50.

Happy reading guys....

Nandini was in her 2nd year now, she was concentrated in her studies nowadays. Having food was not her cup of tea. It was always Manik who used to chide her to eat. He used to make sure she has her meals on- time. 

"Manii chalo na long - drive." She cribbed for the last time as his bf was busy on his work. "Ni bunny, no drive , hm bohot ghum liye h and also you need to focus more now. " 

She sat there grumpily and open her book . Everything was going good until one day Nandini fainted in her college lab. Immediately she was taken to the hospital and her local guardian was called. Manik rushed towards hospital being tensed. 

He rushed inside and found her unconscious on bed. He thanked Aryaman and her friends who helped her till here. He excused himself looking at the doctor . "Doctor how is she, can you please tell me the cause , was she tensed or something ?" He asked being tensed for his bunny. He had always seen his bunny happy and jumping around. 

He was dying 100 times looking at her in this condition. Doctor called him in his cabin to discuss something. "Hello Mr. Malhotra, Please have your seat." 

"Mr. Malhotra, she is bit weak but I feel she is not taking care of her daily diet, a 19 year old girl require proper diet but I guess she ignores her meals. Please make sure she doesn't does it anymore. And yes, she will be better by evening nothing to worry just few tests , so that I can prescribe her medicines." 

"Thankyou so much sir, Don't worry I will make her eat and yes she does make faces when it comes to eating. But don't worry I will take care of it. I hope noting to worry right ?" He asked looking tensed for her bunny, if Srikant gets to know this, he is so gone.

The doctor assured him to be fine very soon and went from there. He took an off for a day and then stayed there till she gain her consciousness. 

Once the results came by 4pm, Manik was called inside once more and this time the doctor looked serious. Manik understood the situation and controlled himself to not be angry. "Mr. Malhotra please have your seat." 

"I just want to know what relation do you share with the patient ?" Manik's anger was at his peak. "Family." He answered in a word. 

"Brother ?" 

"Fiancé and her future husband. Now please will you tell me what is the concern." He said in a stern tone this time. 

"Look Mr. Malhotra how to say this to you but this is something you need to be concerned about, she is weak but that is not the concern we can bring her health back by having a watch on her diet, but Mr. Malhotra her uterus is weak and I am sorry to say that her chances to be pregnant is  just 10%. Being his husband , I want you to be mentally strong." 

Manik went blank with this news. He sat there with a thud, he didn't know what to say. Tears were flowing from his eyes not because of the news but because how will Nandini react if she gets to know this. He panicked all of a sudden and said "Doctor, please don't let her know, I love her a lot and about this no worries, I have her, that is more than enough for me." 

"Doctor, I request you to tell me , if there is any concern regarding her health and will this affect her physically." He asked with lots of hopes in his face. 

"relax Mr. Malhotra, there is nothing to worry about but I insist please let her know as you know this part is very important for a women's life. I think she has the right  to know it." 

Manik 's anger crossed all limits now, He held his collar and said full of anger "Listen , she is my love , my wife. I know what is right for her, do you know what will happen when she gets to know this. "He was red with anger, manik can never even think of hurting his bunny. He was sad but that didn't matter more than his bunny's life. 

"Mr . Malhotra, I insist this is heights of misbehavior. she is your partner and its her right to know it, or else it may create problems between you and her. You should try to always keep her happy and not let her take much stress. The relationship built with secrets and lies doesn't last long. Rest its your life. You have the right to take your own decisions." 

Saying this he left from there, manik closed his eyes and slumped down on the chair. He was not able to think straight now. The most precious possession of his life is in hospital bed, he didn't know how to open this conversation to her when he thinks she is too young to know all this and naïve too. There are many solutions for it nowadays and its not a problem at all but Nandini is very different from everyone.   

"No no , manik you cannot be helpless, you need to be strong, she is young now and we have enough time to deal this problem together. You need to be strong for your bunny. Bunny is my responsibility, I would be the happiest if she will be the mother of my child, but that's okk, nothing is more important than my child's mother. 

He thought to himself rubbing his eyes harshly to settle his emotions and not breakdown again. He even thought of apologizing the doctor, he did his duty . "Mr. Manik patient is calling you. " The ward boy came and informed him. 

He ran up to her and hugged her tightly "This is not done shona, why do you don't take care of yourself, ok from today I am calling dad and mom and now they will treat you well . I am not important for you na, that's why you don't listen to me."

"Sorry na manii, thoda pressure that exams ke. But I promise I will eat all my meals properly." She smiled at her cutely when reciprocated the same to her. But his smile did not reached his eyes. She understood something was wrong with him. 

"Mani, what happened you look tensed. Listen if that doctor he said something rubbish na, you can tell me. I will let him know thodi padhayi maine v ki h , I will punch him straight on his face. Idiot fellow ye log na bs tension dena jante h ." She said angrily pouting at him. 

Manik chuckled at her "Madam, you are also in the same profession and will be one in next 3 years." He said kissing her forehead lovingly. He was admiring his bunny as if they met after years. 

"Manii , ghar chalo na.  This place stinks." She said making a puppy face  when Manik said "Bunny give me 20 minutes, will pay the bills and the release papers. " 

Saying this he went from there straight to the cabin "I am sorry , sir I didn't mean to hurt you, It's just that she is very important to me and my family, She is the part of my family since 2 years old." 

"Its ok Mr. Malhotra but yes I would suggest don't ever keep secrets between you two." 

Done with today's update .

How was the update ?

Will manik tell her or not ? 

What do you think will happen next, how will nandini react ? 

Thankyou Lovelies.

LISHA.