16. A day off

Happy Reading guys..

Thankyou so much to all my readers for showering your love for this story. Its just in the middle and people are relating to it. It inspires me to write more . Here is a new update for you. 

Manik and Nandini sat there dimming the lights to watch a romantic - comedy movie. Manik was the happiest person in the world today. His Nandu has proposed him. He was tired as well. After 40 minutes of watching, Nandini was way too indulged in it . Manik fell asleep holding her arms peacefully. Nandini laughed out loud at a particular scene nudging him to see the screen when his silence caught her attention. 

Nandini 's Pov 

Manii slept, He was very tired. Stupid me. I should have known this. Manik ka exam tha na . He must have studied day an night. Workaholic. 

What shall i do know. Manii  carries me inside. I cannot carry him. Nandu Gym jana tha na.  tchh.

POV ends. 

She called him softly but he didn't budge . Nandini brought two big blankets and wrapped both of them perfectly. Receiving the Warmth Manik snuggled more in it. Nandini smiled at his baby nature and slept beside him switching off the laptop. She kissed his mole just above the lips and said softly "Good night Manii, This is not done. You slept before wishing me. I will be angry tomorrow.  LOVE YOU." 

Saying this she slept on his arms. 

Early morning Manik woke up due to the sun rays in 5. He searched for his mobile and look at the time. He looked at the place and the decoration and smiled inwardly at his girl. The MANIK MALHOTRA was blushing which was a rare sight to watch. He carried his Nandu inside the room and brought all the quilts inside. He went to sleep again as he was really tired not due to exams but because of pressure and tension . 

Nandu was always his calm since childhood. It was 9 in the morning when Nandini woke up to go for the washroom,  she frowned looking at the room and thought in her mind "Monster took the undue advantage of his strength. Uthne do I won't talk to him. He slept in between the movie and now carried me here. " 

She went to the washroom and did her morning chores. She overslept today so she went directly to the balcony to remove the decorations. 

The last night images came in her mind and she blushed at her bold move. She went inside and pouted angrily  looking at manik sleeping on his stomach with his mouth open. She sat on his back and rested her head on his back "Maniii utho  na I am bored." 

Manik groaned at his sleep feeling the weight . He lazily opened his eyes lazily and looked at her tiny girlfriend sitting with a grumpy face . She was looking hell cute that He thought of eating her up. "Morning janna. Why so angry early in the morning" 

Nandini : You didn't watch the movie and slept. You should have told me , you were tired. 

Manik smiled  at her and pinched her nose. "Sorry janna, I was really tired but guess what We can take a day off and can roam around." 

Nandini jumped on his stomach in excitement "Really manik , wow I am so happy  chalo chalo let's go." 

He rolled his eyes at her immediate change in mood "Achha ok but first go change have a bath , we will have our breakfast out." She ran inside the washroom like an excited kid and came in 15 in a beautiful floral top and jeans. Manik was scrolling down his phone when he looked up with the sound of the door knob.

He went to her and kissed her forehead , " Looking pretty, Janna." 

Nandini pushed him into the washroom with his towel, "Go shower fast, We will be late."

She was searching for some good places in kota . Manik came out in 10 and said taking his wallet and his mobile "Come  Nandu, don't search for location when Manik Malhotra is at your service mam."   

They firstly went to chambal gardens . 

The beauty of the place and the cold soothing breeze was loved by her

The beauty of the place and the cold soothing breeze was loved by her. She was looking around , most of them were teenagers , couples . She loved the vibe and she ran to look at the place clicking random pictures "Nandini slow down " Manik shouted from behind but whom is he kidding he has a kid to look after. He ran behind him and saw her giggling softly looking at a small baby boy fighting with his sister who may be a year or two older than him . She remembered their childhood how she used to cling to Manik in new places. Nandu had never fought with him but Manik was overprotective about her.

Nandini : Manik Ice cream . please na please. 

Manik : No Nandu first have some breakfast , I won't allow you ice cream early in the morning.

He said sternly to which she pouted angrily but her monster didn't budge this time "Fine chalo breakfast , bhuk lagi hai."

Manik took her to the nearby restaurant and ordered some juices , sandwiches and cup cakes for his janna. 

They had their breakfast when Manik literally glared twice as Nandini had a very less appetite, And when it comes to Nandini's Health The malhotra's become the real monsters according to Nandini

They had their breakfast when Manik literally glared twice as Nandini had a very less appetite, And when it comes to Nandini's Health The malhotra's become the real monsters according to Nandini . 

NOw she again cribbed for a cake with ice cream. Manik looked at her as if she is an alien. This girl has weird taste who was full a minute back is sulking to have ice cream and cake. He ordered her ice cream  and sat there scrolling through his Instagram. 

Nandini looked at a guy who was holding her gf's hand and sitting on the corner table cozily . She called manik "Manii, look at them, He is cute ." She said him dreamily when Manik too turned around to look for it.

He held her hands and her ice cream from another hand and dragged her outside the restaurant paying the bill . 

Nandini was clueless what had happened , she was just conversing with him. Manik was fuming with anger .

Nandini Pov 

Isse kya ho gya, abhi tk to thik tha, ajeeb hai. huh. Pulled me out, Monster kahi ka mera ice cream ka dushman. 

Pov ends.

Done with the update guys.

How was the update guys ?

Thankyou  Lovelies.

Lisha.