8.

Happy Reading guys...

After 3 months...

Manik completed his  10th boards passing the exam with rank 3rd. His parents were happy for him. The bond of Manik and Nandini was becoming stronger day by day. Being one of the toppers in his school, his teachers suggested Srikant to send him to good coaching center in Kota for preparation of Engineering. Srikant was happy for him. Manik too was happy but he didn't want to leave Nandu . He was way too attached to her so as she. He knows it was just the matter of few years . He cannot live with Nandu forever as of now, he will have his college, then he also has dreamt to go abroad for learning business . He always want to make  a name of his own , and not work on his father's wealth. He had a passion of singing which he want to make business as well. 

Nandini was his main concern as of now. He knows Mom Dad would take the best care of her but the love he has for her cannot be expressed in words. he was not able to confess it to her as she was still a kid to understand such a feeling. 

Srikant arranged his coaching and booked his travel. Nandini was cool with this in the beginning but as the days passed on she was feeling restless, sad, tensed and what not. She knew Manik will visit them in vacations but everything is going to change in their lives. 

Nandini's POV.

I know Manik is going to study , it's not that I am not happy, hey whom am i kidding i am the most happiest one . I know he is topper of the class. He deserves world's happiness, He is the best whatever he does , be it sports, singing , drawing. I will miss him a lot. I hope Manik does not changes once he goes out. 

Ayyapaa what is this feeling , i should feel happy for him, he is there to achieve his dreams but i am not happy. I don't want him to go. (sad pout)   

Pov ends

Next Morning Manik will be leaving for kota. He had promised himself that he won't fall weak in front of his parents and Nandu. He had a fake smile on his face. He thought Nandini was happy with him gong away. he cannot blame her either because he had developed the feelings for her. Little did he know that Nandini was equally broken from inside. 

At night after their dinner Manik went to his own room to look after the last minute packings and sleep early. He did not called her to his room today. Nandini was feeling restless so after all went to their respective rooms nandini pulled Manik to her room. 

She hugged him tight like a bear and both were taking each others warmth standing there in silence. "Manik mujhe v le chalo na please, I will miss you." She mewed slowly in his neck. it was so soft that if Manik was not close to her he won't be able to listen to her. Manik cupped her face and removed her tears with his thumb . 

Manik : Nii meri jaan, you are my strong girl. I thought you were happy you didn't say me all these days that you will miss me. anyways, say strong. I will come to meet you.   And yess study well, take care of your health. 

she hugged him back resting her head on his chest and hummed. "Maniii please pamper me for one last time." she said it like a baby. Manik smiled at her baby and took her in a bridal style to the bed and threw her. 

Nandini giggled instantly and squealed "Manik " . Manik locked the door and came to bed. He slept on the left side taking Nandu in a side hug. But Nandini was not in mood to leave him today. She sat on his stomach putting her legs on both side. She started peppering kisses on his face. Manik's eyes darkened looking at the little devil who is looking too tempting to him right now. 

He held her by her waist and asked smirking "What do you think ,you are doing?" Nandu pouted at him angrily and said "Aree I am kissing my manii, I am showering all my love to him. " His heart swelled with happiness when she saw her eyeing his lips and a blush appeared on her face. 

Manik changed the position and took the lead "what are you waiting for jaana, you can kiss here." He said eyeing his lips to her. She cupped his face with her soft hands and placed her lips on his. The world stopped for both of them . Manik sucked her lower lip slowly when she bit his upper lip in the heat of the moment. Manik' s eyes widen but he gave her the entrance. 

She explored his mouth and then they broke the kiss in lack of oxygen. Nandini panicked looking at blood at the corner of his lips and her eyes watered in guilt .

Manik frowned looking at her tears because it was the best moment in his life that he shared with Nandu that too Nandini taking the lead. "Why this tears jaana? "

Nandini : I am sorry i bit you. You got hurt. Please I am sorr......(he took her lips again for another round of kiss.)

The kiss was harsh but it was a kiss of assurance that He didn't feel bad. "Don't ever say that Nandini. i know you are too small to know this feeling but this is the best gift you gave me before going. He hugged her tightly before going to sleep. 

Nandini snuggled on his chest and slept "Good night Manii. Sweet dreams." "Night Nandu." They ended the day on a happy note. 

Next Morning 

Manik woke up, he freshened up in her washroom itself and went down to talk to his father. His mother was cribbing for every small things, be it his food, his clothes, his daily necessities.  Srikant was enjoying the Mother son duo fighting because this is one of the rarest sight. 

Nyonika loved Manik a lot, and when it comes to scolding its always Srikant who get the scolding's. Poor him.

 At 10am He left with his car. Srikant was going to drop him . Nyonika was crying like hell and kissing his face. She even scolded him to call them daily. Nandu was a silent spectator all throughout. She cannot process the things that now Manik won't be there with her all the time. 

She will go to school alone and come to home all alone. till today , it was Manik who fulfilled all her wishes just in a say. its not that Mom dad won't but Manik being Manik was her partner in crime.  she remembered those days when she was toddler and Manik used to go to school and she would say "Manii Nai jaooo , nai jaoo." She used to crib . Nyonika told her these stories that she will be the first one to crawl all through the room when manik was back. 

She had tears in her eyes saying in same babyish tone "Maniii........ Nai Jao nai jaaoo " Manik looked at her and smiled at her. "Dont cry baba, I will be back soon . okk " he too was not able to stop his tears fro crying. Finally bidding them bye he went from there to start his new life, a new personality. 

Done with the update guyss......

How was the update guys ? 

What do you think will change once Manik is gone. 

Now I will update daily guys, shower your love ad double update for today. 

Thankyou guyss...

Lisha.