30. Mujhe apna bana le tu

Happy reading guys.....

18+ mature scene .... avoid if not comfortable.

"Manik.... I love you. " Was her response when manik pressed his body more on her.

" Manii I am feeling uneasy. "

He removed her b*a freeing her tits when his eyes became dark with desires.
Her round small perks were hanging near his chest.

"Fuck"

" Bunny shall I have the right to touch you.... To love you. "

"Hmm" Came her faint reply.

His hand snaked inside her short to touch the most sensitive part. He just rested his hand above the cloth when she threw her head backward closing her eyes moaning his name beautifully.

He started rubbing her in between the folds to have a flow of the liquid.

" So wet... " He asked looking at her expression. He was turned on looking at her moaning expression.

He placed her hand on the bulge which she removed immediately .

"Just touch me bunny. You don't need to do anything please... I need you.... " Nandini got the courage to touch him and he lost it all. 

He started kissing her roughly without giving her time to match up his pace. He hovered over her kissing her neck . He kissed her breast holding her nipples with her fingers and biting the another one with his teeth. 

Nandini moaned loudly not able to take the pleasure any more. "Manikkk....." 

"Moan baby.... Is the note too high?" He said huskily near her ears nibbling slowly. 

"Its  paining ." She said moaning. 

"Its Sweet pain." Saying this he removed her last piece gasping at the beauty. "please stop me bunny, I am loosing it. You are fucking beautiful bunny." 

"Manik don't stop ." She said in trance. when Manik plunged his fingers inside her folds. Nandini moaned loudly not able to control anymore she had tears in her eyes when manik too groaned closing his eyes feeling the heat. 

They were lost in extreme pleasure when nandini said "Manikk.. please stop something is happening." 

"C*m for me baby ...... let it go.... fuck..... i love you bunny. I so fucking love you." When nandini came in his fingers and manik looked at her finally tasting his fingers. 

"Marry me Nadini malhotra!!!" 

Nandini was surprised listening to him , she never in her dreams thought of such a situation so early.  

"Manik...." She took his name with questioning eyes. 

"Marry me.... I need you all by my life standing near me." 

She hugged him having fresh tears in her eyes. She was overwhelmed by this. She didn't know what to say when she took his lips for a promise kiss as if promising him to be his forever. 

She slowly snaked her hands inside the shorts to hold the p***s. She pushed him on bed climbing on him taking the lead. Manik guided her although she was struggling to do it but That was enough for manik . 

The love he received from her bunny was unbelievable for him. She taking the lead was surprising equally. 

He had his release  and then he took her to the washroom to clean her . Manik was kissing her . Her lips were his obsession now. 

He took her to the room making her stand near the mirror with a towel wrapped around her body back hugging her. 

He took out a ring and a pendent written MN in it. "This is a promise ring for marking a new beginning of our love life. And this pendent is for remembering our love and showing it to the world that you are mine."

She asked him being confused "Manik why did you stop." 

"You are so innocent nandu, i don't want this innocent nandu to fade away. I love this version of yours and you are so fucking beautiful down there , god I am crazy , so fucking small." He said cupping her part looking through the mirror. 

Nandini blushed hard not knowing what more to say . This guy surely didn't had filter in his mouth. 

mature content ends....

They went to bed whereas nandini was already feeling tired, but at the same time she didn't wanted to sleep. "Manik let's watch something. " She said lying down close to his chest. 

"Movie?" 

"Yes." 

"Ok let's watch something romantic." 

"Manik I didn't knew you were so romantic. I mean you always are so real , no romantic talks and all but today...." Nandini said blushing hard looking down . 

"Are that is reserved. If I do romance 24*7 its won't be interesting. So my love is a limited edition same as you." Manik said putting a Korean drama .

"By the way madam , you didn't answer my question." Manik said as his mind was still dwelling at his question. 

"Dadda se pooch ke bataungi manik." Nandini said thinking about it.

Manik's mouth was wide open in shock listening to this as he never expected such an answer. "Oh madam, what will you ask from your dadda." 

"Yahi ki Manik proposed me for marriage." 

"You can't be serious nandini. Who asks these questions to their parents ? " Manik said not believing his ears as few minutes back she was acting all bold with him and now she is back to square one. 

"TO take permission from your parents is not immature manik. After all they are the integral part of our life ." She said reading his mind. 

"And what if they deny ?" 

"They are my parents manik, yamraj ni h . Why will they deny and my dadda is the best father in this world. Koi chotu motu sa test lenge . Pass ho jana." She said shrugging her shoulders. 

Manik's mind was blown now. He really have a limited edition girlfriend with him. They were about to make love few minutes back and the girl who was dominating him is now actually talking of taking permission from her parents . 

He kissed her forehead before starting the movie. Even if he knew his father won't deny but being a protective father for Nandini he was a bit skeptical as well.  

Nandini was asleep in the middle of the series when Manik heard his soft snoring. He covered her properly with the blanket adjusting the temperature of the room before sipping of to sleep. 

Done with today's update

Thankyou lovelies.

Now what next.... do you wanna see some romance between the couple or marriage ? 

Ok now I am setting a target of 750+ votes and 100+ comments.

LISHA