24. Nandu rocks , Manik shocks

Happy Reading Guys...

Nandini was burning with jealousy as manik just gave a nod looking at her smiling. Soha was continuously nagging manik to eat more. After having their breakfast, All 3 of them went out to roam around. 

Nandini was burning with jealousy looking at their bond. Manik was friendly with her but soha was clinging to him like anything. 

"Manik , your sister Nandini is very cute." She said buttering manik. 

Nandini glared her which was seen by manik. He smirked looking at her jealous face and thought of teasing her more " Thankyou soha, I know she is cute little girl.:" 

They stopped at a nearby lake, Soha jumped out excitedly and asked nandini taking her to a corner. 

"Nandini if you don't mind, Can you please excuse us. Your brother is so hot. I just love him." Nandini gritted her teeth thinking "Who said him to wear goggles , is he really trying to impress her."

Before she could say anything, Soha dragged Manik away with her

Before she could say anything, Soha dragged Manik away with her. Manik asked her to stop as he also has to  look after Nandini.   He wanted to make her jealous but not in the cost of her safety. Nandini was silent all through the day.   

She was definitely not liking their closeness but being a good innocent girl, she failed to understand Soha's real intentions. Manik was trying to cheer her up but at the same time he wanted to test Nandini's possessiveness for her love. 

It was almost evening when Nandini was feeling tired by all whole days tavel. She just wanted to go home and crash down on her bed . "Manik shall we leave now. I am really tired." Nandini said trying to keep her calm. 

" Aree why so early, We can at least have dinner by 7 then head back towards home."  Soha said trying to be most innocent she can ever be. "Haa nandu, please Acha listen do one thing, I will ask the driver to drop you home." 

Saying this he walked towards the car when soha too agreed as she was willing to spend some alone time with manik. Manik was trying for his bomb to explode but to his surprise it never happened. Nandini understood his plan to irritate her and make her feel jealous for soha. She thought of turning the tables around this time. 

"Manik  and soha you guys enjoy, help yourselves, I will manage. Driver will drop me home. And yes soha, Take care of my BROTHER." 

Soha hugged her happily saying numerous thankyou to her in her ear hugging her tightly. Manik frowned at her and thought "Did she hit her head with something, How will I manage soha for another 2 hours. I have gone mad . No no no manik, think something. This Nandini , she is so stubborn. Argh. " Nandini slightly pushed Soha against her will towards manik and winked at her naughtily. 

She was feeling so much irritated with this girl , she can punch anyone who comes her way right now. Nandini went home although she didn't had the heart to leave them alone. 

But Nandini had trust on his manik, he can go to any extent but he can never cheat Nandini. She sat on his room when Manik called her "Hello Nandini , did you reach safely?" 

"Yes." This was the only answer he received from the other hand. "Manik your sister is so good, she understood us." Soha started with her rant once again but this time manik got irritated by her behavior. 

"Oh shut up soha and please I am not interested in you , get this clear in your thick head. I am leaving for home. Have your dinner and enjoy yourself ." Saying this he left from there. 

Nandini sat on his room watching movie from Manik's laptop.  Her mind was present there with soha and Manik, she was feeling jealous from inside and insecure as well "What must be they doing ?" She thought 

"No , I cannot give this chance to manik, let him be . He will come to me eventually. Game on Manik Malhotra. bring it on. You making me jealous is not gonna happen. I very well know what is going on in your monstrous brain." 

"Idea why not have some fun." She smirked thinking of some blast. Manik reached home in an hour and so as soha. She was constantly apologizing him for her behavior. But Manik being Manik, went straight to him room to find Nandu. Soha too ran behind him .

As soon as manik entered the room, nandu looked at him and ignored him royally. "Manik....." 

Soha dashed into the room huffing badly . Nandu smirked at her condition and an idea popped into her mind. She hopped down excitedly looking at her and asked

 " Hey Soha so how was your date? Did my brother behaved well with you." 

"I made him angry my bad." She said being sad looking towards the washroom door waiting for him to come out.

"No problem , he has some anger issues, as you may be knowing . You love him right? I will leave you guys alone, manofy him. " She said slowly looking at the monster who was glaring her leaving him alone. 

She winked at her when blushed kissing her cheeks lightly . She went from there closing the door from behind. 

"What the f**k" Manik shouted looking at her retreating figure. Soha came towards him opening her clutch giving him seductive looks. Horror was evident on his face. Manik moved back and shouted at her " Stay away from me." 

"Why Manik, I said sorry right. Please forgive me. By the way your sister is too sweet, this was her idea. " Soha blurted out in excitement tracing his abs slowly. 

Manik closed his eyes in frustration , he cannot play this game anymore. He held her hand strongly making her whimper due to pain. 

"Listen to me Ms. Soha khurrana. I am not interested in you, not now , not never. So please keep your cheap tricks along with you and yes pack your bags I have already booked your tickets for tomorrow. I considered you as my friend but my bad . I have my worst side and I am sure you won't love it. So stay away. It won't take me minutes to destroy you. 

And About Nandini , she is not my sister, I don't consider you important to tell you about our relation, so better stay away. This is the last time You are here . Am I clear? Soha flinched at his voice. 

"AM I CLEAR ?"

"Yes." came her slow voice . "Manik its hurting please leave my hand. 

"Get out." He huffed in anger controlling his ragging breadths. "Where is this little kitten, Wrong move Nandu." He thought to himself but little did he know that his plan would be backfired. 

Done with the update guys

So how was it? No jealousy track but Manik's plan hit him back. 

It depends on you guys if I get more comments and love I will plan a surprise update for you. 

Thankyou Lovelies.

LISHA.