3.

Happy Reading Guys...

Nandu was looking everywhere not knowing why her nyo ma was crying. "Ayy nai rooo" She was asking her not to cry. Nyonika was kissing her continuously and she was giggling by the sloppy kisses. Srikant's lawyer came to settle the scores. He handled  the case smoothly . He convinced her amms saying Nandu is small and needs warmth. She actually considered Nyonika as her mom and srikant as her dad. Amms would be aged and nandu may not live with her. 

He also said that raman had taken promise from srikant to take care of her daughter. Nandu was blabering on her own sitting beside the lawyer. When she understood that nyonika was crying due to this guy she pulled his hairs harshly "Ayy jao jao shuuu shuuuu"

Nyonika smiled amidst all these tensions looking at our little nandu's glare.  Nyonika took her from there to play with her. She loved Manik a lot but Nandu had this cute and innocent vibes coming from her. They finally came to an conclusion that nandu would live with the malhotra's and all the property will be transferred to her once she turns 21. 

It was 1pm when Manik returned back home from school. Nandu smile grew wider looking at her mani. 

Nandu crawled to the door "mannniii aah aaah ." 

Manik smiled at her and said "Nandu germs germs don't touch me." Nandu crawled back behind him . once he freshened up he changed his clothes and came down to have his lunch. Nyonika made Nandu sit beside him in the baby seat and brought their food. Nandu frowned looking at two different foods and pouted cutely. She touched his food and with her cute little fingers ate it. She got the taste and giggled at nyo maa.

Nyonika made her eat the food and cleaned her mouth and told Manik to take her with him. Manik pulled her with him and took her upstairs. He made her lie on the bed and sat beside her. Nandu climbed on him. manik rested her near his chest "Nanuu you are heavy how will i sleep now. "He made a beautiful pout but nandu giggled at him and said "Manii nini nini"

Manik : Sleep meri nanu you are beautiful. He pecked her chicks and close his eyes welcoming sleep. There were two pairs of eyes looking at them . it was Srikant and nyonika. srikant hugged nyo and said "She is the lucky charm Nyo look at our son. he has become so caring for her. May god bless them always. 

They took a nap for an hour when Nandu woke up and kissed his chicks. "manii  utho utho." Manik woke up the sudden disturbance and smiled at her.

Manik : Nanu what is it , do you want to play with me. Come I will show you my toys.

Nandu pouted at him and showed him towards the washroom. Manik took her to the washroom and said "You wanna pee ?"

Nandu pouted nodding her head in yes and said " kholo kholo." (She was unble to open her zip)

manik made her sit and stood there . he took her out and straighten her dress. He was feeling a strange connection with her. He pecked her lips and made her sit on the floor. He showed her all his toys. Nandu was giggling looking at so many toys and said "brumm brumm"

They were playing when nandu suddenly started sucking her thumb "Mani bukki"

Manik frowned at her words and took her to her mom "Mumma what us bukki." He took her in a piggy ride .

Nyonika smiled at him and said "She needs her feed Manik, she is hungry

Nyonika smiled at him and said "She needs her feed Manik, she is hungry."

Manik smiled at her and said "shall i bring her my snacks. Mumma those sweet ones." nyonika nodded in yes and Manik ran down to take his snacks.  

manik : Nandu here have this cup cake

nandu smiled at him and opened her mouth to have it. She liked the taste and licked her mouth. 

manik : no Nandu no more. tomorrow. Nandu pouted at him then glared him but Manik glared him back. Nandu showed her teeth to him. 

manik : Mumma i am going to play, bye nandu.

she smiled at him and he ran away. Nyonika took her down and moved to the ground. 

She was looking around smiling all time

She was looking around smiling all time. They played for some time and Nyonika made her walk slowly. she fumbled with her steps but was able to walk . 

nandu: Mum mum mum, aao 

Nyonika: I am here only jaan, come to me nanu. She smiled and slowly came to her and hugged her back . 

nandu : mumm mani mani kaha (she was looking for manik around but he went out to play with his friends.)

Nyonika : He went with his friends my dear. Mani is big boy so he study, play. you too become  a big girl then you will go with your Mani.

Nandu pouted as if absorbing her words and smiled at her licking her chicks and giggling. 

The whole family was enjoying with this little bundle of joy. Manik was also happy to get a small baby girl. He loved her a lot and was possessive about her. once his friend kissed her chicks when nandu looking at unknown faces started crying, manik came and punched him hard warning him not to do it again. Nandini clinged to Manik all day.

Little did they know that with time this Manik will fall in love with her and will leave her . 

Done with the update guys...

How was our baby Nandu.

Are you loving the track guys... 

Thankyou Lovelies.

Double update today. please share your love for the story and comment guys. do check my story Love with commitments. new chapter is out.

Lisha.