57. Marriage

Happy reading guys...

No more votes and comments. No worries will stop the account anyways next month. Good luck everyone. It was just my passion , I followed it. 

"Saale close your mouth, she is yours only." Cabir teased him looking at his shocked expressions on his face. He went near his ears saying "I will love your sister whole night, you don't have a problem right." 

"Chiii....." Manik you are such a shameless man. If you were not my friend I won't have allowed my sister to come near you." He said scrunching his nose when Manik winked at Nandini. Nandini was looking confused because even manik was dressed differently. 

He went near her and took her in the center of the hall. He sat on his knees saying "Ms Nandini Murthy Malhotra. I have known you since childhood, its strange to propose you for marriage today. I know even dad didn't agreed to it" He chuckles looking at his dad who was glaring at him. 

"But the day i came to know about love and such feelings it was only you whom i loved since then. I Manik Malhotra want to spend my entire life with you , will you marry me Will you be my wife now?" 

She gasped knowing the whole surprise when the guests hooted for them. Srikant came from behind and held her hands from behind "Nandu you can say no, if you are not ready , this ass doesn't know what is he doing. Beta aap stress ni lo, today is a big day for you. My princess is a doctor now, you should enjoy." 

"Dadda, stop." she had tears in her eyes looking at the love and affection she is getting from each and everyone. "Dadda , I love Manik and you too shall I marry him?" 

"Are you sure baccha?" He asked looking in her eyes because he knew her daughter is too soft hearted and his son is perfect for him but still being a father he is more concerned about Nandu's comfort. 

She hugged her tight saying "But you will be from my side not from Manii's" Srikant had tears in his eyes saying I am from my gudiya's side my darling and not only me he eyed everyone to come to his side and everyone agreed to it

She hugged her tight saying "But you will be from my side not from Manii's" Srikant had tears in his eyes saying I am from my gudiya's side my darling and not only me he eyed everyone to come to his side and everyone agreed to it. Manik frowned looking at this and thought. "Main kaha jau ab ?" 

Srikant called the priest and started with the rituals, even cabir was emotional today, he didn't knew what to say more when his sister and his friend are getting married. He was so happy for both of them that he silently prayed to almighty to keep them happy and safe always. 

Firstly the haldi and mehndi's rasam started and the marriage was planned overnight. Nandini was overexcited for this surprise the smile that she had on her face filled manik's heart with joy. 

Everyone participated in their wedding and the ceremony's , the décor was straight out of fairyland that i was not able to take my eyes off it. Manik has really a good taste. 

Finally the time came when we were about to get married, panfitji gave us the garlands , just as  i was about to step towards him some of his friends picked him up laughing. I pouted at him when he had an evil smirk on his face. I looked at dad for help when he came forward and took me in his arms leaving the mandap saying "Chalo gudiya i think he is not interested in you." 

Manik jumped off from there "Oyee mogambo, biwi h wo meri." 

"Beti  hai wo meri, dare you tease her." He too said with the same anger in his tone, Manik went near her bending his head for the garland. I was giggling all time to look at the father-son duo. They are so adorable. 

He too made me wear it and pulled my head towards him and kissed my forehead. I felt so relaxed under his touch. Dadda cleared his  throat when manik being manik didn't even bothered to leave me. 

 then the priest chanted the mantras and we completed our pheres. After that was our photoshoot, we all settled back down when mumma handed him the sindoor. He picked a pinch of it and my mother removed my maang tikka making me close my eyes, as he filled my head with his name. 

He had tears on his eyes looking at my face "My wifie

He had tears on his eyes looking at my face "My wifie." 

Mumma then handed him the nuptial chain and he kneeled down to tie it, as he came close near my ears "I sensually gave him a kiss just to tease him when he groaned silently not knowing what to say. I so love to tease him although I knew he would take the revenge from me surely but who cares."    

Cabir stood there with a plate in her hand with the rice puffs, I started doing the rituals, though i know i am going to come to this house only but still tears trickled down my eyes automatically. 

Manik held my hand as i stepped out of the house and eventually i threw my hands around dadda crying my heart out, he too was crying like a baby saying take care mera baccha and now i will not allow you to go away from me." 

Manik opened the door of the car and made me sit with my lehenga

Manik opened the door of the car and made me sit with my lehenga. We were heading towards the hotel for tonight and will be reaching back to home tomorrow morning. As the car took its speed manik pulled me and wrapped his arms around me drawing circles in my bare back to calm me down, i sniffed in his arms and eventually fell asleep. 

Done with Today's update guys. 

Excited for some hot romance ? Tell me if you need the update today or tomorrow. 

Thank you Lovelies.

LISHA.