20.

Happy Reading guys ..

As soon as Manik left Nandini broke down. She was holding herself till now , She wanted to bid him byee happily because she wanted to have happy memories whenever she remembers him .

Nandini had already made up her mind from before that she won't cry in front of him, he is a gem and he is exclusively her man. She had this confidence in herself that manik is not going away from her but only for work. 

Perks of being with a mature guy!!

They both were never very romantic person, Manik was more real in his life. His life was simple and sorted so as Nandini. The romantic side of his was yet to be seen by her. Manik is an extremist person , he is extremely passionate for his love and her girl which came out as care till date.. 

Days passed on as usual , Manik used to be busy with his college in the  morning and At night they both used to video call each other sharing their daily works. As promised Nandini used to always wear his t shirt at night and Manik used to love her in his loose  tee. 

After 1 year .... 

Nandini was in her boards . She was busy nowadays . She had become way too mature and beautiful. Her body was transforming slowly into a teenage girl . Her long hairs used to Fascinate Manik more and for that reason he never allowed Nandini to shorten her hairs. She had become more calm and shy in nature. Only few of her friends and her parents have seen her carefree otherwise for the rest of the world she is the most responsible person . 

Once they were in video call when Nandini was having a bad stomach pain due to her periods. Manik found her dull and sad , her glow was missing today so he asked "What's the matter ? Why so dull?" 

Nanidni : Stupid periods Manik. 

"Did you had something hot or did you massaged  your stomach . It will ease you." He asked . "Tchh , You are not there to give  me a massage anyways leave it , i can handle." She said making a bad face this time.

"Ok listen to me , take your tee out, I will instruct you and I am here you can imagine me massaging. " 

Nandini blushed listening to him, she was feeling shy for the first time in such conversations. "Kya hua take it out, I know you won't do it yourself ." 

Nandini just pulled her tee up to expose her belly to him. Manik's eyes darken with desire seeing her white small belly. He so wanted to kiss her and bite her there but was controlling  himself from thinking such things. 

"Its me , bunny Manik. So shall i have the right to see my girl the way I want ?" He asked looking at her soft belly . 

"Yes" 

"Remove it ." He said in a more authoritative tone this time. Her hands moved to the hem of the TShirt to remove it . She pulled it up and kept it on bed. Manik's eyes darken with desire looking at her round perks peeking out of her inners. 

"Fuck , you look hot." She said closing his eyes controlling his uneven breadths for a while . "Massage your stomach bunny , move your fingers in a  round motion press it gently and look into my eyes . " She did the same as instructed and massaged her belly softly .  Both were looking at each other as if there eyes were conversing in silence. 

"Move your hand up to your chest and press it lightly ." He ordered her looking at her hand movements .

"But why ?" She asked feeling shy in front of him. " Do as I say ....... You will love it." Manik said looking at her . She did the same and this was the first time she was touching herself in this way , She moaned lightly "Manikk..." 

Manik ended the call abruptly not able to control himself anymore. He texted her "Call you back in 5 minutes, go have some hot water till then ." 

Nandini became confused not knowing why did he ended the call abruply , she did as said so what must have happened .

Keeping away her thoughts she went to have some hot water . She was feeling good after 10 minutes . Her mind was diverted to Manik now She was thinking of the things that happened right now. She had been with manik since childhood but these things , feelings , emotions were very new to her . 

She had never felt such things with manik ever and the best part was she was comfortable with him and was liking it. SHe wanted him to touch her the way she did to herself. The thought gave her goosebumps. She was blushing like tomato when her phone rang with manik's  number as video call.

She received the call and sat there taking her pillow on her lap. "What happened manik , why did you cut the call, Are you busy." 

" No Nandu, something happened to me , you will come to know later,   anyways how was your day today? When are your exams starting ?"

"Its good Manik, My exams are  from 14th next month." She said giving her the details of the subjects she liked the most and the ones which was boring for her. She even asked certain doubts which Manik answered her happily. They ended the call after and hour and Nandini slept thinking about her manik.

She was thanking her ayyappa to send such a human in her life. He has cared for her , loved her rom the day she entered in his life. She is like an open book to manik , even a small gossip doesn't stays with her without sharing it with Manik. 

She was sad as ell, she wanted this phase to end fast so that they both could meet each other soon . Long distance relationship has strengthen her bond with him definitely but she was missing his warmth and care. Thinking about all this she slept ending the day on a happy note. 

Manik too was planning to complete his MBA after his B tech. He wanted to meet his bunny. He missed her a lot but the situations were such that he wasn't able to meet her. His life was going well except one girl SOHA. 

Soha was in her college studying chemical engineering , she had a huge crush on him and always used to hit on him . Manik clearly showed no interest on her but she was a pain in Ass. 

His friends were not aware of his personal life. He always loved to keep it private. So people teased him everyday with every other name of a girl, He was used to it but sometimes these things come on his nerves. Next month was a semester end and he planned to visit His house in the holidays and also meet his bunny. He was super excited but there was one person who was sad . 

She too planned something to stay close to him .

Done with the update guys.

How was the update guys?

Few words for manan. 

Secret marriage update tomorrow. 

Thankyou lovelies. take care. 

LISHA.