22. Meri jaan tune mujhko pagal hai kiya

Happy Reading guys..

"Yess Hot . You look different today!!" She said tp her feeling shy to talk all this with manik. 

"Why shying away baby girl, you have the right to tell me whatever you feel like, I would never judge you. And I have the right to talk any type of conversation, we will have many romantic conversations ahead bunny, how will it work if you blush so much and its always needed to ask your concern before doing anything."

Manik said showering kisses near her ears and in her neck. "Are you loving it bunny." 

"I feel butterflies in my tummy manik. It feels different nowadays." Nandini said slowly tracing his chest moving down to his stomach. 

"Many more to come bunny. It's just the start." 

Nandini blushed hard and asked "What about you?" 

"You have no Idea what happens to me......... For now I would say I want to do all sort of dirty things with you. I want to love the whole of you ... your eyes, nose , eat these plumpy lips of yours."

 He traced his fingers further down tracing her neck "This neck , your collarbone  , I feel crazy about. I wanna mark you there. " He traced her br**st  "This is my favorite , I wanna suck it."

"Manikk....." she moaned just by his mare touch , his eyes were dark with desires they were speaking volumes today. She was loving his touch as if craving for his warm touch. 

"And the most important thing is I want you to feel heaven with me , I want you to look at me when i do those stuffs with you. " He traced his fingers more down and stopped at his belly.

"When we were at kota in my flat and you wore a crop top this small milky cute belly of your attracted me the most. I so wanted to rip of your top and kiss here and mark it. You are damn sexy godd." Nandini closed his mouth with her palms "Stop it manik, I am feeling sleepy. "

"sleep bunny" He said laying down beside her taking her in a side hug. She kept her head on his chest " Manik , I feel sensations , down...." 

"Between your tighs?" He asked looking at her kissing her forehead "Hmm mmm, " She blushed hard not knowing how will she explain it to him. 

"Come over me bunny. You will feel good. Its normal to feel so." Manik said taking her above himself. 

"But manii how will you sleep " 

"Shuu , you are light , I love having you like this. Now close your eyes . You are tired." He said patting her back lightly falling asleep with her . 

Manik was the first one to get up in the evening . It was 8pm. He went down to find his parents cuddling with each other watching some series on TV sitting cozily on the sofa. He smiled at them and imagined Nandini and him in the same way getting old together. His cheeks heated up and he coughed lightly to gain their attention. 

"So what's up dad, how come you are free from office so early and spending time with my mom?"  Nyonika blushed at his comment and went from there excusing them to bring coffee. 

"This is needed manik, Once you get married you will come to know the importance of just spending time with your loved ones. And anyways Nyo is the most beautiful and pure heart I received to Its my personal matter to romance her. "

Any problem my son?" He asked having a tight lipped smile . 

Manik nodded his head in a no "Dad, I adore you both. But I love mom more." He said shrugging his shoulders  sitting next to him . 

"Ahh that's fine, I have my ladies in my team. So eventually you will come around." He smirked at him as he very well knew Nandu is in his team. Manik pouted at him knowing he won't win over senior Malhotra. After all business man skills.