17.

Happy Reading Guyss..

Manik started going towards the next destination which Nandini was clueless about. Manik was taking long strides. Nandini was unable to match his steps. "Manii Stop na , My ice cream too melted . "

He stopped on his tracks without looking back . She called her again "Manik, Why are you angry, What did I do. You wanna have a bite lo have it, But why are you angry ?" 

Manik : Why were you seeing the other couple there.

Nandini found his question wired and said "Aree they were cute only na , i mean they were holding each others hands unlike you. Hamesha dante rehte ho." She pouted adorably.

Nandini : I just said that the boy was cute , Ab look at us. I am so small , you are lambu. We are also couple. 

Manik : Listen , Nandini ......... You don't need to see him. Forget it. Why do I even speak. 

Nandini was totally clueless about the conversation and she thought "Hayyyyy Ye monster pagal ho gya hai kya, Did he get hit by something ." 

Nandini further said to lighten up the mood. "Manii, Please tell me where are we going next, You should  pamper me na I am your Nandu, Yesterday I even proposed and now look at you . Khadoos."

Manik (shouted ): Shut up , Will you just keep your mouth shut for sometime. Its giving me headache.

She flinched by his sudden outburst and became quite for the rest of the travel. After 10 minutes Manik was clamed down. He took her to a temple . Nandini quietly got down the Cab and went towards the entrance. 

She was mesmerized by the beautiful designs engraved on the walls. She was clicking pictures around and was about to say manik about some sculptures , but then she remembered how he shouted at her . She kept quite and started walking .

Manik frowned by her silence and asked her after sometime. "Why are you so quite. Didn't you like the place. Do you want to go somewhere else ?" 

Nandini looked at him with sharp eyes and pout angrily "Tumhe bhulne ki biimari hai kya, You asked me to keep quite remember ." 

Manik pulled her towards the backyard of the temple and held her chin with his hand . He looked at her with intensely and eyed his lips. Nandini frowned looking at his gestures, before she could figure out anything, He placed his warm lips on her soft ones. Her eyes widened with shock. 

He left her for a second and said huskily in her ears "Kiss me Back janna. Follow me." 

The next happened was a passionate kiss between them and left once they became breathless . 

Manik : So did you like the couple thing. 

Nandini punched him lightly on his stomach "Idiot, Is this the place to do this , what if someone have seen us." 

Manik : They won't madam, Manik Malhotra always keep everything covered. 

Nandini didn't understand what he was saying and so he said "I bribed some money to that man not to allow anyone behind the temple. " He smirked looking at her shocked face.

She blushed instantly at his words and said "But you are not forgiven , sorry bolo." 

Manik started walking towards the temple "Come Nandu , we have to take the blessings. Many More places to visit yet." She pouted cutely running behind him "Ayee you , wait say sorry." 

They took the blessings and then asked a man to click a couple picture of both of them . He looked at the picture and adored it. The height difference was a cute thing between them. Nandini was looking at her which looked innocent .