6.

Happy Reading Guys...

Next Morning...

Manik and Nandu woke up at 7am. They did their daily chores and came down getting ready to have their breakfast. Nandu started feeling stomach ache suddenly but overlook the feeling. Looking at her pale face Manik frowned and held his hands under the table. He eyed him questioning what's the matter ?? Why are you not eating your food ? Nandu nodded her head in a no and was having her food silently. She went to the washroom and was shocked to look at it. 

 She panicked and went to Nyonika "Mumma blood is coming" she was sniffing silently. Manik shouted from his car "Nandini fast yaar we are getting late."

Nyonika : Did you get hurt Nandu show me. 

Nandini hugged her tightly "Mumma I went to washroom then I saw blood from there." She understood everything and took her to the room. she went out and said the driver to take manik. Nandu is having stomach ache she will rest for a while. 

Manik was tensed listening to this but went to his school. He got assured from mom that she will be fine. 

Nandini started her first periods and Nyonika came to the room and found nandu crying holding her knees.  "Baccha don't cry its nothing dear, its your periods, everyone goes through it. Its normal. You will be fine soon. "

Nandini listened to her like a baby and nodded her head in yes. She gave her the sanitary napkins and showed her the way to wear it. "Take rest, its nothing Nandu , don't worry. You just have to be calm. After 4-5 days everything will be fine.  Nandu you should be careful from now onwards dear. There will be some major hormonal changes in your body." Take some rest, are you having any cramps ?"

Nandu said yess . "Wait here I am bringing you hot soup." Nyonika said before leaving the room to prepare soup for her. 

Manik on the other hand was being restless in school thinking about Nandini. He was lost in his own thoughts when cabir came to him "What's up bro, breakup ho gya kya."

Manik rolled his eyes in his pathetic joke. "Shut up cabir, Nandu is unwell. I hope she is fine." 

Cabir sat there lazily "Abhi girlfriend bani ni h jo tu aise kr rha h chill man. Aunty is there to take care of her." 

Manik : I will kill you with my own hands someday. Here I am tensed  and you are making fun of me. 

Cabir : wo wowo Relax angry young Man. She will be fine . (He patted his back to relax him)

They went to attend their classes . As soon as the last bell rang Manik ran to his car to see Nandu. Nandu had her lunch and was taking rest. Manik returned back from school and asked "Mom is Nandu okk. what had happened to her did you visit doctor ?"

Nyonika slapped him slightly in his chicks "Relax Manik, breathe. She is fine. Nothing happened to her. It was just a stomach ache. She is taking rest. Here you go freshen up and sit for the lunch"  He nodded and went up to change into comfortable t shirts and shorts. He had his lunch nd went up to see Nandu . He ruffled her hairs slowly when nandu opened her eyes to see him. She hugged him tightly by his stomach and called her "Manii" 

Manik : How are you feeling now Nandu ? 

Nandini : Maniii.... Mumma told me its natural, I have my periods. (Manik frowned and understood what she said)

He did not have much idea about it but he thought of knowing it more. He nodded his head and kissed her on forehead. "Take rest meri jaana. Come to my room tonight okk . I am on my room if you need something feel free to ask me jaana."

Nandini : Manii I want to go out, this room sucks. (She pouts at him cutely.)

Manik chuckled at her and forwarded his hands "Come Lets go ." She smiled at her and went down to the park.

Manik : Mom I am taking Nandu out. she was bored sitting at the room. Don't worry I am there with her.

He made her sit on his bike and rode off to the park. They sat there for sometime when Nandu said "Mannii this periods its very bad. i am feeling uneasy. Mumma told me every month girls have it for 4-5 days , this is so unfair. why don't boys have it ?"

 Manik smiled at her "Jaana do you know the reason behind it. This is something related to pregnancy. I don't know much Nandu but I promise I will make you feel easy tonight. Just chill Nandu."

Manik : Will you have kullad chai ? 

They sat there talking on random topics

They sat there talking on random topics. After some chit chat they went from there. After returning back home Manik went to his room to study. he sat here with his tab to search for periods. He was surprised looking at the facts and the hormonal and emotional changes a girl goes on. 

He did his work and in middle also came to check on nandu. She was taking rest as it was her first time. They had their dinner and Manik eyed her to come to her room. she went to her room when Nyonika helped her with her changing and cleaning and tucked her on bed to sleep. 

After an hour manik peeked into her room and knocked it lightly. Nandu opened the door and pulled him inside. "jaana come to my room." He said holding her hands.

Nyonika came to bed when Srikant was busy on his laptop completing his pending work. 

Nyo: close it Sri , its so irritating to always work. uurhhh . close this stupid thing.

Srikant smiled at her and said "5  mins Madam, just saving it." He side hugged her and said "Tell me why so tensed." 

Nyonika : Our nandu became a big girl Sri , she had her first periods today. It was too much for her to handle so I didn't say much to her. 

Srikant smiled at her wife and said "I trust you sweetheart, I know you can handle everything , I am always with you. Nandu is my baccha, not matter how much big she becomes for me she will be that 2 year old baccha who came to our house to spread happiness.  Don't think much , she is a strong girl. " 

They ended the day on a happy note.

Done with the update guyss...

How was the update guys ?

How will Manik handle her and make her understand about it !! isn't he a caring mature boy ? 

Thankyou for your precious comments guys.

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.