35. Manik on fire

Happy reading guys...

Thankyou so much guys for your love and support, my story is trending in #2 in Nandini and # 7 in manik . Yeah.... I feel so happy today that finally people are loving it. I started from the scratch, the ones who are there with me from starting knows it all. How I used to be sad when I didn't get votes and stuff. 

Ok so a gift from the writer to you guys.....

At night....

Manik went to bed and found nandini already asleep. He knew she was awake. He back hugged and said softly on her ears "I Love you bunny... Turn around, I know you are awake. "

Nandini opened her eyes and looks at him who was staring at her.

"I need to sleep early, I have college tomorrow so trying to sleep. " She said slowly.

Manik this time pulled her from the blanket and took her above him. "So tell me, I know something is bothering you. college me kuch hua h kya?" 

Nandini snuggled in his chest breaking down which she was holding herself since evening "Manii, They asked my name .... seniors .... they asked me to sing too. Meri awaj bacchi jaisi hai kya manik... They made fun of my height and voice saying bacchi ko admission de diya h kya..." 

"What the hell? Who was it ?"  Manik asked being angry  when she said " I don't know their names." 

His hold became tightened asking "Did you answer them back ? " 

"Bolo " He asked being restless of nandini's reaction. 

Nandini nodded her head in no when manik lost his control. "Dammit... " 

"Are you this weak Nandini ..." He shouted on him when Nandini had tears in her eyes . 

He cooled down looking at her face and closed his eyes to control his anger "Bunny.... Don't cry baccha. This is not the solution to the problems right. you should answer them back." 

"Infact I know my bunny is very strong." He said kissing her forehead. "Bunny .. you won't cry from today in front of outsiders okk. You are a medical Student , you should try removing your fear from every damn thing. Don't think of the consequences bunny, you very well know me and dad is there to look after."

"Maniii, Main daar gyi thi. Even My friends laughed at me." She said doodling on his chest. 

"Bunny, they cannot be friends who insult there own friends in front of  strangers. Friends should always be there to protect each other. We too made fun of our friends but not in the cost of their happiness." He said making her understand. 

"Ha manik, there is a friend of mine Smaran ..... He made me understand. " She said smiling . 

"Bunny, Stay away from boys yaar. "Nandini rolled her eyes on his possessiveness. 

Inka kuch ni ho sakta .

"Manii, I know my limits. Dosti krni buri ni hoti na ." 

Manik made a mental note to talk to aryaman about this. They slept on a happy note with lots of funny jokes and stories. Manik was a gem. 

Next morning.....

Manik was the first one to wake up . He messaged his friend to talk to him whenever free. Something important to discuss.  He came and sat beside her bunny and caressed her hairs...

"Bunny get up meri jaan.... College nii jana. "

"Nii it's ganda" Saying this she snuggled in his arms.

" Acha ok to phir college se naam katwa deta hu. Tumhare pyare dadda ka dream.... Dream hi reh gya to see nandu as a doctor. " 

She woke up with jerk saying " Shit shit.... I am late. "

"Relax... You are not late and I have made everything ready. Just go and get ready. " He said placing her bag and her dress on bed.

He sat there going through his mails waiting for his bunny to come out.

They went out for breakfast and head out of house.

Manik went to her college and as planned he went inside once nandini went to meet his friend aka aryaman.

"What's up man.... Tu mujhe itna miss kr rha tha kya jo yaha tk aa gya milne " Aryaman said pulling his leg when manik said

" Aryaman.... Man long time no see. And jyada udd mat. I have some Important discussion to make. Who is this second year students who did ragging yesterday."

Aryaman became confused listening to him that why was he concerned.

"I don't have any idea bro but will look after it but bata to hua kya h? "

" Remember nandini I used to tell you about her. I love her bro. Long story short someone ragged her yesterday and this being one of the reputed college ragging is banned as of my information. That's what dad told me. " Manik said in a serious tone.

"Nandini malhotra.... Yes yes was crying one of her friend told me and I had a conversation with her.  She is a sweet girl. Congratulations bro....  Girlfriend and all haa When did this happen?? "

" Come to my house arya .... Will tell you about my love life. Avhi jo zarori h wo kr le. "  He said glaring at him.

Aryaman chuckled looking at the angry young man.

" Relax man.... Will take care of that. "

" No Arya... I wanna handle it myself. Let me plan a visit to your college. "  He said smirking at the plan he thought.

"Cool then. Will give you the details man.. Ur bata kab auu " Arya said side hugging him directing him towards the canteen.

He called smaran and introduced manik with smaran. He gave him the details of those seniors and told them the whole conversation.

Manik' s blood boiled listening to the whole conversation. He thanked him and went from there.

He called one of his friend and filed a complain of ragging in the college giving him the details and the statement he recorded silently from smaran.

He called aryaman to set a meeting with third yese seniors and informed about the police investigation in his college in this week.  A surprise visit is planned by them along with manik malhotra.

Manik malhotra ki amanat ko touch kiya h usne. Main uska degree kha jaunga.

He messaged his nandu for a dinner date today  at 9pm.

As soon as nandini got the message an instant smile flashed on her face on the middle of the class.

Manik started with his office completing his work as soon as possible and then make some preparations for the date.

Done with today's update.

Socho socho manik sbka kya karega??

Thankyou lovelies

LISHA.