baby girl. 

He flipped themselves over and sat in between her legs. She closed her eyes in embarrassment seeing manik staring at her part when Manik slowly parted her love lips looking at her dripping core, waiting for his attention. 

"You are beautiful and this Manik Malhotra has all rights on looking at what's his ?" 

She hmmed not knowing what more to say when he spread her legs even more opening her wide, he slowly slipped one of his fingers in her hole caressing the upper part slowly looking at her facial expressions. 

She was in another land altogether now. He bent down and swirled his tongue on it. she moaned loudly saying "Manik, It's gross. Please." 

"Every part of yours is beautiful Bunny and I mean it when i say it."

"Have you ever felt bunny , more than a husband and a friend and a boyfriend i am like your father figure who used to run to me when she was a cute little bunny." He said fingering her slowly to divert her mind from the main part. 

"Daddy...." she teased him not knowing this twitched his member even more. 

"You will call me that for next few hours, baby girl." He smirked increasing his speed when he spanked her slowly on her part causing her to jump a little." 

"Words bunny." 

"Yes Daddy." She said moaning his name When he said "No manik, call me daddy."

"Yes daddy, just like that." 

"Do you want me to hit me there bunny?" 

"Yes daddy, ooh......." She cummed all over his fingers coming over her high. 

He made her taste her own cum and then sucking it clean, "You taste like honey bunny." 

"Mani.. don't tease me na." She whined trying to take his member inside when Manik moved back looking at the desperate soul and spanked her hard "Daddy..." 

 "DADDY"

"Want me raw or with protection." 

"Will take the pills now can you please do the honors of loving me." She said frustrated by his questioning section. 

Manik slipped inside her the very next moment , moaning and groaning at the same time because of Nandini's tightness which was clenching manik tightly.

"Fuck so tight." 

He groaned when Nandini was dealing with the sudden penetration when Manik too focused on the penetration part and pulled out slowly again moving in.  

"Look at me Bunny down here, how it goes inside and you feel it." He guided her right hand above his asking her to stimulate her own clitoris slowly. This was a another turn on for both of them, Nandini had not done any of these sort ever and had never thought they can be more bold . 

He kept his slow assaults for an hour before picking up the pace once more. He pounded on her like a beast when Nandini was herself asking her to speed up due to extreme frustration of her release. 

"Daddy..." She cried when she was near to her release when manik said "I will pull back if you cum before me." 

After few more minutes of torture "Cum with me on that cock Baby girl." He groaned releasing inside her when she too moaned the loudest for the night releasing huffing badly with  him. Sweat beads formed on their body due to their rigorous hard work which they were proud of. 

Manik fell on her breathing heavily saying "count... This is just the starting Bunny. I need you to be my woman who can take his man's passion completely without getting tired." 

They kissed once more starting their love once again with same passion in their eyes but this time roles were reversed and Nandini was in  top of him. 

Done with today's update Guys. 

Thankyou Lovelies.

Ending the story here, ,may provide few bonus chapters but only when I receive immense love and inline comments. 

LISHA.