5.

Happy Reading guys..

Next Morning...

Manik took Nandu in a bridal style to her room. Nandu snuggled in his arms, and said "Mani sleepy sleepy."

Manik : yess meri jaana sleepy head, sleep . 

Manik went to his room to get ready. He had the habit of studying news in the morning and writing some blogs. Nandu woke up after an hour and came down taking her cute teddy with her. 

nandu came and hugged Srikant "Good morning dada, Thankyou for the best birthday. i love you."

Srikant kissed her forehead "you are my love nandu , don't say thankyou ever. Chalo get ready before your mumma shouts." Nandu giggled with him when she saw Manik signaling something through his eyes. I looked confused with him and went upstairs silently. Manik too came and pulled me to his room. He pinned me to the wall and said "Janna you are not wearing your inners, please don't roam around this way."

Nandu frowned at him and said "But Manik yesterday night also I was like this only then why suddenly ? "

Manik closed his eyes not knowing what to answer her He cupped her face "Janna its me your Mani , i won't judge you meri jaan. Look Nandu now you are 12 right ." She nodded her head cutely . He closed his eyes embarrassed not knowing how to make her understand. He cannot even express his feelings to her because she may not understand it now.

Manik : Nandu you are big girl now, you have to know about good and bad touch. When ever you go down or go out always dress properly. this is you home, mumma papa and me you are our family we don't mind. But suppose if someone else comes to our house ? They should not see you inappropriately. 

If ever in your school someone touches you and you feel uneasy or angry just stop that person . He touched her waist and said "Do you feel uncomfortable Nandu ?"

Nandu hugged him tightly "No Manii , I trust You." 

Manik smiled at her and said "I trust you more meri jaana. go get ready , or else we will be late for school."  

She ran out feeling shy to get ready. Manik thought to himself that he will make her understand every small detail and he will protect though he knew mom is there to do all these. Nandu is a pure heat and innocent soul , He doesn't want anyone to take advantage of her innocence. He went and took shower and got ready for school.

Nyonika made a tough face and said "Manik want to talk to you about something. Meet me in my room once you are back home." 

Manik ; Ok Mom, anything wrong ?

Nyonika nodded her head in a no and said "Have your breakfast, Driver is waiting for you guys. You will be late."  

They went to school, had there classes and reached home by 3pm. Nandu had her coaching classes so she changed into her casual dress. She came down had her juice and went away with the driver for her classes.

Manik went to his parent's room. "Yes Mom"

Nyonika : Manik tell me the truth my child. Why don't you allow Nandini as your sister. Do you have some feelings for her ? i know I shouldn't be asking you this at this stage but being your mother I know my child.

Manik : No mom its like what you think. Yes I don't see her as a sister because I consider her as my friend. I would never do any wrong with her mom. I care for her and want to protect her. i cannot assure you about the future but yes I like her , i like her innocence. I would never force her for anything , if she ever develop feelings for anyone else, i will respect her feelings. 

Nyonika ; I know you my child. you cannot do bad for anyone. But Manik she is naïve and small for all these feelings. I want her to be a strong girl. she is still dependent on you or me . She has to face the world on her own . 

Manik nodded his head before leaving the room in deep thoughts. Manik was studying in his room when nandu came back from her classes and clung to Manik like a bear.

Nandini : Maniii... what are you studying ? 

Manik ; i have my board exams in two months Nandu. you go down freshen up and have something, you must be hungry.

She nodded and went down . She was talking to nyonika non stop. She loved to share her daily gossips of her school , her friends, teachers everything. Nyonika also loved her and listened to whatever she said. tonight she went to do her homework and study when Manik came to her room "Come to my room Nandu, I need to talk to you something ." 

nandu pouted at him "Khadoos, always orders me.  Aye khadooos what you wanna say ?"

Manik glared at her when Nandu put finger on her lips and  continued doing her homework. Once srikant was back from office They did their dinner together before going to their rooms bidding each other good night. After half an hour Nandini sneaked in to Manik's room and found him studying with his table lamp on . 

Nandini went and sat on his bed "Mani" 

Manik: give me 5 mins jaana, have to complete this.

She sat there scrolling through Manik's phone . He completed his topic and sat on the bed . He pulled her between his legs and sat down comfortably. 

Manik : Nandu do you know what is love.

Nandini : Yes love means when you care for someone like I love mumma papa. I love you. You all care for me. 

He rubbed her arm slightly "No nandu not that the love between a boy and girl. "

Nandu shied away saying "Yess i have seen in movies. But why are you asking me all this ?"

Manik kissed her at the side of her forehead and said "Jaana today mumma asked me something why don't I allow you to say bhaiya to you ? Because Nandu I feel for you. I love you jaana. When you grow big, you will understand these feelings. you are free Nandu to love anyone Nandu. Mumma papa loves you a lot. Just make them happy. 

Nandini : Manik once I saw a boy kissing on lips of a girl, why i too kiss you on your chicks. 

Manik held her chin and looked at her "You wanna have a kiss. "

Nandu nodded in yes . Manik put his lips on her soft ones. A current passes through his body and he tightened his hold on her waist. Nandu was not kissing her back. it was a improper kiss because Manik too doesn't know how to kiss properly. He too was trying. 

Manik : Move you lips along with me jana. Follow my actions. 

She held his shoulders and started kissing him back. he left her in a minute before joining there heads together. "you will make me crazy janna, Don't say this to mom." 

He hugged her back "Sleep Nandu." 

Nandu climbed onto him when her soft body pressed his hard ones, Manik was feeling uneasy. His desires were arising due to their proximity which was unknown to him. He made her sleep on bed and hugged her fragile body .  

Done with the update guys...

How do you think manik will make her understand his feelings. 

Your likes are reducing day by day guys. I am sad. i will be back once I get votes and comments. thankyou to all my serious readers who had constantly supported me . 

Kyy season 4 is back with 2nd December, i can imagine all the excitement you guys have . We all are eagerly waiting for it. 

Thank You Lovelies.

Lisha.