48. Manik's anger

Happy Reading guys....

Manik was huffing in anger in what happened minutes back and the tears from her eyes boiled his blood. He cannot see his bunny in tears ever, that is the last thing he would want. He was angry because he want her to become a strong girl who can handle herself. 

Today Manik was there, but what if she was alone, crying is not a solution to a problem, she should have tackled it in a better way. Manik went straight in his room and went inside the washroom with a towel, he doesn't want to shout at her in this anger. He wanted to calm himself down. But he was extremely hurt. 

Nandini is too innocent for this world. Nandini ran behind him knowing his anger but she knew she was wrong. She always panicked in such situations which manik hated the most. 

"Manik please meri baat to suno, I became nervous. I am sorry but then I shouted and then that uncle came for help." Manik heard her pleadings but he didn't budge. "Manik , I am sorry. " she said trying to hold back her tears. 

Manik came out  wrapping a towel around his waist and said taking a casuals "Don't say sorry when you don't mean it. " 

"Manik I mean it." 

"NO NO NO you don't mean it. You always do the same and then say sorry. How many times did I tell you, face the world being bold, not with this innocence. For god's sake Nandini you are an adult now. I won't be there to save you. And I don't want you to be dependent on me. So I have decided only talk to me when you know yourself better." 

"This is definitely not the girl I would like for myself. The world is not innocent like you. Anyways what is the need of talking to you when you never understand my feelings ever. Did you know what I went through looking at your helpless face. You have never thought about me Nandini. I am a fool who always care for you." 

"Manik please don't say this. I care for you." She said not able to control her tears anymore. "No you don't Nandini." 

"Care is not only being lovey dovey, care is when you face the real world for your partner. Come out of your imaginary world Nandini, tomorrow you will join hospital , you will be a doctor. You need to treat a patient and deal with the emotions. You need to very strong according to your professing Ms. Nandini Malhotra." 

"If this is the way you deal then tomorrow , you never know what the patient comes to you have. May be he dies in front of your eyes, Do you know how much strength it requires just to gather yourself and then the family." 

"Cry today and make sure you don't cry again and repeat your mistakes Again Nandini. I love your innocence Nandini but you need to be strong to face this world or I will ask dad to drop you out from college and get you married and then you can lead a comfortable life in home. " 

She hugged him tight bursting into tears "Please stop, I am not able to handle anymore. " 

He broke the hug and held her tightly and said "Look into my Eyes Ms. Nandini. Are you understanding what I mean, I know I hurt you but this time I don't regret. "

"If you don't change na bunny, you may loose me." She closed her mouth with her hands looking terrible fear in her eyes , she fell down on floor crying when Manik picked her up and took her to the bed. 

He hugged her tight and tried calming her down, "Calm down, this side of yours' na bunny is just for me. I need you to be strong like really strong to face life."

She was very vulnerable at this point. He calmed her down, kissing her forehead and held her waist pressing her stomach lightly, Nandini shuddered by the sudden touch but then calmed down instantly. 

He made her understand certain life lessons and they slept early morning. It was a holiday for them so they slept whole morning switching off their phones to avoid any office calls. 

At 2 pm, 

Nandini woke up in and looked by her side and found manik sleeping peacefully, last nights disaster flashed in her mind and she was in her deep thought. Manik's sleep broke and saw her lost somewhere. 

"Nandu so jaa yrr ek to poori raat, you didn't give me sleep." 

She smiled at him admiring him lovingly when Manik opened his eyes lazily and asked her to lay down , she denied saying she needs to freshen up  when he pulled her towards him. 

"Gussa Hai meri jaan...." He asked and she nodded in a no. 

"Do not get afraid of anything ever Nandu, we are always with you. Face everything very boldly , our silence na becomes a habit after a point of time, so you need to answer back those people who intend to hurt you or whose words hurt you even if its me." 

She nodded her head in yes smiling at him "I love you Manik." 

"Love you more meri jaan." 

They got up not before taking his good morning kiss and started their day lazily. Manik and Nandini cooked for themselves and had their lunch . Manik got busy with some mails and stuff when Nandini opened her laptop to study a little. 

Their day ended with a happy note, and next morning had new beginnings in life for them. 

Done with today's update guys. 

Thankyou Lovelies.

LISHA.