Bonus Chapter 1

Happy Reading Guys....

Thankyou for my beautiful readers who commented and was actually loving my story , so here it is. 

Manik was pounding on her like a beast , it was bliss for him to make love to his bunny. Nandini had never seen such a romantic deep lover manik's side ever but she was happy that this side of his is only saved for her lifetime. 

She was a moaning mess for another 2-3 hours when manik was draining out his stamina along with his baby girl. 

"So..... " He asked her the counting when she mewed slowly. 

"8" He smirked at her proudly knowing he made her release 8 times tonight when Nadnini was left with 0 energy , her eyes dropped down . She hugged manik dearly by his chest snuggling into him like a baby "good Night Mani.... I love you. You are the bestest and your monstu had troubled me a lot." She said with a baby pout when manik laughed out loud hearing Nandini cute names given to his part. 

Only Nandini Malhotra can ever do that.  

They ended the day when it was almost dawn and most of the world maybe awake but this couple has just started their night now. Manik hugged her kissing her forehead softly mumbling "Love you meri jaan." 

Next Morning...

Manik woke up first with Nandini's daily 7am alarm. Though it was a holiday for both of them , he blushed looking at her girl curled up near his chest snoring softly having a blur pout. 

He thought to himself "No one can ever think this beautiful jaan is a wild cat in bed. Nandini slept straight with the movement as manik was awake, the blanket was removed from her upper body which was a turn on for manik .

He closed his eyes "Fuck , she will be the death of me." 

"Ayy monstu sleep." Nandini mumbled again going into sleep when manik was shocked to react "Did she call me a monstu or this." He looked down on his member who was hard due to the sight of his queen." 

Manik shaked his head going mad and went out to do his morning chores and freshen up. He came out when the smell of his shower gel hit her nostrils "Manii.... you took a bath. How can you leave your wife  in bed and go and take bath alone." 

Shock was an understatement for him, where is my shy wife gone. This is not My Nandini. He thought to himself when Nandini woke up calling him . He sat beside her  when she climbed up on his lap snuggling on his bare chest again all naked. 

He groaned internally not knowing what to do next when she said "Manii pills." 

Manik's body went stiff when all the memories of her flooded his mind. He cursed for even thinking of her like that. 

"Bunny look at me. No need to take pills jaana, your body is weak and sensitive . I don't want to risk your health and anyways if god has something in store for us lets happen it naturally. I believe your ayyappa. After all you are his favorite kid.  

"And by the way this soft ones are treat to my eyes trust me. " he said pressing her butts lightly when nandini whined like a kid "Manii don't tease me na and yes I wanna shower with you and your monstu should come inside me in  water, its my fantasy." 

His eyes bulged out of the socket not knowing what had he heard, was it a dream? 

"Nandini.. jaan go and freshen up i have filled the tub with warm water with some oils go and relax, i will be there in a minute after making the breakfast. Is that ok?" 

She nodded her head in no saying "nii, I need you. Please join me." 

Not having any other option he agreed to her knowing ow sore she must be after yesterday's deeds but this stubborn head won't listen to him .