47.

Happy Reading Guys..........

Manik and Nandini started with their daily routine. Nandini's daily classes started and Manik resumed his office. They both got busy with their daily routine. Manik loved her even more these days. They have come even close in their relationship and also matured with time. 

One fine day...

Nandini came to manik running "Mani..... chalo na, let's go on a long drive. Aajkl tm mujhe kahi lekr jate hi ni ho." Remember during our initial dating days, we used to go for long drives." She said with a cute pout when Manik 

"Let's take you on a movie date...." Nandini like an excited kid jumped on his back saying "You are the best. Yay, mid night movie. this will be so thrilling no." 

Manik nodded looking at her and looked for tickets. Nandini got ready in a skirt when she was looking like a cute doll yet sexy and her height had added to her cuteness. 

She did minimum makeup and tied her hair in a bun . Manik too came out wearing a rugged jeans pairing it with Black shirt. 

"Saddu, always black. She made faces looking at his obsession for the color but manik said setting his hairs properly "Black suits me well bunny. Don't I look sexy ?" He asked pulling her close by her waist smirking at him. 

"Chii why do you use such words manik, you look good. Acche lagte ho aap. " She cannot be more cute , manik thought . He can be hot and handsome for everyone but he will be only manik for her. 

They headed out in his bike and they reached an hour early than the show starts. They had some dinner together and went inside. Nandini was excited like a kid when Manik and her took the corner seat. 

She blushed looking at a couple in their own zones sitting holding hands together. Manik smirked looking at her reaction and said "You wanna enjoy bunny ? " He asked huskily going close to her ears when she shudder by the sudden voice but sat there. Manik removed the side guards and held her closely by her waist. It was a crop top due to which her waist was clearly visible. 

Manik started making circles with his fingers and pinched her waist . She jumped due to sudden action and glared at him "Mani don't disturb me na, the movie is gonna start." 

"Tch.... this is a movie date Nandu , hm dosto ke sath thode aye h " He said teasing her more but she being the innocent soul said "Mani... your hand is distracting me, if you don't remove it na I will shout in front of everyone." 

"I know how to tame you little kitten, no worries go ahead. And by the way who asked you to look this hot and sexy do you know how tempting you look." 

The show started and Nandini was concentrating on it keenly . Manik looked at the sides and when he saw everyone pretty concentrated in their own zones, he moved close to her face and pecked her cheeks. 

"Tch..." Nandini glared at him when he slowly crawled his fingers on her tights. "Don't even think of shouting jaan, people will give us judgmental looks. Do you want that........ Do you want your mani to get beaten up by public?" 

  He time to time kissed her shoulder blade and Nandini was really finding it difficult with this acts of manik. He again held her by her waist and pulled her close to him. 

"Manii apko aagr ahi sb krna tha, we should have been at home." She said in hushed tone 

"I wanted to romance with my official girlfriend cum wife in public , do you have any problem?" he said being equally shameless. 

She blushed listening to it .

"Bunny , one kiss please." 

"Fine do whatever you want monster." She said being grumpy "As if you aren't enjoying it." 

He said pecking her lips two to three times. "I love you." 

This time Nandini snuggled on him listening to his honest confession. They had their own time where ,movie was a lost business for them. They were in their own world whispering something or the other but Nandini loved it. Though she was more interested in movie but who can deny manik Malhotra's charm. 

The movie ended at 1 am. They headed out for their home. Nandini was walking in the streets when manik went to take his bike from the parking. 

Some guys came and stopped looking at her "Sexy lady alone in the road, Hm ghar chodh de janeman." One of them said while others laughed loudly . Nandini became nervous looking at them and looked around to spot manik. 

One of them tried touching her when Nandini backed off. Manik looked at it and his blood boiled. he came in his bike "YOU BASTARD........... How dare you ?" 

"Ohh boyfriend ho, let us also enjoy with this hot chick of yours." 

"Biwi h wo meri. Back of." He stopped his bike when Nandini held his hands pleading "Manik please lets go." 

"She is married, koi na hume sb chalegi." That was it for him. He punched him hard when the other 2 boys charged at manik from back. 

Nandini started crying looking at all this as this wasn't what she was expecting. She started calling for people who were there in the theater and were heading back to home. one gentleman stopped the car who was coincidently a police officer, came with his wife for a movie.

He understood the seriousness of the situation and came out holding the collars of the guy. He called his colleges who were on night shift asking them to report immediately. 

"Kon h be tu." one of them barked at him when he punched him hard on his face saying "You will get to know that very soon. " 

The van arrived and now they were sweating knowing the police arrived at the location. Nandini hugged manik when he shouted at her "I asked you to not to stand out alone ,and why are you crying ? Be strong ." They thanked the officer for the help and moved out of the place. 

Done with today's update Guys...

Only comments can give you an update . 

How was the update Guys ? 

Thankyou Lovelies. 

LISHA