28. Tum jo aaye zindegi baat ban gyi

Happy Reading guys ....

Manik will be leaving for his college in next 2 days. Both of them were sad. They had really spent some quality time together. He always feel blessed to have her in his life.

After 3 years.....

 Nandini was in her boards this year. Manik had started his internship in one of the top companies in India. Soon too will be joining her college . Being a bio student, she was more inclined towards Medical. 

She had also filled the form for neet. Once her exams were over, she was busy practicing her question banks for neet. She was well prepared for it but at the same time she was nervous too . She needed Manik badly to calm her down but he was busy with his internship. He didn't have holidays to meet her. 

He always used to motivate her whenever they had a chat . Finally the day came. Raj and Nyonika took her to the examination center. Raj asked her several times to relax.

She gave her exam for 3 hours and came out being confused about the answers. She called manik "Manii , I don't know how was the paper, i mean There were some really tough questions. What if i don't break through it ?"

"Don't worry bunny, just relax for a day. I know you were tensed mom told me everything so just relax, what done is done and dusted. So just have a good sleep now." Saying this he asked about her whereabouts and cut the call as he was in his office. 

Months went on, Manik internship got converted into full- time offer. He was now busy but he always used to take out time for his bunny. They used to video call each other . 

After 3 months......... 

It was her results day. Nandini was very tensed even now. Raj and manik had asked her not to calculate her marks beforehand knowing her nature very well. Nandini was facing severe network issues and was not able to find her results. Manik asked her roll no and he started looking for her result. He was numb looking at her result. She cannot crack it. He didn't know how to say this to them. 

He called Raj first and sent him the PDF file. Raj became sad this time but he promised himself that he can go to any extent to make her happy. He went ot her who was struggling to look for her results and Nyonika was sitting beside her and asking her to calm down continuously. 

She gestured him to sit and asked him , he nodded his head in a no . He patted her head and said Nandini relax, manik has already sent me the pdf. He showed her when a lone drop escaped her face. She was about to run away from there but raj stopped her from doing that. 

"Nandu listen to me dear..." 

"Its ok , you tried your best . You should be happy for that. I am not sad nor is your mother., We have faith on our child. " 

"But dadda, Manik was able to crack it. He must be angry on me right?" She said sniffing on his arms when Raj rubbed her back to soothe her down.

"No dear, he is not. He is sad. But Why fear when Raj Malhotra is here. I will fulfil my daughter's dream. you will go the the medical college with pride my child now smile. " He said cheering her up but she freaked out. 

"No dadda, I am not going to study by giving tons of money to those colleges. Its okk , I will study in any other college. DO you even know how expensive are medical colleges. No no.... this can't happen." she said ranting a no continuously. 

"Ms. Nandini Malhotra... are you doubting on me?" He asked her this time being a little strict. 

"No....." She said meekly. 

"I earn for you and Manik Nandini . I have made this empire of malhotra industries by my hard work  only to give you two a happy and prosperous life. Your mom never denied from anything i did for you two. Raj Malhotra is capable to bring any damn thing in this world his children will ask for."