58. The wedding Night.

Happy reading Guys....

Nandini was already asleep , manik caressed her face lightly looking at her pale face, the dried tears on her face. She was a sweetheart, as they reached the hotel manik opened the door of the car and asked the driver to take their luggage to the room no 501. He took her in bridal style taking the keys from the manager. 

Nandini stirred in her sleep and looked at him with big doe eyes "Manii... Hm pahuch gye?" 

"Haa bunny." He smiled at her when she snuggled on his chest more blushing. He opened the door and looked at the decorations , it was as ordered by manik, Nandini gasped looking at the beauty "wow mani... this is so beautiful but this is cheating. You planned me everything, You are a hitler, you should have told me na i also have the right to surprise you. sb khud hi kr liya." 

She pouted at him when he smiled at her saying "You can still surprise me, you have to get ready for me tonight and that is for you to decide and me to unfold." 

She blushed hard knowing his words but then again frowned "But I haven't shopped anything special for tonight ." 

"That is for you to figure out bunny." he said removing his watch and the ornaments . 

We went inside the washroom to get changed leaving a confused soul outside. Manik knew his Nandini will not disappoint him he wanted to see the bold side of hers soon. 

I helped her with the hair pins and the ornaments , she kept it in the side drawer and moved to the washroom to freshen up. 

"Manii please pass me the towel. She was taking longer than usual god i can't wait to see her . 

 Nandini..

Manik Knows how to tease me , ayyappa I don't have any dress to surprise him what should i do, aise hi chali jati hu.

Then i got an idea why not surprise him in Nandini's style. I took one of his T shirt and folded it over my stomach , my bra was clearly visible through it as it was a transparent tee. 

I wrapped a towel  over it to tease him, no panty. Lets see manik malhotra how can you control yourself. 

Manik...

I was waiting for her when she came out wrapping a towel . Tch... Typical Nandini Malhotra. 

She bent down to pick up her hairband to tie her hairs when I can see something "Fuck.... she is death of me." 

"What is she upto." 

this girl really has the audacity to smirk at me, nice try this girl looks cute even after trying something hot. 

I went towards her saying "I am not impressed, you didn't use your smart brain to impress your husband." 

She frowned at me as it hit her ego badly , she glared at me removing her towel from her body and the sight took my breadth away, Nandini in one of my Tshirts. 

"Nan..." Before I could say anything I was pused on the bed when she climbed on me kissing me harshly. 

"Mini Monster." 

We broke the kiss and breathed heavily. His hands now moved over my inner thigh as i felt myself wet. I got down his lap , blushing and settled down beside him. He followed my every action with a smile. 

I went back to my bag and took out the small Bluetooth speaker and connected it with my phone playing a soft song (Manik's favorite) . Manik was standing just behind me , a shiver ran down my spine as his warm breath fell near my ears whispering "Are you making the mood to do something bunny?" 

"Why you don't want it?" I asked it with equal confidence. 

He smirked looking at me. "Damn this man is so hot." 

"I am loving this game" he said moving away sitting on the bed again to follow my next move. I called in the landline to order for Manik's favorite drink. 

"Thoda research to Nandini ne v kiya h " I mentally patted my back when Manik seems impressed. 

"You wanna drink today." 

"I smiled looking at him "Ha my first drink with you I know you can handle me." He nodded at me smiling and as the bell rang, manik was fast enough to reach the door steps and said "Move back , I don't want my wife to come out in this Avtar. This is our private moment." 

I stood behind the door when he thanked the waiter taking the glass and the bottle. i was very excited to taste something new and surprisingly manik didn't stop me. wow. 

Nandu tu badi ho gyi h . 

He pored it in glasses when i scooted close in his lap. I was looking at it excitedly when manik instructed me "Sip it slow and yess talk to me. You will feel better. " 

I did the same "Eww this is tastes so bad." 

Manik smiled at me gulping his drink "you don't need to do it. You tasted it for me , that's enough for me , now come we need to sleep." 

 "Manii , hm yaha sone thode aye h ." I blurt out suddenly and the evil smirk on this monster's face was back. 

Stupid Nandu.  

"You are not doing anything good to me Mrs Malhotra, the way you are sitting on my lap half naked, with these small nipples of your , it shows how aroused you are with my touch." 

This man has no filters. 

He pinched one of them saying "They are giving standing ovation to me." He pused me inwards when i felt a bulge on his pants. 

Before I could understand anything I was lying below him and he was eyeing me with lust and love in his eyes. 

"When cute girls try to be hot they look even more cute." 

I pout at him , why does this man ever says "nandini Malhotra you look hot." 

"Mrs. Nandini Malhotra you look hot like a sedutress queen." He smirked at me back saying this. 

"Did I say it loud." 

"No But i can listen to your inner voice." 

He said roaming his hand all over my body. I had goosebumps with his mere touch. 

"If you shiver like this just by my touch bunny what will you do when i do my naughty deeds with you?"  He asked pressing my moulds softly. 

"Mhmmm"  A moan escaped my mouth when he stood up saying "Fuck this." 

He removed his Tshirt in a swift alongwith mine. His eyes feel on my breast which was peeking out of my bralet. 

He made me lie down again pressing them hard this time. He went out and took a tie. "Do you trust me bunny." 

"More than myself" 

"Than today is the day for you to enjoy . Manik Malhotra is at your service mam."

Done with today's update. 

One more update to go. 

This is the second last update of the story, as the story line it is cute chubby nandu the story of a small girl Nandini, now the plot if i continue would be of adult which is not relevant so here i need to end this story. 

Hope you guys enjoyed the story, and now lets start with the new story on my account . 

Thank You lovelies. 

LISHA.