15.

Happy Reading Guyss...

After 16 days...

Today was Manik's last day of exams. He was feeling very relaxed today. He wanted to sleep the entire day after  his exams. Little did he know that his mini monster had planned something exclusively for him. She took help of Navya for making up the setup. She even practiced a dance for the first time in her life to dance solo that too for her love of the life.

She messaged Manik to come to the specific location . Manik denied it as he was really sleepy and tired today. "Nandu aaj ni yaar, I am very tired. Why don't you come to my place " 

Nandu agreed in spite of making so many arrangements, she reached his flat in an hour. As the door open , she hugged manik tightly , wrapping her legs around his waist . Manik balanced her and took her inside "Hey Nandu, kaisi ho, Look at you moti ho gyi ho." 

nandini whined at him hitting him lightly on his chest "Manik..... main moti ho gyi hu kya (Am I fat ?) "

Manik pinched her cheeks and said "Yes , but I am loving this chubby Nandu as well." She smiled at him and was thinking to lock him inside the room so that she can do a quick arrangement in the balcony itself and she too have to wear her dance costume. 

Nandini : Maniii I am also tired, come lets sit. 

As he took her inside she went to the kitchen to have some water. Manik settled down to search for a  movie in Netflix  , he was searching for a good romantic movie when he saw Nandini locking the doors."Aree what are you doing Nandu, why are you closing the door, listening I am not in a mood of any prank, I am really tired dammit." She giggled softly looking at his frustrated face, and called him "Manik there is a surprise for you, ok give me half n hour I will be there."

Manik agreed to her knowing her stubbornness as she won't listen to him,  and sat there being all grumpy having no idea what is she up to. Nandu went to the balcony and pouted sadly . She dragged the chair , opened all the lights from the kitchen, hall and also from bathroom to have some lighting arrangement. She tied them together and connected it in the wall. It glowed making her happy to look at the arrangement. Now she dragged all the cushions an blanket from his cupboard and also the table . She had bought some fresh flowers she placed them in the bed and being satisfied with the arrangement went to get ready "Ayyapa monster will kill me , the whole house is so dark. " 

 " 

She wore the dress and opened her hair , having no makeup she just wore her earrings. She wore light lipstick and knocked manik's room "Manii, so gye kya, I am super ready and for your information before you shout on me, I am 2 minutes early ." 

Manik rolled his eyes at her words and he was stunned looking at her angel . "Yee Nan......" She shushed him putting her fingers on his lips, "Please come with me, and don't shout " Manik frowned looking at the dark house "But why did you closed the lights ? "