14.

Happy Reading guys...

Sorry for the delay guyss, Please do inline comments and a surprise double update for tomorrow.

Manik was busy with his studies as his exams were approaching close. He used to call Nandini once in a day. it became very formal conversation between them. Nandini was very sad due to this, this was her nature to care about others, to be childish to manik and her family. She loves to be pampered by them. She was missing Manik , manik was busy with his studies and she understood the situation. 

During her winter vacation she went back to Mumbai , Nyonika used to share all her gossips with her and they used to roam around shopping , eating , clubbing etc. Manik's boards were going on, He was pressurized with his Jee mains . At night time Nandini called him as it was their daily ritual. Manik was little off today , which was understood by Nandu. 

Nandini : Manik , what happened , you look stressed , now don't tell me its nothing. 

Being frustrated he shouted at her "What......... nothing happened to me yaar, I am like this only, I don't have time to chill around like you. Leave it you won't understand. You enjoy your days with mom, leave me alone for god's sake."

Nandini had tears rolling down her eyes which she wiped off immediately, she didn't understood where she went wrong that from that day, Manik is way too formal and today he even burst off at her. She gave a fake smile to him which didn't even reach her eyes and said "byee Manik, I am tired. All the best for your exams , have faith in yourself , you are the best at whatever you do. Take care." She cut the call and dipped her face in the pillow crying badly. she was always hurt with this behavior of his. 

Manik regretted instantly after their conversation. He video called her which was unreceived. He frowned and again video called her. Nandini sighed a his stubbornness as she knew him well. If she doesn't receive the call this idiot will call his mom and blurt out everything.

She received the call and Manik understood seeing her red eyes. "I am sorry jaana."

Nandini showed her finger saying "Don't call me that, its nandini for you. Jaana is called by my Manik. And you are not the one. " She was looking cute with that angry pout. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Manik hold his ears and said "Sorry Nandu, wo i am nervous na so i got frustrated. "

Nandini : Why are you nervous Manik, why have you become so under confident , you  are strong and you know papa mumma have faith on you. Even if something goes wrong , they won't blame you ever. You are the best. Even if you have prepared well, if you get nervous you are going to mess it up. 

Don't do that, if you don't  get good marks (suppose think of the worst.) did you remember your school days, when did you get less marks in some papers , do you even regret now. No manik that's life. once you become successful you don't remember your class 5 marks class 7 marks. 

Just think this way, do we ask mumma or papa how much did he got in class 7 or 10 or 12. He is a successful businessman and a kind hearted man. That's what is known by people. Marks doesn't define you.

So don't stress. i know you have prepared well. Just chill , relax in Nandu's style. Go watch a movie Don't eat my head. 

Manik understood her words and nodded in agreement.  "Thankyou Jaana. And yess  I love you."

He gave her a flying kiss and winked at her to tease her. Nandu became red with his acts and closed her eyes blushing , "Shut up , stupid , Go now don't disturb me. and yess all the best for your exams." They cut the call and Nandini hugged her teddy remembering her days with Manik in her earlies days. There was a bright smile on her face. She dozed off finally. 

Manik sat there watching a good comedy film and ordered for some snacks . he completed the movie at 1 and he was finally feeling relived. He mentally thanked Nandini for this. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Next Morning 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Next Morning 

His exam went well. He was happy with it and messaged Nandini about the same. 

Manik : Thankyou Nandu, paper was good, you theory made me relived yesterday and i am sorry for scolding you. 

Nandini : No sorry accepted.

 Movie party and 2 days pampering from you.

 only then apology accepted.

Manik smiled at her and said "Ok mam , as you say." 

Nandini got busy with her daily chores with Nyonika . Manik too went to his room and had a good sleep. He woke up after 2 hours and had his lunch and sat down preparing for his next paper. 

after 5 days...

Nandini was going to return back to Kota. She spent a perfect happy holiday time with her family. Srikant shopped the whole mall for her. She bought almost 2 dresses , Srikant was cribbing like a child as if it were his clothes. At last Nyonika shouted on both of them glaring at both saying she is going alone when both followed her like a sad puppy following their mother. 

They bid her byee, Driver placed the luggage in the car and she bid bye to her parents . She will be missing them badly this time. She was happy as well as she will meet her Manik. 

At 8pm........ 

She went to her hostel and met her friends. She was having his timetable, she planned her visit to his flat after 16 days. Manik will be free from his board exams after that. They used to talk daily at night for hours. 

Nandini this time made a plan to propose Manik again and this time he too will reciprocate his love. She giggled at her own plan and said "Manik Malhotra , be ready for some shocks. And if you shout this time I will beat you. She made a fist of her palm and practiced in front of the mirror. 

Done with the update guyss...

Few words for Nandu.

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.