53. Harsh Truth

Happy Reading guys ....

Disclaimer : It will be emotional guys and also mature, do read it if comfortable. 

Next morning........ 

He could not sleep the whole night, just for once he slept for few hours, on the other hand Nandini was sleeping soundly and peacefully , after all she was in the most  safest arms. 

It was 6 am and Nandini's daily alarm woke him up with his deep thinking. He switched off the alarm when Nandini just stirred in her sleep. He went and freshened up quickly and went out to make two cups of tea. Manik was a coffee person but Nandini tea more. So he went with her choice. It was 6:45am when he sat beside her and kissed her forehead . "wake up jaan, college ni jana ?" 

She opened her eyes groggily saying "I have my Alarm set manik, and why are you awake this early . Sleep. Nandini Malhotra is never late." She turned around and slept again. Manik smiled at her cute explanation but then woke her up in next 10 minutes. 

They freshened up and had there breakfast, it was all nandini's favorite. Oily breakfast . "Wow , manik the fitness monster is eating oily, what's the matter ?" 

He shrugged and kept eating, Manik was very bad with expressing things, though he did all this for her but he failed to explain her. And Nandini loved his cute face expressions, he just framed himself as serious man but he was actually a sweetheart and crazy human from inside just for his closed ones. 

"Mani aapko pata h , Priya my friend his bf used to call her honey." And she used to call him Baby." She pouted thinking of that. 

"Ha to I too call you bunny." He said as  a matter of fact to her when she glared at him "That's because you think I am small cute bunny, not in a romantic manner." 

"Don't underestimate me madam. And besides I will never call you with those stupid names. Nandini is better and from now baby only during our jamming." 

"What jamming?" She looked at her confused when manik smirked sparing a glance at her. 

"TIme will make you understand." 

"Look you still treat me like a child, I am you Girlfriend manik." She made an angry face when he teased her more "Acha tell me than what is the meaning of Gf." 

"Those who love each other." She said like an excited kid , " Tch, they are said lovers." 

She got confused and started googling at it when manik laughed hard looking at her craziness, This girl cannot be more cute . 

"Manik don't pull my leg." She whined when manik said "You must be knowing Nandini being a medical student there is nothing called Love in science language. Its all attraction that is opposites attracts and hormonal changes when opposites attracts." 

"Stup up aisa ni h , I feel butterflies near you and shuu, here I am the doctor. Aapko kuch ni pata" , this time manik laughed more hard. He always forgets all his stress, she is an angel. 

They reached college and manik dropped her in the college gate. They bid byee and manik headed towards the office. 

At evening, Nandini was home by 5pm. it was still time for manik to come back , she used to get bored in this 2  hours. She used to water the plants and listen to songs and dance around the house. She sat to study for some time when in 15 minutes she heard his car's horn. 

"MAnii....." She shouted opening the door, everyday he used to get the same enthusiasm in his welcome. 

"So what was my bunny doing?" 

"Water the plants, gave seeds to the birds and dogs. Song, dance, shower and just sat to study." 

"Oh wow." He was hell tired.